Its been almost a year since I broke up with my GF of 4 years...

Its been almost a year since I broke up with my GF of 4 years, but I'm having trouble with clearing my head of thinking about her. She's been with another guy since then, so there's no reconciling the relationship, but how the hell do I stop thinking of her and just live my life again? She was my first ever love, and here I am at 27 years old still feeling heartbroken and aimless about it. How can I move on and heal myself?

Attached: 1564243606941.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OymVgai_PVg
youtu.be/CKt_la4CgbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A woman is not something that should control your life. Don’t focus your existence around them

The guy she's with now was sending her half naked gym pics behind my back. There has to be some decent women out there who aren't just trashylike that.

FWIW, it took me about a year to get over my gf of 4 years. I had a lot of guilt and anxiety. Your breakup is compounded with feelings of insecurity. Both are common.

Unfortunately there's no just switching your love to someone else. It takes time and you have to go through a lot of steps--meeting, dating, opening up, being compatible when you do open up, and on and on. But it's unavoidable, so you have to do it, and have to expend energy doing it. And some of the steps can be fun, so there's that.

Chin up. There are some fun things about being single and not tied down. But if you want another meaningful relationship you'll have to work at it.

You're right user. Suppose I gotta man up and focus on bettering myself instead of constantly ruminating on how badly I wish I still had her or what I did wrong. We had everything in common, so dating is gonna be really hard for me, but I gotta at least try.

hey, this is neat. Im going through the exact same thing. Its very sad to love someone who you think was "just so close" But never forget your qualms and the negatives, you got remorse brain and rose tinted glasses

Unprotected sex with multiple partners

this user is absolutely right
I was in the same boat. Now I'm even happier than during the relationship. I can do whatever the fuck I want and I don't feel empty anymore.
There's a lot of people and adventures out there, seek that and you will find your happiness again!

Biofeedback therapy has been proven to be effective for getting over a lover

I live in the same building as my ex. So since I see her every fucking day it gets hard to move on.

But like all things, with time those feelings subside. Initially, I always wanted to seek answers, work things out, etc..

I would make dumb excuses to meet her (e.g. forgot some stuff in her apartment) and we'd end up fooling around somehow. Weeks past since then and she's ghosted me completely even after saying she loved me again. I know I'm the idiot in the situation and with this I just want to tell you OP to not do what I did.

Never in my did I know an Asian female could be T H I C K

I swear they are all so slim and skinny

What's is the sauce OP?

Listen to this song man, it’ll help.
youtu.be/OymVgai_PVg

Other than that. Get out there and meet new people. As some one who’s dealt with close to 9 heart breaks, sitting around isnt going to help. Go out to some clubs with your boys, get wasted, dance, have a good time.

>likes thicc asian girls
A man of taste

T H I C C

Where are you from? What was her ethnicity? I'm going to guess America, American. Reminder that is a problem that exclusively happens with American women. Go find yourself an European, Slavic or Asian woman and see the problem go away. The reason? These women are more feminine and less masculine, a trend that seems to be common with feminism that is rampant in America.

Also, stay way from women from South America, Canada.

It's also a problem with women who move from these countries to live in America. Never date an Asian who grows up there.

these things happen

Attached: 1563340324149.jpg (1642x988, 110K)

Attached: 1563340384482.jpg (632x772, 129K)

DAMN
A
M
N

NAME?

youtu.be/CKt_la4CgbA

Dude

Sauce me up senpai

Why do you care about women so much OP? It's pathetic, she's getting fucked right now, just like an ape, move on and be a man.