Tfw you will never emasculate this family unit by dating and fucking their son

>tfw you will never emasculate this family unit by dating and fucking their son

Just imagine it. Imagine holding that pathetic, failed male down in his childhood bed while you tear his lily-white ass to pieces. Imagine the look of shame and disgust on that red-faced cuck as you great him the morning after turning his 'daughter' into a moaning, quivering mess. Imagine it. Imagine him lowering his gaze, his eyes darting left and right as his wife happily pours you cereal and asks if you slept well. She knows you didn't. The whole house knows you didn't. But she's happy to entertain the notion because it completes the happy illusion she's nagged her husband so hard to achieve.

Imagine his feelings of guilt and failure as you cuddle with and kiss his 'daughter' during family movie time. I might even flirt with his whale of a wife. Just to really rub it in. Complete genealogical domination.

God just the thought of it makes me rock hard.

Attached: 1554514003499.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

niggas get killed over this kinda shit dawg be safe

Holy shit

Attached: 1542746131518.jpg (406x480, 61K)

notice how hard he tries to not look at his son? Even as he goes to high five his wife he tries to avert his eyes until the very last moment and then he quickly turns his head away again. This dude is more emasculated than his son is

You're not even the original creator of that copypasta. You should feel bad for being so worthless.
Sage

Just imagine cuddling that adorable female before jerking her off gently

I keep waiting to read about this guy snapping and going on a shooting spree.

As teenager I dated a trans girl, when I met her parents at their home her mom was esttatic and hugged me, the dad just went to the back yard with a 12 pack and a lawn chair.

>mfw

Attached: 5DB6FE20-2C3A-4E39-8946-C5B7676E18B1.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Attached: 1556421076412.png (662x478, 22K)

He looks like he wants to kill everyone in that room and then himself

is this real? i hope this is just some social media stunt.

Faggot.

I didn’t bottom with her

Attached: 1550338909661.png (399x322, 42K)

would punch my wife in the face at the very least

Attached: 1476058148751.png (288x415, 178K)

Did you rawdog """her""" anal pussy?

>her

who is the dad anyway like whats his name

Jow Forums has been searching. There was a pretty detailed larp about it last night, but OP never really delivered.

You can see the rage in his face too. Veins pulsating, blood pressure rising. He knows its a farce but what is there to do? Beat his son senseless? Tie him down and just really go to town on him until his face is all but unrecognizable? His wife will intervene no doubt. Then he'll have to give her a good thrashing as well. Maybe its what's best. Maybe it would change things. No. He knows it wouldn't. They'd just play the victim. The pictures would hit social media and hed be a pariah. What would the neighbors say? What would his family say? No doubt rebuff him, even if they agreed. Even if they wanted to do the same thing. Every Christmas and holiday theyd see his son walk in practically pleading for attention and recognition. Mascara and lipstick smeared over his gnarled face. "She's transitioning you know! She's a real girl now just like your daughter!" his wife would say. That bitch. That fucking sow. Mind polluted by daytime television to think this is ok. That this abomination is anything but an afront to man and god alike.

No. He has to keep towing the line. Keep smiling. Even if people laugh at work. He knows theyre laughing. Oh they exchange pleasantries but it's a facade and he knows it. "Hey how's the wife and daughter? I just think it's awesome what she's doing. She's so brave! ".Liars everyone. Especially frank. Always laughing and joking. With his little sarcastic comments. "Oh hey atleast you don't have to worry about him getting anyone pregnant now, am i right? ". Fucking frank. He'd die first. It be so easy. Just burn this place to the ground with everyone inside. Lock all the doors first. No survivors. Maybe sit in the cab of his truck on the hill and watch the fire engines roll in. Knowing theyd never get to them in time. Just hear the screams and cries. It'd be all too sweet. Maybe light up a cigar as the place smolders and the coroner's showed up. Then put the .45 in his mouth with a smile on his face as sweet relief finally came.

Attached: 1556423536403.jpg (450x352, 63K)

Checked and kek'd

KEK fuck off with your faggot pasta

Attached: holykek.jpg.png (378x357, 81K)

he should grab a giant kitchen knife and white sharia his failure freakshow of a family.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

we need prison reform so we can beat women and not get raped by niggers in jail.

Craig. user said his name was Craig and he was fired for this stunt because he was a consultant somewhere in Texas.

Based

Attached: 256A80E8-8958-4F76-8128-6AF6E94A29E4.png (1000x1294, 340K)

>Beat his son senseless? Tie him down and just really go to town on him until his face is all but unrecognizable? His wife will intervene no doubt. Then he'll have to give her a good thrashing as well. Maybe its what's best.
This is the part where someone posts the pic about 99% of all our ancestors being Right Wing Extremists. Yes, there are lots of things that could be done to fix the situation before getting this out of control.
>military school
>martial arts
>sex and drugs instead of animu and tumblr
>remove Internet
>real friends
>engaged family
>sever physical abuse
>etc

Actually I wrote it.

Attached: gnw.jpg (329x399, 44K)

ohh that would a show to see