USA and Mexico

Why can't the US and Mexico get along?

Attached: 154front_1k_171.jpg (565x565, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
infogalactic.com/info/Coahuila_y_Tejas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._O'Sullivan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EALx7U92jwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1545702736583.jpg (333x293, 29K)

Because we've had it with Cousin Eduardo emptying his holding tank into our storm sewers.

Based and Edpilled.

Attached: Cousin Ed.gif (400x225, 975K)

I can understand their hate towards Mexicans living in America but i don't know why they hate real Mexicans like me. We didn't do anything bad to them.

Attached: subhuman filth.png (1305x734, 429K)

Well they do wave your flag.

i don't hate mexicans but their worst people come here in large numbers and i want them to be deported back

because you stole half our country and then constantly fuck us over with your cianiggers but the cherry on top is blaming it all on us cause our skin tone. there is only one solution and thats taking back whats ours

Attached: 1487892793513.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I refuse to believe this is what you're taught in school. SANTA ANNA USURPED THE GOVERNMENT CAUSING TEXAS TO SECEDE! Not to mention the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Republic of Yucatan seceded for the exact same reasons as Texas. YOU HAVE ***ZERO*** SAY IN WHAT A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY DOES, INCLUDING ASKING TO BE ANNEXED BY ANOTHER COUNTRY! You shot first in disputed territory, you ended up losing land you have zero claim to anymore considering we have owned it for far longer than you. If you have claim to the Southwest then Spain has claim to all of Mexico and Latin America you fucking retard. Kill yourself, you were paid after losing. How many countries do that?!

Attached: quote-is-it-a-misfortune-that-magnificent-california-was-seized-from-the-lazy-mexicans-who-karl-marx (850x400, 56K)

Doesn't matter who you are. Marx takes no prisoners.

Attached: quote-the-jews-of-poland-are-the-smeariest-of-all-races-karl-marx-65-27-54.jpg (850x400, 43K)

>what you're taught in school
youre one to talk faggot. i went to your shitty elementary and middle schools and youre not even taught any of this shit, i literally found one text bubble about the war in a page dedicated to the gold rush, then i asked a teacher about it and then i realized that mutts being fucking ignorant retards meme is real because of her answer
>You shot first in disputed territory
classic gringoy false flag, in fact, i think this mightve been the first false flag in your history

IT IS OUR MANIFEST DESTINY TO RETAKE WHATS OURS

AMLO 2024 PRAISE EL KEK

Attached: AMLO.jpg (267x304, 20K)

It was disputed territory retard. Even during the Republic of Texas it was disputed territory.

Cause they're broke.
Ever had a friend who was always broke, never could do anything or go anywhere cause he never had money?

That's mexico

They can't even get along with Canada dude. I wish they we're our neighbor but nope usa is right in the middle fucking shit up.

stop making shit up, either own up your false flag or stfu. all the land below the Río Nueces was tamaulipas, in fact, texas was the northernmost municipality of tamaulipas, hence the official name of the state: tamaulipas y tejas

Attached: EMPEROR AMLO.jpg (1078x800, 164K)

It wasn't, the 13th colonies were a cuck shed on the east cost.

That's you expanding and starting "disputes".

Attached: original_usa.gif (660x508, 100K)

THAT AKWARD SPOT
H
A
T

AKWARD
K
W
A
R
D

SPOT
P
OH
T

Attached: 15568532059461833965606.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Explain how it was a false flag retard
What on earth are you even on about? We bought Louisiana from France and Florida from Spain.

It was Coahuila y Tejas.

A message to mexico:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Seriously though.
That vid isn't exactly a total meme. This is unironically american, people say they don't have culture.. not quite. Because that attitude is their culture.

You have Juan Camaney, the essence of mexico encapsulated into one character. The US has guys like Shia Labeouf

Also as per the Treaty of Paris we signed with Britain we received what is known as the Midwest. Fucking idiots acting as if they know my nation's history. Fuck off.

Give back the territories, stop pushing the War on Drugs and take your private corporations away from our natural resources and industries.

>Give back the territories
no, you'll have to fight for them.
>stop pushing the War on Drugs and take your private corporations away from our natural resources and industries.
that's reasonable, i agree

lol, IMMIGRANT yankees got butthurt that Mexico wasn't allowing slaves, so they rebelled to then import hordes of niggers, to then bitch when they inevitably got freed
gringos everybody

CIAniggers don't want that.

no, the problem was that santa ana destroyed the constitution of 1824. As the other user said, Texas wasn't the only mexican state to rebel because of the military dictatorship.

It's called Manifest Destiny you retard.

Slavery is a very jewish fucking thing just like faggotry and inbreeding.

>Explain how it was a false flag retard
>mexican territory
>polk send soldiers their after annexing texas
>as expected, we defend our territory from the same fate as texas
>completely BTFO your army just like we did 1 week ago
>polk in classic kike fashion says its disputed territory and demands war
>being the 1800s obviously congress just take polks words over making a factual investigation
>only BASED LINCOLN defends us and calls out the false flag
everything else is history
tamaulipas was part of coahuila retard

Attached: 1519918975259.jpg (480x269, 12K)

>tamaulipas was part of coahuila retard
i was correcting you on the name, retard.infogalactic.com/info/Coahuila_y_Tejas
Spics sure are stupid. it's not your brown skin that we hate, it's your african tier IQ.

because UK and Spain cant. they was fighting since they was born.

we are like dogs and cats, very different.

You guys are starting to sound like mayates.. don't go that route.
It'll get you nowhere

>i was correcting you on the name
i know that goy, thats why i used the pic i used: chido means "cool" and men means "hombre"

Attached: 1553987205254.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

Is there even a government in Mexico?
Why doesn't it carpet bomb cartels?
Is US playing it's "muh democracy" card again and not letting you to become authoritarian?

Manifest Destiny was popular during the Oregon dispute retard. It fell on deaf ears during the annexation of Texas
>O'Sullivan's second use of the phrase became extremely influential. In a column, which appeared in the New York Morning News on December 27, 1845, O'Sullivan addressed the ongoing boundary dispute with Great Britain in the Oregon Country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._O'Sullivan
>Mexico sends their troops to the territory first after already making claims they will go to war if Texas is annexed
>US, knowing this, sends troops to defend its claims
>Mexico, unprovoked, fires at US troops
>Brags about starting the Mexican-American War
>Proceeds to lose every battle against the US in their own home
Lincoln was against the controversy starting the war, he was never against acquiring more land.

with our new president , we have a decent government.

wey qué pedo ni en el virreynato estaban así las fronteras no mames, entiendo que el casus belli gringo era una jalada pero tampoco le eches leña al fuego diciendo pendejadas

Nope, it was still relevant with regards to the US's Westward expansion.

tiene razon.

that's it

Because beaners can't speak English

why the fuck do I appear on bulgary? I'm in barcelona

Spanish is better.

by stole he means swindled, but in reality everyone is tough that the mother fucker that sold lands with out permission was Santanna, thus every indio that spouts shit like aztlan, and you stole our lando, is a fucking illiterate indio

speak catalan, to prove that.

You as a Mexican are responsible for the Mexicans in the US, just as Americans are responsible for the behavior of Americans abroad. Do you think that fat sack of shit that made the Korean airlines people wipe his ass doesn't reflect poorly on all Americans? Or that faggot that went to the suicide forest in Japan?

When your countrymen go to a foreign country, they behavior reflects on you and your entire country.

thanks god muricans are so great learning other languages

English is very easy. Spanish is more complex.

yet the goblino is so retarded that his own people cannot properly speak their own mutt tongue given to them by the brits

No hablo catalán, nací en Bilbao (país vasco), pero puedo haber euskera, eta hori bereziagoa dela uzte dut nik.

Those Mexicans are there because of the economic policies you push. NATO, for example, dispossessed millions of our native farmers and peasants from their jobs, economically displacing them as they were unable to compete with the tonnes of cheap, superior produce being imported from the US. It destroyed our whole domestic agricultural industry, so being all desperate wanting to feed their families, of course they would risk their lives crossing to the US. It goes on and on, across the whole of Latin America.

la tierra de mis abuelos. aun tenemos la txapela de mi abuelo, de lana negra.

Attached: Basque_Ancestry_by_Country.png (1280x651, 229K)

Considering all the rancour, they actually get along OK on a personal level.

Despite the problems, Mexicans are not monsters or anything. It’s just hard having the racial, cultural, linguistic and economic gap so large so close by.

Mexico benefitted yugly from NAFTA (not NATO..LOL)

Some sectors may have been hurt, but overall it was a big net gain for Mexico.

oops, made a mistake there.
lol, no the fuck it didn't. The only people who really benefited were the corporate elites on both sides of the border. Working-class Yankees suffered a lot too with all the outsourced jobs, etc.

Qué casualidad!! Me alegro de que conserveis la txapela, debe tener un valor sentimental enorme.

Muchos vascos se tuvieron que ir ahí huyendo de la guerra civil, ya que les fusilaban sólo por serlo.

Si puedes, visita algún día este rincón del mundo.

Tiene grandes cosas, aunque falla tremendamente en las mujeres. He vivido 26 años en Bilbao y 1 en México y he follado más en México, con eso te lo digo todo.

They're sabotaging us

Oh look, it's using human language to once again escape negative emotions. Please bear in mind my responses are for those few mexicans capable of higher thought, not you inferior animal-people.

only benefited the macro economic sector

algun dia espero hacer un master en Euskadi, me encanta Irun, San sebastian y todos los pueblos pintorescos con arquitectura Vasca. Me discriminarian por ser mejicano?

>56%
lol ok

Well yeah, exactly
Kek

Because no one likes stupid fucking beaners

Yo creo que al contrario, vas a hacer mas "gracia" con el acento.

Aquí se discrimina a los magrebíes, ya que son el 6% de la población y cometen el 55% de los delitos violentos, y además, se les da una ayuda de 900€ al mes incluso aunque estén ilegales en el país. Vamos, que es una discriminación bastante justificada, dando mucha ayuda y recibiendo violencia a cambio.

Con los pueblos latinos la discriminación es insignificante, algún retrasado habrá pero la mayoría tiene cariño a Latinoamérica y la gente sabe que se acogieron a muchos vascos cuando la guerra.

En cambio en la España más "profunda" y "cateta" como las Castillas, andalucía, etc, si puede haber algo de discriminación, sobre todo por parte de gente de 20-25 años que no saben colocar Italia en el mapa. Son zonas mas rednecks por así decirlo.

Barcelona también es recomendable.

San Sebastián es probablemente la ciudad más bonita que he visto en el mundo, y he visitado 25 países. Es preciosa y no lo digo por ser de cerca, ya lo verás. Eso sí, es la ciudad más cara del país. Pais Vasco es la zona más rica de España y se nota también para lo malo.

Si finalmente vienes a hacer el máster yo ya te he avisado de las mujeres, no vale llorar luego.

I get along just fine with my bean neighbours. They seem to resent eachother, though.

Oh dont worry we arent asking for land weve been taking it back slowly(kinda like you people stole texas the very first time) just look at how many people speak spanish there its inevitable and no meme wall its gonna change that (not that such thing its gonna happen) so im not worry about that :^)

>gained
>went from having quality leather shoes made in Mexico to chink shit garbage sneakers.

>sells beans to america, to buy them back.

fuck off leaf

Why did a Bulgarian take the time to even learn this shitty language I don’t understand.

anyone else here hate beaners? upvote me if you agree

They helped us commit mass genocide against the Natives, so that means were bros.

Our schools are shit mexibro but what do they teach in your schools how to slang drugs and fuck bitches, how to lgame the welfare system in America? Let’s not bring up the fact that your countries IQ because it’s lower than even us mutts

Attached: 9613A06B-4271-46FF-9BFE-9BCE2F7123E4.gif (220x257, 50K)

We do, mexicans and whites get along great. We just don't want illegals driving wages down and taking up welfare, it's not personal, we just can't afford any more with all the crazy shit dems want to do. Maybe in the future we will be able to again, but we need a haitus until shit gets sorted.

could you get along with your neighbor if his cousin decided to move into your house without your permission?
now imagine the squatter bringing his wife and children, then demanding that you help pay for their medical and living expenses. constantly reminding you that when you die, you won't be able to give your house to your children, but that it really belongs to him.

all the while your neighbor is just telling you to deal with it.

you cannot have a good relationship with a shitty neighbor.

our school are absolute shit because we have to teach the lowest IQ indios from your country. you have 3rd generation spics that still can barely speak English or Spanish.

I don't hate Mexicans in or out of the US. the area where I live was less than one percent hispanic when I grew up, and is now like 20%. Got no fucking problem with these people. But we can't sustain unlimited immigration. Yes, I know most of the folks scrambling to get in are central americans and not mexicans. But we need to take a breather. Our wages have been stagnant for 35 years; since we stopped really giving a shit about how many immigrants we have because the left open borders people and the right opens borders people have been fucking the middle class. Again, nothing against mexicans, you guys are brown americans as far as I'm concerned. But Jesus Christ, get your shit together with the narcos and corruption. WTF? It isn't like you guys don't have oil or natural resources.

oh really?
i still remember

Attached: remember the alamo.jpg (400x265, 27K)

Because of the fucking Jews

pls kill yourself you stupid malinchistic cuck

Oh, you were at the fucking Alamo? Santana still got you mad? Hey everybody Some Ass hole did some shit to some people that may or may not have been my ancestors from like 9 generations ago which makes me 1.2 percent still offended so like lets hate mexicans cause you know like I know history and shit.

I wonder how many keyboard warriors know how violent this country was in the antebellum years. I romanticize it, but I'm to old for it, and I certainly don't want it for my boys. But damn it was hardcore.

Amen brother. Fukem all and anybody that looks like them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EALx7U92jwo

Respectfully put. Couldn't have said it any better.

Doesn’t access to better, cheaper food imply more people can feed their families, even if some local farmers may find it harder to do that? Maybe those farmers should learn to code?

because mexican, 40 million of your people live in the US, only 800,000 americans live in mexico
>uses our welfare system
>doesnt pay into if
>steals jobs
>drug cartels
>gives our youth drugs
>imports mexicans into my cities
>increase price of housing
>increase prices of cars
>increase prices of universities
>wants to take my land because your too retarded to understand geography, your own ethnic background, history, and cant read treaties or land deals

>stole

¡Ay!

Fucking Kike

This

sounds reasonable

>Literally below Israel in rankings of English speaking population

>Working-class Yankees suffered a lot too with all the outsourced jobs, etc.
But they were outsourced to Mexico. Do you somehow think that’s bad for Mexico?

>Do you somehow think that’s bad for Mexico?
Yes, of course

monica.jpg

fucking let the dacas and dreamers get a path, then moratorium on any immigration that doesn't satisfy Icelandic restrictions until we have 5% unemployment in black male 18-35 yo demographic.

Im white and my sister is half spic kek. I’d say whites and mexicans get along pretty well for the most part.

Ya we dicked you way back when. But you dont have the capability to take back "your land".

You are the worst immigrants. We don't actually have an immigration problem. We have a Mexican and Central American problem. The fact that large swaths of our country refuse to speak English is so fucking offensive. Hearing Spanish makes my blood boil. I wish you would all fuck off and die or something.

Mexicans arent a problem as a whole, the kind of Mexicans coming are. The Mexicans coming are "campesinos" little field peasants. I speak a decent amount of Spanish so sometimes I will talk to them and I'm always amazed when I, a guy who speaks maybe 50 percent of the language can spot their grammatical errors and ghetto slang. I have met some really high class Mexicans who came here legally and have investments here. Those are generally the lighter skinned ones and they have a nice culture and are generally people I wouldnt mind being my neighbor. But those kinds make up maybe 5 percent.

because all most Americans know of Mexicans are the Chicanos that live here. the majority of them are absolutely nigger tier.
you hate them when they return to Mexico

a lot of people hate you because they confuses you with your kin here.

>hearing Spanish makes my blood boil
You sound obsessed

this

there are 22 million asian americans,
and 40 million mexican americans
6 million puerto rican americans

it is pretty shit. if you're going to live in a country at least have a small modicum of respect and speak the fucking language.