Is it okay for Native Hawaiians to hate white people? They literally did nothing wrong

Is it okay for Native Hawaiians to hate white people? They literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 3967a5005e0174731516be34f83da5dc.jpg (301x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCutX5HtEYc
youtu.be/-5Q5YnhY-I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except being lazy island niggers in a place nice enough to want

Hawaiians are the scum of the Earth.
Worse than niggers.

Hawaiians are wannabe nazis. If they could murder everyone who is not an islandnigger they would tomorrow. Also they are all drunkards or pilltards.

An island chain fed by welfare gibbs and thievery.
We should have let the Japs kill them.

From what I've heard Hawaii is literally Brazil-tier. Its the LEAST whitest state in the country with only like 22% white. The rest are Hawaiian Natives at 10%, Asians at 25%, Mixed Race people at 25% and the rest blacks and Hispanics apparently.

The Whites there are apparently treated badly that even some normal whites say that state is anti-white. Haole is the word used against Whites. That word means "foreigner" but its only used on Whites and not Asians there.

Honestly we should cut that island off and take in the whites there.

Hawaiians are azn niggers

Fuck those coconut niggers. Just cut that shithole island loose. Let them be their own country. Pull out all U.S. military infrastructure. Without U.S. $$$$ the little island niggers will be begging for us to come back, that or learning Chinese.

Daily reminder that 1/4 of Hawaii is mixed race between Whites, Asians, Native Hawaiians, Blacks, and even Hispanics. Its a mutt state.

>Native Hawaiians
That pic related is not a native Hawaiian. Native Hawaiians look like blacks. Most of the people you see there now are either asian or german mixed amerimutts.
On a related note I had sex with a native Hawaiian prostitute a couple of weeks ago.

hate is ok. it's just not healthy in large doses.

Why not just purge the Hawaniggers and put whites there? Don't cede land. Reinforce and take more.

>On a related note I had sex with a native Hawaiian prostitute a couple of weeks ago.

Things that did not happen.

>Too weak to protect their homeland
>Did nothing wrong
Pick one

Polynesians love you guys they are just salty you treat them like niggers.

>Whites acquire land legally
>mufuggah fug whitey

Hawaiian women have been known for centuries as the easiest pussy on the planet.

>being dumb and weak

yeah, i'm gonna say that's reason enough to genocide them to me. anyone that disagrees is hippie trash

All Pacific Islanders are complete shit.

polynesian are niggers. they might not be african niggers, but they're still niggers.

africans, abos, and island blacks are all niggers

DID you know that they got annexed illegally by white thugs and the USA and literally stole a nation from a kingdom, who were homogeneous and minded their own fucking business? Fuck the kikes for that.

I don't know what she was doing in my area, but she did talk alot for a pro.

They aren't niggers they can swim and circumnavigate the globe in canoes. I would rank them higher than Mestizos.
They just want you to love them and show them some difference and respect. Yes they are violent and child like but given time they could build a functioning level of civilization.

>hating 80% of your economy
native Hawaiians are retarded

>native Hawaiians are retarded
They are legit retarded

???

wrong. that's flips. they'll fuck and suck the nearest male with any hint of white blood. just having a pointy nose alone is like a +3 in looks to them.

thais too, and they weren't even colonized by whites. they just suddenly became everyone's cum dump on their own lol

The island is dying, they have a right to be angry. So many species on the planet can live only on the islands, and a number of them are already extinct, and with the volcano waking up, it's not making conservation any easier.

This. This is one of those thread subjects where a bunch of anons are showing their ass with such a blatant display of purposeful ignorance, i.e. stupidity, when in comes to principles, and those anons this applicable to are behaving like niggers with such a display of zero ethics and values.

I have respect for ancient Polynesian sailors. Fucking outrigger canoes full of sweet potatoes, using songs and passed down knowledge to navigate thousands of islands. It's impressive to just imagine and a testament to human adaptability.

I don't know if you phrased it right.
If you really mean, do the native americans and the hawaiians have a right to hate whitey, no.
Its hypocrisy and racist. So its okay for the Native Americans to kill each other and take each other's land through conquest, but when whitey shows up with metal and guns, its not okay? Bullshit.
Sioux literally translates to "Enemy" in native American. So a bunch of tribes hated the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota natives so much they called them enemies and told the white man the same.
It is not the white man's fault that the Native Americans didn't discover the wheel, metal, sailing, gun powder, and much much more.
Every fucking people is guilty of conquest, so it shouldn't matter if the people that conquest you is a different color. To the victor to the spoils.
If the Natives fell inline, learned english, learned the gun and metal working, maybe they could've taken their country back. But they didn't. They refused to learn and prayed to trees, and thus got their ass kicked and out populated.

If you aren't willing to fight and die for your way of life, your country, or your land, you shouldn't be upset when someone stronger takes it.

As for the Hawaiian, same story except they were so much fucking weaker than the Native Americans.

Might makes right, the weak should fear the strong.

Attached: foughtharder660.jpg (267x282, 28K)

What's funny is they are complaining about Micronesians invading the island and getting welfare the same as the mainland complains about spics invading and getting welfare.

The real thing that won more than anything was Euro tier immune systems from living in large cities with disease for centuries. The suffering euros went through to gain that advantage was a pretty hefty price.

Hawaii literally means homeland in the old Mouri language and Mauri or whatever the original brothers name was literally came from ancient Egypt like 3000+ years ago according to oral tradition still practiced in NZ today. Not sure what Hawaiians say about their ancient history but that country was so fucked up by Imperialism.

All those ___nesians including South and North Americans share the same migrations, genetically they're a big mixture of asian and negro genetics and presumably whatever demihumans they mingled with.

Also look into the history of surfing, those nigs were bad ass. And King Kamehameha was like 7 feet tall, neat information tidbit.

Attached: king-tut-tomb-wall-four.jpg (450x276, 53K)

Micronesians and Melanesians are proper nigs.

You mean other than let the British bleach them and set up a proxy monarchy? The US did them a favor.

7/10 would rape to Rogers and Hammerstein soundtrack

Attached: E6DFCA76-D39A-4283-8A54-59876C845768.jpg (600x399, 57K)

Attached: natural blonde.jpg (722x568, 47K)

kek abos go blonde as well

Learn about native Hawaiian culture prior to our colonization of the island. And don't go to Wikipedia. Native Hawaiian culture is absolutely disgusting. You'll read about older women being gang banged in public by young boys as "practice". You'll read about older men eating out and being serviced by very very young girls. All of this was a perfectly normal and acceptable part of their culture. Native Hawaiian culture was pretty much a textbook example of what the Bible told us not to do.

If you didn’t know the Native Hawaiians used to cannibalize war victims
Other than that their civilization seemed pretty chill

thats the halfcasts. their genes match their nature lazy and pathetic

Attached: ourland.jpg (960x639, 81K)

They are descendants of the blonde black people with afros seen in some hieroglyphs. Unrelated to the blonde mummies though as they have straight hair.

Yeah but uh... still think you guys should just be a kingdom again under a United States protectorate. Y'all are civilized now and you don't need us anymore. Military bases stay as does trade union. Solve the rest of your problems yourself.

Polynesians are the last true Aryans.

>Whites
>Hawaii
They're jewish, hawaii is like florida to jews, another colony.

>Sioux literally translates to Enemy in Native American
Are you retarded? Indians had dozens of different languages, implying there's a "Native American" language is as dumb as saying "baka means stupid in Asian". Don't pretend like you know anything about Indian history if you just know a tiny bit for opportunistic reasons.

Give hawaii independence

last time I went on a vacation in Hawaii I noticed a significantly large population of Japanese. I have no idea why they want to live there so bad.

I know it's already been said, but Hawaiians are seriously fucking retarded. If ours was an honest society, they wouldn't be classified as human.

I lived in Hawaii for more than a decade, the locals (basically anyone who isn't a haole) has been raised by their family and peers to feel justified for their overt, admitted, and proud legacy of doing all they can to treat white people like shit.

They hate white people, but love our clothing, movies, shoes, technology, cars (espeically Toyota Tacoma), sports etc.

Fucking racist bastards is what they are.

and? fuck them. they were too weak and stupid. they don't deserve that land

King Kamehameha joined forces with whites for guns then conquered all the islands.

Whites killed off natives with germs accidentally.

Before then, under kapu system, you could die for stupid shit like swimming in the ocean if you were a peasant or eating food with women.

Hawaii was fucking brutal before whites showed up. They deserve to be conquered. Hawaii should be designated as the new white enclave.

Attached: 3878F472-B2C8-4069-8D21-EB53DC680EA0.jpg (1024x536, 94K)

Actually Hawaii has the least amount of
niggers in the US.

true, but we're racist bastards too. we are simply justified in our racism unlike them. without us they'd still be chucking spears in the nude like all other niggers

If you pick the Polynesians in civilization, by turn 5 you have already more advanced than the real Polynesians ever reached on their own.

10% Hawaiian population? Bullshit.
They must be dropping their blood quantum percentage to the one drop rule. I lived there in the 90s and they were kicking descendants out of waimanalo because they couldnt add up to 25% blood hawaiian.
Every fucking flip there was claiming hawaiian and Portuguese heritage.

This guy gets it
>most secluded population on the planet

Let them go off an be their own little country and they can think whatever they want

nah, they'd just be ruled / owned by Japan since the 1940s

pro-tip: Don't say that to a Hawaiian's face, really pisses them off.

Native Hawaiians should be hated because they are anti-American and treat actual Americans going to Hawaii (a STATE in AMERICA, and therefore is AMERICA) as foreigners. No. Hawaii is OURS. They're less welcome there than we are, because they are in America but have anti-American attitudes.

I have the right to go to Hawaii just like any other state in MY country. America. We are Americans and Hawaii is ours.

That's why when I go to Hawaii I treat the natives there as 2nd class citizens, because I know if I don't they will to me. Hawaii is mine and I will actively disrespect any "native" who thinks they belong there more than me.

Im native Hawaiian, and I dont hate white people. The problem is theres a few crazy whites that move here and they act retarded and ruin it for other whites. My neighbors are white from Washington and we’re pretty close friends.

Hawaiians treat Americans as 2nd class citizens despite being IN America. Fuck them. Hawaii is America and therefore we have the most right to go there just like any other state in the nation WE are citizens of.

Hawaiians have less right to be in Hawaii than regular Americans because Hawaii is a state IN America and therefore part of America and any American has the right to be there. And because they hold anti-American sentiments they have LESS right to be on American soil.

The real Hawaii:

Some bitch as portagee faggot acting all hard like he's Hawaiian and white people don't belong on his island.

His "Fuck White People" get comical after yelling it a dozen times at the family just trying to eat lunch at the park.

youtu.be/H9cqps37q1c

Get transferred to Hawaii, wife want to go where the locals go. Meet policeman from Hilo, ask him where do you go to do what the locals do? He tells me to go to the Welfare office, apply for food stamps and section 8 housing.
No shit, goes off about how lazy the locals are and how they do nothing except smoke weed and commit crimes. Rant went on for 30 minutes.
Go visit, the big Island is the best, the rest of the Islands are a tourist trap. Oahu is LA filled with homeless. Yes there are homeless shitting and sleeping on the beach. Island of Hawaii has very few beaches, but a few very good ones.

flips are another brown group of subhumans. they're jealous of latin america, because beaners on average have much more white blood than flips.

flips want to be beaners.
beaners want to be spaniards

pinoy pride is joke, because they actually hate themselves (they should)

Niggers come to your house, shoot you in the knee, and then rape you and your wife. Did your family deserve it?

I lived in some Pacific islands. I understand the frustration they have as they cant really fuck off to some other ancestral land.

I think land should be allocated to them similar to the native Americans in the US. After that they can fuck off.

>I’m a savage island mongrel, and I am le based
Lol

Attached: 2C88393C-6194-456D-8507-3E56975E239E.jpg (720x890, 58K)

Aloha-user here.

It's expensive as fuck and isolated from everything else by thousands of miles of ocean (this is both good and bad). You need a plane to get anywhere, but the problems of the US mainland won't affect you.

It's one of the most beautiful places in the world with fucking awesome oceans with whales, sharks, manta rays and sea turtles. You can eat raw tuna that was pulled out of the water an hour ago. Most people are Asian or mixed-Hawaiian. The locals are generally okay. The stereotype of them being fat and huge is true, which is good if you like girls taller and stronger than you are.

Oahu is a different world than everywhere else. You go to the other islands and some of the places don't even have roads.

Attached: coconut-water.jpg (508x336, 42K)

There are no "native" Hawaiians anymore. It's all a bunch of tanned kikes, Chinks, Flips and Japs larping as island niggers and calling everyone howlies.

Meth

No they didnt. Cannibalism didnt exist in Ancient Hawaii

Why is it so hard to find daily life videos in Hawaii? Here's one...
youtube.com/watch?v=VCutX5HtEYc

>Haole is the word used against Whites. That word means "foreigner" but its only used on Whites and not Asians there.

It means, literally, "Breathless". Basically Hawaiians thought their breath was their life force and European sailors not 'sharing breath' meant they were like literal robot automatons.

>Haole
Yeah, Hawaii is America, therefore we Americans have just as much right to be there as any other state in OUR nation that we are citizens of. That's why I hate Hawaiians. If I ever go there I'm treating them like 2nd class citizens before they can to me.

>The problem is theres a few crazy whites that move here and they act retarded and ruin it for other whites.
Well, thing is, Hawaii is America, and we are Americans, meaning we don't have to abide by any etiquette there. We are within our own country like any other state. And if Hawaiians don't like it they can get genocided.

Anyone has the right to hate whoever they want.

Attached: rekt.png (1243x328, 58K)

You're incredibly autistic. Have a (you)

I think due to their isolation for centuries Polynesians must be some of the most low IQ people on the planet. Not necessarily bad just really simple.

Also I don't have a dog in the fight but pic related is a really good documentary on Netflix or espn+. About a based Hawaiian surfer.

Attached: 71-e1F3w5ML._SY606_.jpg (410x606, 50K)

Polynesians weren't isolated though.

Everybody in Hawaii was really nice to me but I'm a hapoid 56%er

Attached: supreme.jpg (649x488, 30K)

There's some Hawaii gang footage in this one
youtu.be/-5Q5YnhY-I4

Why would you NOT be lazy if you grew up in a literal paradise?
All white people had to be competitive because they grew up in some of the most hostile environments on the planet

If you had enough fish to eat forever, coconuts growing everywhere, and weather that was perfect year around, why would you even be forced to be competitive?

How would a skyscraper or a car improve your life?

And that's why Hawaii has super strict gun laws, to protect the locals from the consequences of their surf gorilla antics. If the NFA gets repealed and that trickles down to state gun laws, I'm buying a house in Hawaii and a machine gun to keep the locals out.

I mean isolated from Euro-Asian-Afro sphere and all the history and culture that occurred there. Also having such a small population compared to native Americans prevented their societies from reaching a similar level of advancement. Polynesian cuisine is probably the only in the world that doesn't incorporate spices.

They seem to come here because the population speaks English, it’s close to their homeland, and yet there are still enough native Japanese/Japanese speakers here that act as a cushion for them if they can’t navigate due to language barriers that would normally keep them at bay. As a side note, not many countries, or states in this instance, accommodate Japanese people well. It helps that the Japanese settled here a while ago too, farming what they could.

t. backpacking fag in Hawaii

Like I was saying early about how they are raised, in his own words he justifies being racist towards white people and doesn't see anything wrong with it.

"He's just a bad example" LOLOLOL -- there's dozens of him at every beach, every park, all day long.

>All white people had to be competitive because they grew up in some of the most hostile environments on the planet
what?

Polynesians were hardly isolated lol, traveled everywhere

If you act like that here you will be shot.

Attached: rekt 2.png (1185x129, 16K)

They've been trying since December 7, 1941.

Yeah to other Poly and Melanesian islands. That's hardly everywhere.

Have you seen any of the Mediterranean?

The Mediterranean was populated by FUCKING LIONS well into recorded history.

illiterate, violent volcano chugs smoke meth and rape each others kids nonstop.

they are a shit people and none of them will ever contribute significantly to western civilization

Have you even been to Europe. This is one of the most friendly enviroments on Earth. Neither too cold or too hot. It was one of the reasons Europeans stood out from the rest of the world.

slave races make the best pros