Why the blind faith in vaccines?

In such an age of skepticism, why do so many people believe pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers to be infallible?
Even if it were absolutely, indisputably true that vaccines are not intentionally tainted, how can you be sure they aren't accidentally? Perhaps the tools and equipment break down over time and leave remnants of heavy metals in the solutions?

Why do people argue so fervishly in favor of having foreign substances injected in others' bodies? Infants bodies? Newborns?

Why the blind faith?

Attached: _104047928_c0199695-mmr_vaccination-spl-1.jpg (660x371, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/chickenpox/surveillance/monitoring-varicella.html
bcm.edu/news/cancer/chicken-pox-may-reduce-risk-of-brain-cancer
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.20787/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951028/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9824838/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/4061437/
lrjournal.com/article/S0145-2126(05)00466-2/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16406019/
nature.com/bjc/journal/v82/n5/full/6691049a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10737396/
mdpi.com/1999-4915/8/10/294
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5086626/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26122188
naturalnews.com/2019-05-01-measles-vaccines-kill-more-children-than-the-measles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blind faith in technological authority has allowed lesser races to breed uncontrollably and white people to waste their lives indulging in digital media which are virtues of the secular world.

>Why the blind faith in vaccines?
normies dont believe in god anymore, so they believe in science and government, they put all their faith in them

Because people think they are "intelectualls" if the do the exact opposite od what the anti-vaxxers want them to do. Its completly retarded.
I get not wanting to be an anti-vaxxer, but lets not forget almost all medicine has side effects, and pharma has no incentives to remove side effects.

For the most part vaccines are ok. You roll the dice. Mostly stacked in your favor, some fuck ups. It is gambling and insurance. What’s worse for you? You get decide. Meningitis or autism? Play the percentages. Don’t be a fag, go in eyes wide open

Its not blind faith, retard. Vaccines are tested and proven to work. Thats what makes it science and not faith, you stupid mongrel.

Which ones? Nobody gets all of them you stupid fuck.

Admitting you are wrong is difficult.
Admitting the foundation of all your knowledge was sabotaged is extremely difficult

What is the threshold that needs to be passed for vaccines to be trusted? Because its impossible to say 100% without one iota of doubt that vaccines are safe. Science just doesn't work that way. Furthermore, why vaccines? Why not the food you eat, or that cellphone you keep in your pocket? I know there are crazy fanatics on those issues as well, but they don't get the kind of recognition that anti-vaxxers do.

Vaccines have proven benefit, and anti-vaxxing has proven downsides. I'd take those into account rather than a "well what if they were bad" kind of bullshit skepticism.

“Side effects” is kike newspeak.
Those are effects. They are the effects of the medicine.

>Why do people argue so fervishly in favor of having foreign substances injected in others' bodies? Infants bodies? Newborns?
Because the alternative is pain, being crippled or death.

How many cases of the measles has God cured?

Consider this. In the US chickenpox killed about 100 people per year before the vaccine came out. Measles about 350 per year in the US. Mostly adults. Now many studies show that getting chickenpox or measles as a child gives you a reduced risk of cancer later in life. This one in the link suggests 21% reduced risk. Some studies show significantly more. Now around 600000 a year die from cancers in the US. How many cancer cases could be avoided if we never tried to eliminate chickenpox or measles in the first place?

cdc.gov/chickenpox/surveillance/monitoring-varicella.html
bcm.edu/news/cancer/chicken-pox-may-reduce-risk-of-brain-cancer

the odds are dogshit for some vaccines, however, like the HPV vaccine, for example

>May reduce

So they don't know for sure. We do know, however, what Chickenpox and Measles do and what the vaccines do.

Demonstrate a causal link and we can talk.

Not blind faith. No one in my house gets flu shots n shit. But the diseases that can kill your kid when a fucking illegal shitskin from guatamala starts going to his school for free and you KNOW theyre not vaccinated... Yeah my kids getting the vaccine. Id rather him be autistic than dead

That's not the point. The point is that sheep need something to worship.

Glaser et al also found that lymph cancer is significantly more likely in adults who were not NATURALLY infected with measles, mumps or rubella in childhood
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ijc.20787/full

Researchers investigated whether mumps might engender immunity to ovarian cancer through antibodies against the cancer-associated antigen MUC1 abnormally expressed in the inflamed parotid gland. Mumps reduced the risk of ovarian cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951028/

Adults are significantly protected against non-breast cancers — genital, prostate, gastrointestinal, skin, lung, ear-nose-throat, and others — if they contracted measles earlier in life.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9824838/

Measles infection [naturally] decreases the risk of Parkinson’s.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/4061437/

Montella et al found that contracting measles in childhood reduces the risk of developing lymphatic cancer in adulthood
lrjournal.com/article/S0145-2126(05)00466-2/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16406019/

Alexander et al found that infection with measles during childhood is significantly protective — it cuts the risk in half — against developing Hodgkin’s disease
nature.com/bjc/journal/v82/n5/full/6691049a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10737396/

Measles to the Rescue: A Review of Oncolytic Measles Virus. MV Clinical trials are producing encouraging preliminary results in ovarian cancer, myeloma and cutaneous non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and the outcome of currently open trials in glioblastoma multiforme, mesothelioma and squamous cell carcinoma are eagerly anticipated.
mdpi.com/1999-4915/8/10/294
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5086626/

Wild measles and mumps protect against heart problems. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26122188

This thread just got way more interesting than normal vaccine threads.

The current vaccines on the market are not only designed to prevent you from catching common diseases but they’re also designed to slowly kill you, making you a big pharmaceutical customer for life. It’s just good business.

You still fucking get chickenpox and measles even if you have been vaccinated, it just doesn't generally establish into a measurable sickness. How do you think all those anti-vaxxers get the measles?

Think of a vaccine like the difference between going into battle as a foot soldier or in a tank.
They might both get shot at, but the guy in the tank isn't generally hurt and sometimes doesn't even know he's being shot at, while that poor stupid grunt is badly injured by the same type of attacks.

A vaccine doesn't grant you immunity or even stop you from getting the illness. It just give your immune system a huge step up in effectiveness often enough that you don't even notice that you got sick.

The reason we vaccinate is that absolutely none of these possible benefits (And check your studies, they still lack a causal link) outweighs the risks of the illnesses.

And one of the links you posted is about a study where they use the VACCINE shit for cancer purposes lol

You're seriously misunderstanding what you're throwing up here.

It’s not blind faith u dumb fuck circumcised zogbot. Vaccines work, and the evidence is all around you, and in the data collected all around the world showing the decline in infant mortality rates due to vaccination.

the only reason this was thought was that cancer is not a virus, and certain viruses tend to cause different reactions in the body at a cellular level.

However, there would need to be a controlled study of willing participants that would need to be viewed at by medicine for a span of 20-30 years.

This will be hard in america since cancer comes from too many variables and having a controlled study this late in the game with this is more than difficult.

99.9%

The risks measles pose are insignificant. Ask your grandparents

Maybe it's because we are seeing diseases that were considered cured after the anti-vax movement started. Fuck everything about anti-vax, it's literally bringing back societal destruction

>it's literally bringing back societal destruction
How many people you know have died of measles?

That's completely untrue, just look up what the fuck Measles is lol

I thought education was supposed to be better in Australia ffs

The motive is profits.
The motive is always profits.
Why is this surprising to anyone is beyond me

>Maybe it's because we are seeing diseases that were considered cured
That's in no way related to 3rd world immigration right?

Measles shouldn't fucking exist, I don't give a fuck if it affects anyone I know, now the potential is there when it SHOULD BE GONE.

No people have died from the measles in the US in the last 15 years. What destruction are you talking about?

Measles vaccines kill more children than the measles… and it’s not even close

'With all of the hysteria and fear-mongering about measles that’s sweeping mainstream media headlines these days, one might assume that children everywhere are dropping dead from this chickenpox-like infection. But according to official data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), not a single person has died while being infected with measles in more than 15 years.

On the other hand, it’s an undeniable fact that at least 100 people have died as a consequence of receiving the MMR vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella, which we’ve all been told by government health authorities, is supposed to protect against measles.'
naturalnews.com/2019-05-01-measles-vaccines-kill-more-children-than-the-measles.html

Attached: us-measles-1024x637.jpg (1024x637, 105K)

It is the dumb fucking pseudo intellectuals redditors that eat this shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

See this is why we even have anti-vaccine people at all. We don't know people who died from measles, thank God, because we live in a society where the disease WAS totally eradicated in the year 2000 by vaccines.

The vaccines work and people stopped dying of measles here (Still some 200k people around the world every year in places without vaccine programs do though), but people forgot about Measles and how shitty it was. People forgot what it was like before the vaccine when over 2 million people died from it around the world every year. They forgot what Measles does and what it looks and feels like.

So they got to wondering why the government told them they needed it and came up with dumbass conspiracy explanations.

The measles vaccine saves over two million lives per year, dingus.

What I'm worried about is the future of vaccinations.

In the past ten years we've seen idiot libtards change the definition of what is racism, what is transphobia, what is antisemetic, what is sexist. They keep moving the goalposts further and further until straight men having a sexual preference for women is transphobic, and wanting to not be ethically cleansed is racist.

Today a vaccine is a drug administered at a young age to prevent a deadly disease like polio. What will a vaccine be ten years from now? Fifty years from now? Take your depression vaccine, user, it's required by law. Drink your daily glass of cockroach milk, user, it's a vaccine.

there is a potential you might trip and hit your head
do you wear a helmet when you are walking around town?

>Natural news

You gonna buy some homeopathic medicine and aloe vera douches too? Jesus Christ

Attached: crow of judgement.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The disease was considered cured. Vaccines had the cure. It's back now that people don't bother vaccinating. How is that acceptable in your eyes? Why is it okay if nobody that I or you know doesn't get affected? How does that make any sense? Measles was literally removed until anti-vax came into being

better sanitation cut the amount of deaths to a few hundred a year before the vaccine

dont knock the roach until youve sucked its teet, yamada

>Why the blind faith?
a fine blend of stupidity of jews

Attached: 1545764041328.gif (434x254, 1.8M)

*and

> why the blind faith in vaccines?
Because we don't have 100 million dead from the flu like we did in 1918; because we don't have warehouses full of polio children.

How is that even an argument. We, as a society, removed the disease known as measles. COINCIDENTALLY, measles is back when the anti-vax movement started. Why do you want a serious and debilitating disease to make a resurgence? That doesn't make sense to me

>calling vaccines a "cure"
>doesn't know what the term "literally" means
>is a leaf
Could you be anymore reddit?

Peer review isn't perfect, but it's better than deciding whether or not things are true based on feelings and facebook memes.

>Why do you want a serious and debilitating disease to make a resurgence?
Because it is not a problem
Would you give your daughter the HPV vaccine?

I had measles as a kid. So did my wife. Her breast milk passed on the antigens for protection in his early months. It’s a shame the measles isn’t still around because the long term benefits of fighting measles far out way the dangers. Same goes for chickenpox

Okay.

Vaccines are not peer reviewed. The testing is in-house and the control is a different vaccine.

>measles is back when the anti-vax movement started.
The increase in 3rd world immigration had nothing to do with it right?

How many cases has God caused?
Every new "cure" from science brings a whole lot of downsides to it.

>because the long term benefits of fighting measles far out way the dangers.

I appreciate your belief, but that isn't true.

You don't think so?

Ok so why is measles a problem?

>calling someone reddit thinking that has any relevance to the topic
>thinking flag means shit
>literally not even used in any argument at all

Reading comprehension should be required on this site honestly

I don't want measles to ever be a thing. Vaccination has proven to be effective against measles. I think vaccination is a legit way to deal with it. What is your problem

How many people have died because of the recent outbreak?

Please tell me how the measles vaccines are cost effective

>we do know what vaccines do
No you really don't, they have barely been studied and vaccines are revised every year.

It is possible that it was brought over. I still stand by vaccination as some sort of barrier to contracting the disease and I would say anyone should get vaccinated to gain a defense against it

All I know is that I'm investing in a plague doctor suit

How about we stop letting diseased people in the country instead

>It is possible that it was brought over
That's literally what happened and vaccinated people are getting it.

Because the west has replaced blind faith in God with blind faith in Science. Both are symptoms of lower class stupid people. Even Doctors won't allow their children to get multiple vaccines at once. I wonder why that is?

By your logic have you gone and got every possible vaccine?
If not why not?

Well, what about the fact that the CDC declared measles "essentially exctinct" in the us back in the 80s, and now all of a sudden antivax is an issue, it makes a sudden reemergence?
Kinda funny, especially since measles are still a common thing in places like central and South america...
Does that make ya think, leaf?

Attached: 4253DE29-C486-4923-82F2-2F3DADF0616F.jpg (720x720, 51K)

I mean for me I don't care because I get my shots whenever. Cost doesn't mean shit to me outside of taxes for public health care and I would gladly pay taxes if it meant people got vaccinated. How much does it cost you to get shots? No clue here cuz leaf

>Even Doctors won't allow their children to get multiple vaccines at once
Probably because they are religious bigots!

You'd think if it was extinct it wouldn't be around to spread.

>me outside of taxes
let me guess you dont pay taxes

Immigration is not the topic at hand; that is something that deserves its own thread
Might it be that people who got the disease don't have shots to immunize against it? If someone comes to your country and has measles, should it matter if you have protection?

Why do you guess that? Enlighten me

Very true, remember the OxyContin scandal? That could never happen with vaccination though.

>we don't have 100 million dead from the flu.
That's just pure luck, flu vaccines only inoculate against known strains, the virus mutates so quickly that you can have different strains of the flu pop up in the same season.

>immigration is not the topic at hand;
why not?
that is were these diseases are coming from
because you don't care that your taxes are wasted on pointless shit

>Vaccines are not peer reviewed.
A quick search of studies published in academic journals for "vaccine" produced more than 1.6 million results. Maybe you meant to say something like "vaccines do not have to be proven safe by peer review in order to be approved by my government". I could tell you neither whether or not that's what you meant to say nor whether or not that's true, but I can tell you that what you did say is ridiculous and wrong.

>If someone comes to your country and has measles, should it matter if you have protection?
Yes it does. Vaccinated people are getting measles.

>Perhaps the tools and equipment break down over time and leave remnants of heavy metals in the solutions?
I see where you're coming from, but basically everything you do in life depends on being able to trust that manufactured goods are safe without personally inspecting how they are made.

How do you know that the vegetables you bought at the supermarket weren't exposed to E-coli? How do you know that there aren't metal shavings or glass shards in a bag of rice? How do you know that there isn't a loose wire in the wall of your house that will start a fire in the middle of the night? How do you know that your car's brakes or steering won't fail on the highway? Basically all of those things have far less regulatory oversight than pharmaceutical companies, but I'd be willing to bet you go through life without thinking twice about all the ways you could be injured or killed by defective goods.

Unless you literally live off the grid in a cabin you built yourself, eating only food you grew in your own garden, you're going to have to have some faith in what other people make.

Vaccines are, generally, location-sensitive; there is no reason why I should vaccinate for West Nile if I don't live in a relevant region, right?

Back to the situation of immigration, someone could bring it to me. If that happened, that disease would be in my area. I would want to protect against it at all costs

I don't dispute it, I just don't really understand the purpose of mentioning it. Is it not important to prevent hundreds of deaths per year?

No idea off the top of my head. I wouldn't be surprised if we managed to keep all of them from death since we have good doctors and hospitals, even though there's a whole load of them. What I expect we'll see much more than deaths are the permanent, life altering disabilities that often result from Measles infection. Stuff like children becoming retarded, deaf, etc.

>barely been studied
False
>vaccines are revised every year.
So are models of cars. Whats your point?

How can you prove that measles are specific to infected people immigrating? There are tons of other factors at play here
I have not come across anything that shows vaccinated people have been affected. If you show me then I will give my stance a second thought, for sure

False equivalence big burger.
Your chance of getting a disease that is vaccinated against is extremely rare thanks to vaccines and sanitation, you are vaccinating for a 1 in a 100 million chance.

Vaccines and antibiotics weren't meant to be used as frivolously as they are now.

Retard. The point is, how do you know the serum in the vial is the substance you believe it is. How do you know there's nothing (((else))) in the vaccine?

The question isnt HURR DURR DOES VAXINES WRK? The question is ARE YOU ACTUALLY BEING GIVEN A HELPFUL VACCINE OR ARE YOU BEING GIVEN SOMETHING USELESS, OR WORSE, HARMFUL?

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD

>I'd be willing to bet you go through life without thinking twice about all the ways you could be injured or killed by defective goods.
You'd lose that bet. I always think my tire could be defective and break off at any time.

>at all costs
So you are just some hysterical retard that has no clue about cost/benefit

>Why the blind faith?
propoganda vs the liberal's small amygdalas

>Vaccines and antibiotics
These arent the same things at all. What a false equivalence

>How can you prove that measles are specific to infected people immigrating?
The latest outbreak was caused by some kikes bringing it back from Israel

Please stay away from children and if you have children keep them away from other children you dumb fuck.

I KNEW THEY WERE FUCKING LYING TO PUSH MORE VACCINES GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 1553421460906.jpg (1002x1336, 166K)

>Id rather him be autistic than dead
you'd rather raise a retard than just try again?

>Why not the food you eat, or that cellphone you keep in your pocket?

Uhhh, precisely the point nigger :-D
If the food is dirty, and the water is dirty, and the cell phone is irradiating your dick into sterility, WHY DO YOU TRUST VACCINES :----DDD FUGGG

Why the blind faith in cars? Thing is doing 70mph on the highway. Wheels could just fall off. You're just gonna put blind faith in engineers and mechanics? Haha fuckin peasants

The CDC is a privately owned vaccine company.

They are not an independent government agency but actually a subsidiary of Big Pharma. They own patents on at least 57 different vaccines, and profit over $4 billion per year in vaccination sales with no liability if their product kills or harms you.

The vaccine business is currently a $30 billion per year industry, projected to become a $100 billion per year industry by 2025. The CDC and their business partners need the public to not only be okay with the 69 doses of recommended childhood vaccines, but to begin to adhere to the additional 100 plus doses of vaccines that soon will be recommended by the new adult schedule, and to be ready to inject their families with the additional 271 vaccines in the development pipeline.

No wonder the vaccine industry and their media outlets shill these outbreaks.

You pay car insurance, do you not? Is it not the same thing? I don't have exact numbers to back this up but the chances of getting into an accident are (i would imagine) pretty slim. Yet, you fork over money for the safety of it. Is that cost-effective? Probably not. The same goes for vaccines; if I pay for a shot that gives me immunity to something that might not ever affect me in my lifetime then I would say that's fine by me

Rigorous methodology is the answer. Learn some statistics and then come back to the conversation.

They aren't the same thing?
Thanks for that hot take!

They are both overused and both have the potentially to create drug resistant viruses.

>Is it not important to prevent hundreds of deaths per year?
I'd say not really.
>No idea off the top of my head. I wouldn't be surprised if we managed to keep all of them from death since
Out of the over 700 people in the US infected with measles 0 have died. Funniest part is about 500 of those infected are orthodox jews.