APOLIGIZE

APOLIGIZE

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-223357~2.png (1080x1480, 235K)

What 4th grader was throwing the word kike
And why did this kike become so jewy in 4th grade to be called out for it?

>DRUMPF IS A KIKE PUPPET!!!
>DRUMPF IS PROMOTING ANTISEMITISM!!!!
Ah, the (((media))) is doing a fine job of playing both angles, as usual.

Attached: 1548462750430.png (628x356, 183K)

the internet changed that
when his "race" conspired to pilfer the entire western world with technology his low IQ "race" could never invent. colluding faggots.

>expecting us to believe a 4th grader knows the word kike
Sloppy job Mossad

>Trump says MS-13 are animals
>Media says, "What a racist bastard! He said Mexicans are animals!"
>Trump says there's fine people on both sides of the monument statue debate but specifically condemned the Nazis and said they aren't fine people
>Media Says "OMG HE JUST CALLED NAZI'S FINE PEOPLE!" He's a NAZI!
>Trump says bla bla bla
>Media say, "look at how racist he is!"

Is it a surprise if white supremacists would like Trump? I wonder how that happened.

I want to know who called him a kike in fourth grade

>NEW
How new are you? Niggerkike was my first word.

Maybe he tried to jew down the cafeteria lady on the orange juice

Poor guy being called a CIRCLE must be tough

Attached: 11E153B5-C021-4F6A-8A95-24C2BD5C4E33.png (768x768, 17K)

Fuck kikes

Should quit being such a jew.

why can't nazis have their side to the debate?
What if nazis are right?
how do you know if they are wrong or right?

Apologize for all the hoaxes and lies KIKE FUCKING NIGGER

They aren't fine people if they are beating people up. Neither is antifag.

Attached: NYT-Cartoon-640x335.jpg (640x335, 47K)

They were trying to have a peaceful march. It's the anti First Amendment people who came to fight them. If they could just march in peace no one would have been hurt.

SLOPPY
L
O
P
P
Y

kikes are demoralized. not even trying

he aint pumpin me

Only one of those is right. Hes a kike puppet

That might be true. Honestly, I dont' care if you believe that cats are God, and you want to have a march for that. Just don't beat people up. I realize that antifag is more violent that even the WP people. Which is weird.

why do you assume that every nazi or an anitfag is there to beat people up? You clearly haven't met any nazis or antifags.

holy shit this
t.actually works at a school;shit like that is not tolerated. we are zero policy. this means if someone were to actually go through with using a premeditated racial slur you'd be under glow in the dark watch 24/7 by the union,visiting a therapist, and in a really fucked up way;being purposely shaped by the system. it's really ugly, and we do this to not risk loss of revenue due to students bringing in income(they're worth 7k a day PER STUDENT). there's a reason (((they)))(the school administrators) ride your ass so hard when you miss a day. they don't give a fuck if you're behind in coarse-work.

I don't advocate for home-schooling, because you're putting your kid at a social disadvantage, and they will not learn how to manage with random sentient entities with their own personalities, but I do advocate for throwing your kid into a religious setting that is also privatized, and has a long history of good reviews, and parents heavily invested in WANTING to be in that environment.

kike

also
>They aren't fine people
ad hominem fallacy
>if they are beating people up. Neither is antifag.
reductionist fallacy,

He's unironically both. He's promoting anti Semitism through his sheer cuckery for kikes because of his own unpopularity.

You're right I haven't. But neither has 80% of Americans. I think based on my exposure to media about it, I'm being pretty fair and rational. White Supremacists I wouldn't call inherently violent protesters. Antifags I would. Blame the media and Youtube and my own discernment.

K _ _ E

The faggots at this rally were there to cause trouble. They were actively pursuing conflict. That's what you get with extremist groups like this - they look for opportunities to fucking bite and piss and scream, and then seek pity after the dust's cleared.

Nazis are emotionally troubled faggots who have let Nazi faggotry turn them into violent punks.

Antifa are faggots who have armed themselves after the world ceased tolerating their faggotry, and are trying to uproot anything of moral decency.

Both are faggots. Both need help.

REMINDER

When they whine about being called kike call them a circle Instead. They are synonymous

>Oy Vey, it's like annuda Shoua
Hey, what's the difference between the Holocaust and a cow?

You can't milk a cow for seventy fucking years.

Attached: 1556737064770.png (602x366, 458K)

Not really. Despite the (((media's))) insistence to the contrary, the Left has always been more violent.

I'm not here to debate, why don't you just tell me what you think about it then? Tell me. I'm open to all possibilities and viewpoints.

On a higher level, I think at the end of the day, they are just there to be used as pawns when it's convenient.

>>Dear Diary
>>Someone called be a Kike
>>Drumpffffffffffffffff
>>Holocaustianity

but who was a shifty jew?

Knce a kike, klways a kike kigger

>trump enables anti-semites
>trump is by far the most pro-kike president ever
really makes you think
media realizing the "he hates brown people" doesn't both most white people because they don't believe it

I didn't even know what kike meant until the air force told me I had to take a sensitivity class and they put a giant screenshot of names to not call people up on the screen.
Yes, I raised my hand and asked what it meant.
Yes, the gay hispanic TSgt thought I was just trying to get him to say the word.

Attached: 1540857338809.png (943x605, 685K)

>I think based on my exposure to media about it
thats where the problem lies

don't forget faulty generalization!

>I'm not here to debate,
but you are here and exposed a worldview, your worldview
Logic should be your primary tool when using rhetoric.
>why don't you just tell me what you think about it then?
I don't think anything, because I don't know anything. I just like to examine things because I believe unexamined life is not worth living.

>Donald Trump reignited anti-semitism.
I don't get this simultaneous parallel narrative that Trump is both a literal Nazi and a lapdog to Israel. The man literally surrounds himself with Jews.
Which publication was it that admitted that didn't reported hate crimes on Jewish people because those weren't committed by white people?

Attached: 1531447354898.jpg (433x427, 86K)

so many ad homs in one post user. really didn't understand anything

What jew haters?

LOL I get told I am getting what I want all the time but that is not at all the case.

It is all so tiresome

When even the media mocks him like this you should get the hint