Right has higher IQ

>right has higher IQ
>left is somehow superior

Attached: 1552138652435.png (444x301, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_persecution
youtube.com/watch?v=4x4uRUQF9bo
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas all of AusKIKEia

Attached: 8AC7F5D2-E1F5-49F9-BC4F-DD44DCD765B9.jpg (980x793, 155K)

>the chad aryan vs the virgin kike

>kikes
>high iq

But IQ doesn't mean much. It is a Jewish invention, isn't it?

That’s cause semites are at least a step above wh*Tes and especially pigskin Germans

>Claim to have high IQ
>Do nothing good with it and only genocide, steal, lie, and parasite.
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JEWS?

there is somemuch more to race than just IQ lol

the reason niggers are bad is not because of their low iq but because they have another race soul. IQ somethink you tell blue pilled faggot so that they support asian immigrants

jews also have a completly different race soul than nordic people

pls read the book from my pic before you shitpost

Attached: index.jpg (187x270, 6K)

How come white people created all the best modern inventions though? All kikes have is a sodastream.

Do you think either one of them survived the war?

The left builds and creates, the right skims off the top with concomitant nebbish hand-rubbing.

>right claims to have a higher IQ
>left is actually smarter

Why do jews lie constantly?

clipped dick faggot

Attached: circ1.png (3000x5000, 2.94M)

Oh you are Jewish, this is all a meme. Hahah it’s funny I get it now

If jews are so smart, why are they so bad at math?

Attached: auschwitz changing death count.png (725x2650, 203K)

Higher vocal IQ, kike STEM IQ is nigger tier.

>jew
>believe numbers and stats matter
Meanwhile water also continues to be wet

kek

Holy fuck I’m so drunk right now shit

Attached: 56106436-A9CE-4EAD-AD18-986B31E91528.jpg (703x480, 39K)

>higher IQ
Wrong.

Attached: 1553822189135.png (3706x553, 575K)

Slightly higher outright intelligence with a morally bankrupt soul and no inner voice or a still very high outright intelligence with a concience.

Remember 99% of morals and ethics theory is derived from European culture, thought, and temperament.

umad faggot?
stay mad nigger

Attached: musulman.jpg (560x400, 25K)

Honor > Intelligence

Believing that those IQ test kikes make are even legit.

REMINDER THAT IN CHINA, INDIA, ISRAEL THEY DO NOT TEST ELDERLY OR KIDS FOR IQ. THEY INTENTIONALLY LEAVE OUT OVER HALF THE POPULATION SO THEY CAN PROP UP THEIR BULLSHIT RESULTS. EUROPEAN AND EUROPEAN AMERICANS ARE FAR SUPERIOR INTELLECTUALLY.

>implying dirty kikes like that have high IQ’s

All the ones who live around me are awkward and retarded because of inbreeding. They all wear the same stupid circular framed glasses. God I hate them.

>be high verbal IQ
>is high verbal IQ to behave like a tapeworm

Non American Jews have an average IQ of 90.
Some troll kept changing the wikipedia

>left builds civilizations, invents things, discovers cures for diseases, seeks to unlock the secrets of the universe, and worships the Lord.
>right is a parasitic vampire who perverts and subverts every civilization he comes in contact with, takes credit for the work of others, has been kicked out of 109 countries for human sacrifice and usury, intentionally rejects the Lord, brags that his people murdered Him, and constantly tries to build the third temple so the Antichrist can come, and reads the Talmud that tells him that it's ok to molest kids and murder Gentiles

Uh, yes. Left is superior.

Attached: ootw.png (967x219, 46K)

>right has higher IQ

Proof?

Shut up, kike.

You can't hide behind a memeflag any longer.

Attached: KIKESHILL.jpg (450x800, 150K)

>this is all a meme
I wish bro.

Attached: 441958651090.jpg (618x348, 44K)

They are literally white niggers brother.

Shalom Aleichem

The over the top gas all the Jews stuff certainly is. Jews are literally more American and normal than most low income low education hicks.

drink more you wont

Holy shit you’re so fucking retarded.

Or extremely insecure and brainwashed.

The Jew getting kicked out of countries meme is fucking retarded and is easily explained by religious superstition. THey were killing Jews in medieval Europe because they thought they were doing magic hocus pocus witch craft to cause bad mojo to make people sick. Now we have an accurate understanding of germ theory and we know this to be false. Are you really gonna tell me this constitutes “valid evidence” to you?

>muh jews brag about Jesus muh talmud

Again, not all Christians live by the Bible, not all Muslims follow the Quran to the letter; this is just now how religion works. People have different levels of belief, and so for you to act like all Jews are some uniform entity, also really fucking dumb.

Also, most of the judeo abrahamic (key word judeo) Christian society you applaud and try and say prove white supremacy, newsflash, was inspired by Jewish culture. Jewish culture is a backbone of western society.

Stop being so fucking stupid and actually look into the retarded factoids you soak up on Jow Forums that you like to regurgitate mindlessly. You can make arguments for white supremacy, but yours are trash.

Attached: 67F56BA8-84C3-4215-9155-D0116186AA48.jpg (279x299, 36K)

wow that accidentally happened a lot for a really long time i wonder why

Attached: 1554787969017.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>right will always be an ugly rat regardless of the two extra IQ points

sucks for you

Wow you’re insanely fucking retarded who has a childlike understanding of history

Who knew?

Yeah the majority of that list you compiled from 1400 BC- 1800AD is easily explained by religious superstition.

Jews have been claiming to be gods chosen people since 4000 BC. The nature of their religion and culture makes assimilation (especially in barbarous, backwards societies) that much harder.

Again with your logic, people though for fucking over millennia, that we could get diseases from people putting bad mojo on you.

The same people and cultures who kicked out Jews thought if you examine a goats entrails thoroughly enough you will know who wins the next big battle. And you’re telling me to just assume these people knew what the fuck they were talking about when it came to Jews?

Yeah that’s fucking imbecilic. If you wanna live in fantasy land and have your delusions backed up by this disingenuous information, be my guest. Just leave the real discussions to the informed adults.

you're neither informed nor an adult
you're a kike and you have to go back

It's not just about your IQ it's about what you do with it.
An electrician with an IQ of 120 is superior to a serial killer with an IQ of 150.

>left gave the world electricity, automobiles, satellites, the internet, trains, planes, radio, flight, computers, the understanding of the cell, the understanding of the atom, modern medicine, industrialisation, cinema and movies, television, the telephone, video games, technology, conquered the world, eradication of deadliest diseases, prolonged life, the mobile phones and cameras used to record everything, became the envy of the world that every shitskin 3rd worlder would kill their own mothers and children at a chance to live in white man's country in white man's neighbourhood with white man's comforts and luxuries and way of life
>right is somehow higher IQ

you're a fucking idiot and I hope your mum gets raped by a Sudo, you filthy jew shit skin

Attached: race white men - women.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

>Yeah that’s fucking imbecilic.

Just like believing you're God's chosen people when you get banished from your homes every generation

>and is easily explained by religious superstition.
[citation needed]

Yeah and that list provided is utter garbage as well, and half of the half assed “explanations” back up my point on religious superstition being the main culprit. If you follow the list up the 1800s most of those are about Jews being asked to convert or change their customs. It’s so horribly anti scientific it makes me cringe. And half of the sources are from books debunking anti semitism it’s hilarious. Do you niggers even read this shit before mindless spewing this bullshit?

You have literally nothing of substance to say, except a tired old rebbit tier response. Which is expected. I’d be surprised if someone actually went into the substance, but yeah it’s safe to assume you’re The child here.

Attached: E43ED277-70CF-41C1-A62F-C88D53CD3653.gif (380x400, 197K)

There's something inhuman about the eyes on the right. Not even joking, like they send a chill down my spine.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I agree with you there. Most religions and their claims are fucking retarded.

I don’t have time to go through basic fucking world history with you, if you really don’t know the context and significance of religious superstitions and beliefs and how they influenced and caused clashes between the respective societies, here’s a good place to start

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_persecution

>inb4 MUH WIKI

whatever kike
be happy you get to live another day

he pilpul and lies that spill through the teeth of a Jew never cease to amaze me.
For several thousand years, your kind has been driven away. You find yourself in a room with warm blood up to your ankles. The blade is still in your hand, and you stand there in confusion as a crowd begins to gather.
>Why would they want to come after 'me'?
You simply can't understand that your delusions have gotten the better of you once more.
>it must be antisemitism, these God damned fucking goyim
The cries and sequels of persecution emanate from within, echoing throughout the room, as you lunge towards the crowd, to lash out with one final strike.
It is coming soon. The pit has been dug, and the kindling gathered. The spark has been cast, and it's starting to smolder. The fire will rise once more, and it will be the last. It will not be drawn out, it will be swift. Every single man, woman, and child of this planet will learn of the crimes of the Jew, and their true nature. They will demand revenge, and punishment. And they will get it.

Attached: well_poisoning.png (1287x376, 41K)

lol fuck off kike

Jewish IQ is a lie. Left has higher IQ.

Attached: A3A68F8E-8098-4BF3-8F2C-5E049EF7E67E.jpg (1406x757, 254K)

>Jews have been claiming to be gods chosen people since 4000 BC. The nature of their religion and culture makes assimilation (especially in barbarous, backwards societies) that much harder.

>Jews arent parasitic! just their entire culture is! this proves all religions are trash!

That still doesn't explain what superstition has to do with banishing the Jews. Your citation is just for the act of persecution itself, not why Jews specifically are almost always the target of it.

And what about the glaringly obvious fact that Jews faced expulsion even in atheist nations like China?

There probably both Jews anyway

Jews have an average verabl iq of 125 and an average spatial iq of 95 - that is why they can bullshit their way into power and yet can't successfully send a probe to the moon using technology that Germanics invented 50 years prior.

If jews are not defeated then humanity will sink back into the stone age

Attached: 1530379869741.jpg (446x505, 59K)

"reasoning" with someone who's dishonest is a waste of time. He's not "wrong" because he's well aware that he's deceiving you. Jews will lie as much as possible to see our people suffer. Words are neither made of lead nor cyanide.
Mein Kmapf's description of Jewish debating tactics used by them or their enablers is very relevant here.

i'm aware. that's why i'm not even bothering with him.

that's all jews know how to do is lie, deceive and manipulate.

>Jewish culture is a backbone of western society

We wuz Europeans and sheeet

Attached: 1520208511020.jpg (613x540, 85K)

>LOL WHATEVER KIKE
>BE HAPPY UR NOT DED
>*mouthbreathing intensifies*

Based off the intellectual content of your posts, it’s safe to assume They’ll have a spot in the oven for you too, mongoloid.

>look ma, I said it again, pilpul! Is my argument valid yet?

Thanks for the brainlet overdramatized soliloquy, but you have no argument. And the truth of the matter (to some varying degrees but more or less but specifically in regards to judeo abrahamic and western culture) is bathed in copious, mind blowing amounts of blood, lots of that blood coming from totally innocent Jews who just wanted to live and worship in their respective way.

No one is innocent here.

>the jewish IQ gap is a myth I tell ya

Attached: 1555726089705.png (645x729, 77K)

>Jews are literally more American
Jews created the very notion of "Americanness" that most people know. Baseball, hotdogs, Hollywood, all of that shit is what it is because of Jews.
vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=4x4uRUQF9bo

It’s like this my man.

Jews can’t worship idols. Jews have to have a certain day off for rest.

The romans say, uh niggers, you MUST pay tribute to our gods, you MUST work on the days we mandate.

Jews say we will not. Romans say, in that case, leave or die, Jews say, kill us or kick us out. That’s that.

Was there any good reason for any of that to happen? Does any of that present valid evidence of Jews being inherently parasitic or bad people, or even Romans? No.

It just shows this is rooted in a bunch of religious superstitious idiocy.

Also can I get a citation on the China thing? If you read it all, it does give context as to why the Jewish religion in some instances warrant the reaction they get.

It’s all doctrinal. It’s the reason you will never see a Jain suicide bomber, a Muslim bacon and liquor store, etc.

Jews are most frequently a target because their insistence on staying in a culture or society without giving up their personal religious customs, and their claim of being gods chosen people naturally would piss off any other religion.

I’d have to see the details on the China instance, but you could easily explain it as China just China and being an asshole to all religious groups, Muslims, Christians, Jews, and them discriminating equally.

>The romans say, uh niggers, you MUST pay tribute to our gods, you MUST work on the days we mandate.
the biggest issue for the Judeans was the fact that, as vassals of Rome, they were forced to have a statue of Caesar in their temple and treat him as a God.
for strict monotheists, this was a non-starter.

that being said, the pre-Roman Jews had a weird habit of going to other (better) civilizations and working shit jobs... first in Egypt, then in Babylon.
that had some weird influences on their sense of identity.
they were basically the Mexicans of their day.

>Thanks for the brainlet overdramatized soliloquy, but you have no argument. And the truth of the matter (to some varying degrees but more or less but specifically in regards to judeo abrahamic and western culture) is bathed in copious, mind blowing amounts of blood, lots of that blood coming from totally innocent Jews
>literally posts pilpul to refute the accusation of using pilpul

Attached: 1556163023013.gif (500x281, 2M)

>ID literally contains "S_0_Y"

It was never about superiority user.
Also, cheating on IQ tests Chinese style by only testing the most intelligent members of your population to skew public perceptions of you won’t artificially change a populations average IQ. Remember when Hillary had a 97% chance of winning but actually didn’t?

>builds civilizations, invents things, discovers cures for diseases, seeks to unlock the secrets of the universe
jews made most of the scientific advance, you brainlet
you guys like to count jews as white whenever it suits your retarded propaganda

Yep. Pretty much this.

Except I’d question how much of that was voluntarily scrounging for jobs, and how much of that was forced slavery lol

Sometimes you have to speak someones language to get the point across

But the core point still stands. Jews aren’t the only with blood on their hands, so it was a retarded point from the get go.

Except Jews are not just a religious group, but an ethnic one. It is not merely religious superstition, but the very nature of ethnic Jews to look at themselves as superior to gentiles. Even atheist Jews like Freud and the Jewish communist movement in Poland had a strong sense of kinship with fellow Jews, and viewed themselves as leaders of their people in a war against the gentiles (Culture of Critique, Chapter 2 and 4).

Also, the China thing is on that user's big list.

Left has a higher Visuo-Spatial IQ

Right has a higher Logical-Mathamtical and Verbal IQ. Keep that in mind. FOr whatever reason Ashkenazi jews have lower Visuo-Spatial IQs.

because they're all talk
when push comes to shove, they'll all be put six feet under without much effort

>Jewish culture is a backbone of western society
>those same societies in which they were discriminated against and expelled from for much of history, when western culture was developing
Jewish culture may have influenced western culture in some ways (mostly within the last 50 years), but calling it a "backbone" is a reach; antisemitism is probably the greatest cultural influence Jews have had on the west.

They’re both ugly and stupid.

whoops, didn't mean to put that link there

Beautiful

Ah, Culture of critique, the thinking anti semites go to book. I was hoping you would bring that up.
4 big problems I have with anti semites treating this book as a scientific justification for their silly beliefs

1. By stating that Jews promulgate scientific hypotheses because they are Jewish, he is engaging in ad hominem argumentation that is outside the bounds of normal scientific discourse and an obvious waste of time to engage.

2. MacDonald's main axioms – group selection of behavioral adaptations, and behaviorally relevant genetic cohesiveness of ethnic groups – are opposed by powerful bodies of data and theory, which Tooby, Cosmides, and many other evolutionary psychologists have written about in detail. Of course any assumption can be questioned, but there are no signs that MacDonald has taken on the burden of proof of showing that the majority view is wrong.

3. MacDonald's various theses, even if worthy of scientific debate individually, collectively add up to a consistently invidious portrayal of Jews, couched in value-laden, disparaging language. It is impossible to avoid the impression that this is not an ordinary scientific hypothesis.

4. The argument, as presented in the summaries, fails two basic tests of scientific credibility: a control group (in this case, other minority ethnic groups), and a comparison with alternative hypotheses (such as Thomas Sowell's convincing analysis of "middlemen minorities" such as the Jews, presented in his magisterial study of migration, race, conquest, and culture).

rekt by your own ID. Seriously though, Jews are masters of letters. Goys are masters of tech.

t. probably a jew without realising it

Based

>right has higher IQ
>according to the man on the right
>left one can actually feed himself and is not reliable on aid

>Jews aren’t the only with blood on their hands
Yet the majority will boast of the glory of war and conflict.
>I am better. We are stronger. We came, we saw, we conquered. You want it back? Come and fucking take it. We will slaughter you where you stand.
The Jews though? The Jews are the ones who will stab you in the back. Poison wells, sacrifice and bleed children, then slither and slink away, deny,and cry persecution when revenge and punishment is demanded.
One will fight for the glory of God and country, the right to new lands, and new empires - making it well known who there are, and what happens if you stand in their way. While the other one will fight in a guerrilla style, invading and subverting those with open hands. they will push perversion and demonic acts, in the name of the old star, the circling storm of Hell on Saturn.
Fuck you, and fuck Jews.

I love how Jow Forums lauds the IQ gap when it comes niggers but when the jews are brought to the table they immediate cower and pretend that IQ isn't significant or the Jewish IQ is a 'lie'

telling isn't it?

>how much of that was forced slavery lol
there's actually a lot of recent work in Egyptology that casts serious doubt on the whole "we wuz slaves n shiet" notion...
Jews have been playing that up for years though - Ariel Sharon once claimed that Jews "built the pyramids".
The pyramids were literally 2400 years old when the Jews were in Egypt.

The post you replied to was a jab as those who go
>iq doesn't matter niggers are equal!!!
>look! see the high iq score of jews! theyre smarter than you!

Left one is self sufficient and is sustainable.
Right one is a parasite and is unsustainable.

>By stating that Jews promulgate scientific hypotheses because they are Jewish, he is engaging in ad hominem argumentation

>Pointing out that people might have a self-interest bias is ad hominem

The absolute state of you. Saying that Jews promulgate ideas like psychoanalysis because they are Jewish is no more wrong than claiming whites promulgated the idea of social Darwinism because they were white. In both cases the ideologies at hand fit in with the group interest of the people who made them.

Too low an iq, then society can’t function, but high iq is correlated with infertility and schizophrenia. High I also doesn’t mean you aren’t still prone to groupthink. It’s the tribalism that people don’t like. All this shit these supposed high iqers are in charge of have turned to absolute shit.

>me, a radical centrist
both are fine.

The Jewish Question is an evolutionary, statistical effect. It is not a conspiracy. There are many groups in the world, conspiring for various aims, but this is not the Jewish Question.

The Jewish Question is average group behavior, and it is a problem to be solved by exterminating the group.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. College is a whore factory. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide.

Attached: 1555977256309.jpg (643x900, 99K)

I'm convinced 95% of all Aussies are fucking retards.

You guys are actually worse than the eternal leaf.
I'm constantly seeing retarded shit from you guys. Not even shit posting. Just straight up retardation.

What's going on?
Did Jow Forums get popular among middle schoolers over there or something?

>Antisemitism is a silly belief

Well you asked for it. I'm dumping my kike hate folder.

Attached: 1548619773653.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Attached: 1548640412012.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

ehhh

Attached: 1548641591798.jpg (2706x735, 245K)

Some nigga be glowing

Attached: 1554489208052.jpg (1600x1600, 576K)

Well who are they?

Attached: 1554554348120.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1555597757638.png (1043x1122, 2.11M)

It's so silly though. I feel silly.

Attached: 1555238334993.png (998x1134, 197K)

I've seen this photo get deleted moments after it was posted

Attached: deleted.jpg (640x640, 475K)

bix nood

Attached: 1555161828116.jpg (960x960, 116K)