So this has been happening for almost 3 years. I'm very confused so any help is appreciated

So this has been happening for almost 3 years. I'm very confused so any help is appreciated.

Would the police/FBI follow me around for this long harassing me if I did something, or someone I know did something? How long is a typical investigation?

They will conduct noise campaigns on me to let me know I'm being followed. They will use car horns/alarms or other loud noises at particular times to trigger me. For a week everytime I went to my car sirens would go off. This is called overt surveillance right?

Basically I'm being gang stalked..

Hopefully I am just crazy..

Attached: 1556410252338.jpg (280x210, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-the-Moon-ring-like-a-bell
ancient-code.com/earth-rang-like-a-bell-for-20-minutes-and-scientists-cant-explain-why/
space.com/39841-moon-formed-from-synestia-earth-crash-theory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re developing schizophrenia. Seek psychological help before you turn into a chronic gangstalkposting faggot and annoy the rest of us

I'm already there..

Bump

Where's the proof nigger? Next time video your walk to the car otherwise it's horseshit! Aren't you sleepy user??

Take my word for it..

stalk them back

Attached: 1507612858946.png (370x547, 355K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

record it and post it. Mock them. They hate it. Fuck with them back. Watch them back. Smile at them

Attached: werewatching.jpg (408x243, 37K)

how many people have gone full fucking schizo lately wtf? why do I keep seeing these threads about gangstalking?

you're going crazy. get help.

no

today a friend told me that gaia is telling her that the moon is hollow and that the aliens living there are stealing light from the sun and beaming it on us for reasons she doesn't know

i'm not currently sure which of you is crazier

Attached: zGCBFG6.png (609x659, 430K)

The moon is hollow. It's pretty shitty there; would not recommend.

Between 1972 and 1977, seismometers installed on the Moon by the Apollo missions recorded moonquakes. The Moon was described as "ringing like a bell" during some of those quakes, specifically the shallow ones. This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970, in an article in Popular Science. When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon’s surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell. Lunar seismology experiments since then have shown that the lunar body has shallow moonquakes that act differently from quakes on Earth, due to differences in texture, type and density of the planetary strata, but there is no evidence of any large empty space inside the body.

quora.com/Why-does-the-Moon-ring-like-a-bell

>crazy

Attached: 1555026868369.jpg (736x538, 180K)

On November 11, something really strange occurred that took scientists by surprise. Scientific instruments picked up inexplicable seismic waves that originated around 15 miles off the shores of a French island between Africa and Madagascar.

The fact that seismic sensor picked up seismic activity in Zambia, Kenya, and Ethiopia may not seem weird at first.

However, soon after, the seismic wave continued traveling until it was eventually picked up by researchers as far away as Chile, New Zealand, Canada, and even Hawaii approximately 11,000 miles away.

ancient-code.com/earth-rang-like-a-bell-for-20-minutes-and-scientists-cant-explain-why/

Attached: 1554832548903.jpg (292x442, 20K)

You are genuinely losing your mind and should seek mental help.

So what you're saying is...it isn't hollow and my friend is a lunatic who thinks she's conversing with the earth itself. got it thanks

listen OP I was a gangstalking victim too. still am. they usually drive by your house very slow. also people on the street will look at you and stare (much longer and more direct than normal). do not give up. start to ask your neighbors for help. they will follow you for YEARS because of what you know. helicopters are another big sign. do not listen to the other posters as they are likely in on following you. trust no one.

I have. It helps. Maybe I need to go more...

Go back to sleep...

Attached: cmd111efi -- 0440 -- nkq111gyv'.png (503x592, 64K)

imagine if all those gang stalkers started touching you all at once

Schitzo lol

have you heard other noises? they will also use covert emitters and noise amplification devices either outside or in your home. causes headaches and distractions. try to make everything in your house silent and listen for sources

I guess that would be pretty weird...

yep it formed from an impact of stuff and things a long time ago

The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

The Moon is about 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it also just happens to be about 400 times closer. The result is that from Earth, they appear to be the same size. And when its orbit around Earth takes the Moon directly between Earth and the Sun, the Moon blocks our view of the Sun in what we call a solar eclipse.

I used to hear ringing similar to what the Cuban diplomats were hearing before getting sick.

Don't listen to these fucking niggers op they're trying to wind you up and make you actually insane. The symptoms of schizophrenia or extreme paranoia can be magnified by outside sources feeding into it.

I don't know for certain that you're not being followed by someone but if there's even a 10% chance that you're losing your marbles (which there is) then you need to talk to someone who has the credentials and not this board full of dumbasses.

thats exactly it. look outside when you hear it and youll see people and cars probably. theyre the sources

stop huffing farts you retard.
you're not important enough for the expenditure for even 15 minutes of surveillance.

Attached: chemtrail2.jpg (876x568, 54K)

FUCK OFF you faggot everyone in here saying "schizo" is part of the gangstalking trying to throw the OP off, OP do not trust these posters they glow and are trying to make you believe the gangstalking isnt real. pay attention to people on the street theyll start to stare at you more and whisper stuff at you just walking around

i need a friend like you, user.

Attached: xd.gif (509x710, 2.5M)

Wtf is going on in this picture? I'm assuming its not chemtrails? Some experiment probably?

Thanks. Yeah, I have lots of doctors no worries. Bout to go on disability.

Has anybody heard of documented cases of them doing this?

Take a breath loco user and try to step back and look objectively at these things. Definitely get some help before you react negatively on some poor slob who doesn't even know you or know what they fuck you are on about.

>checked
we all frens here

Attached: m425235424.jpg (735x676, 211K)

>an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size?

The moon is slowly moving away from the earth. Eclipses will become "brighter" as the moon covers less of the sun.

Eventually, there will no longer be eclipses as the moon's shadow will be so small it will not reach the earth. Sad, but true.

Time scale for this is 10's of millions of years.

Attached: s (13).jpg (550x525, 45K)

As a person that actually followed people for pay to try to catch people committing insurance fraud. They will not let themselves be known if at all possible. You should see a doctor.

yeah you're right about one thing......

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

>inb4 christcuck

scientism is a lie and i thought gravity kept the moon in place? now it's floating away though even though gravity should make it fall ie ISS maybe im confused about something

Attached: 1556494856534.jpg (650x810, 89K)

>google

Attached: 1556274870731.jpg (1688x3306, 780K)

This. WTH.

people are waking up to the truth it is quite literally happening there is no going back it's just going to get worse

Attached: 1555523265879.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

>maybe im confused about something
High school science.

>read the pic
you're statement refutes nothing and only reaffirms my statement

Attached: watcher23423523.webm (1008x494, 2.82M)

space.com/39841-moon-formed-from-synestia-earth-crash-theory.html

First the Moon, Then Earth: New Theory Reverses Formation Story

>your science has all the answers

lol they don't even know when / how it formed but hey i have a theory......

Attached: 32432452352.jpg (285x177, 14K)

Crazy people don't think they could be crazy so you just have to think of yourself as crazy then you won't be.

I mean I guess that kind of makes sense..

Tfw no FBI friends following me around :/
So lonely

Bump