Freud said you can know a lot about a person by asking about his father

Freud said you can know a lot about a person by asking about his father.

So tell me about papa, Jow Forums. I want to know all about him.

Attached: Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (1647x2240, 1.21M)

he's not a fucking heeb so I have that going for me

>some kike said something
Why should I care?

i'm not gonna take lessons about psychology from a degenerate faggot kike.

He lived in communism and said never again I would rather die with a gun in my hand. Also, fuck kikes and brown people.

Attached: 1556778243229.jpg (698x741, 160K)

i know everything there is to KNOW abourt MY father? as well as all my ancestors. some nigger? "not so much". Bitch be like, "some dude that fuggged me on ladies night" BTFO

He's a pedo.

I want to die.

My father was the motivation for moral orel and red foreman

Freud also admitted in private that he used his clients for their money and didn't give a shit about their well-being.

I caught him watching Jordan Peterson videos by himself in the living room at four in the morning. He had a cold father and basically raised himself and escaped into computers from an early age. If he wasn't super religious he would be a complete plebbitor

Attached: 1555290203265.jpg (702x558, 81K)

I've got three: my biological dad, my "dad" and my step dad

I guess you could say my mom is a bit of a whore

In addendum:
He was apparently into some nasty sex stuff before he got married to my mom who is eight years his senior

My dad left my home when i was 5.
They are a miche and had another family.

Deadbeat loser. The type of guy that inexplicably always has a gf and side pieces despite being a loud coward
Haven’t spoken to him in 12+ years and god willing will never have to again

One tough fucker.

His father and brother were assassinated on his 22nd birthday (he was also a target), so he came to the United States and made 3 good children. He beat me into becoming one tough nigger and taught me almost everything I know

Never knew my father, as he anonymously donated his sperm to my lesbian parents.

The joys of living in a progressive age.

All I know about him was that he was Nordic and Irish and studied classics in grad school.

He's a jolly boomer fa/tg/uy and I had a great childhood playing vidya with him. My only regret is that I didn't inherit his beard genes, but on the bright side I also didn't inherit his early-onset baldness.

Were they decent looking?
How did he pull that off?

Attached: cover.jpg (500x500, 64K)

A drunk.

My father is pic related.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (620x465, 452K)

My dad is a communist lawyer who squandered the family fortune doing volunteer work for decades.

He is also tall AF and handsome.

He was given every conceivable advantage in life but still is depressed AF and I'm half expecting to find him hanging from the batchroom on one of my visits to his house.

Attached: Bad.jpg (550x512, 243K)

took the stupid trade route for his life...contractor, builder. (what a sucker)

blue coller jobs are for slaves

You were molested too?

Same. Awful

Biological father or step father?

Psychiatry will always be pseudo science trash.

Freud suggested that his patient who was a mentally ill woman that she should have sex with her father.

my dad is a raging meth user. growing up it was cocaine. he constantly tried to fight anyone and everyone. one fight i remember was when he was with my stepmom this big ass indian guy who had lived with her prior came over to get some of his stuff. this fucking native dude just floored her hit her hard af like i dont know how it didnt knock her out (her lip was completley busted open) but anyways my dad runs at guy who is like twice his size and instantly puts him in choke hold i thought my dad was going to die as this gigantic indian guy had what appeared to be a choke locked in good. my dad grabs the guys by his balls until he relaesed the choke hold then starts beating him until he leaves. cops were called all kinds of stuff.

oddly enough my dad ended up choking me nearly unconscious a few years ago in a pretty bad fight. i dont really talk to him much anymore he's just a ran down druggie who and constantly trying to sell me on all kinds of bullshit like wanted me to get an insurance license in my name so he could go out and sell insurance or some weird shit. also he was big into bitcoin a like three years ago which he couldve made money as he got into it right before it took off but being a loser druggie who lived w/ his dad he had no money to invest in it to actually turn a decent profit. most hte money he did invest increased but he just used on drugs, alcohol, girls, etc.

Local handyman, grew up on a farm. Kind of a bitter prick at times but he made double sure to raise me right

How the fuck do you get choked out by your own meth head dad lmao

My dads not my dad. The guy i thought was my dad is pure anglo, but dna tests says im nearly 1/4 Jew. Somebody was fucking around.

On the plus side now I know why
> i'm smarter than the rest of my family
> i daydream about taking over the world
> i have this weird fetish for raping blonde girls

Attached: 1530126627957.png (2560x1440, 1.86M)

Saw him twice from ages 0-12 and never again. He died last year from a heroin overdose which is how I found out I had step siblings.

Women are trash, he’s trash but handsome, easy math
Most were pretty, some uggos

Some people are just smarter than others, period. Just like some people are better looking or more athletic than others, some people are smarter. It would be great if everyone had the capability to be a super independent genius philosopher entrepreneur .Well maybe in a world with infinite time and resources that would be possible, but not in this one. Some people honestly like being told what to do, and don't like thinking .And guess what, they might "practice a trade", but they might end up living happier, fuller lives that you or I.

Attached: tanofloat.jpg (1200x1200, 202K)

he's bigger then me and he is high on meth. plus my dad is fucking vicious he can fight and has a lot of strength once he had me in a choke hold like that there was nothing i could really do i wasnt even trying to fight him in the first place he was trying to remove me from my grandpas home and i was just dragging my feet thats when he put me in the choke hold (which i didnt expect) and he just dropped to hte ground until i basically was choked out.

he's dead and a coward for not facing responsibility

how? See pic

Attached: Big boi.png (711x400, 260K)

He's kind of girly and recently fell for the flip mail order bride thing. He's also a Christian, prepper, and saver.

Why was he pulling you from your grandpas?

My dad taught me nothing. He was a cross dressing, abusive, Harley riding, lazy, nutless bitch who squandered everything my grandparents worked for. He took me out of his will because I wouldn't donate a kidney. He had already had one transplant 13 years prior but still didn't eat right or do anything the doctors told him to do. I also just had my first child and he still wanted my kidney. He dead now lol.

Look at all these negative stories about the fathers of anons.

Is that why US crime is high?

2 time long cancer survivor. The day I was graduating, he flip over his motorcycle at 60 mph. Got up, rode the bike the last mile home, and was at my graduation 2 hours later. Wasnt until around 9 pm he finally went to the ER. He had ripped muscles from his sternum. Definitely the toughest person I have known.

I'm white

It's the boomers. They kind of suck I think.

It's why society is degenerating in the us at the very least

My dad was pretty good besides molesting me and going to prison when I was 10 days old. He pushed me to do well in school and play a lot of sports. Im 21 and only had a dad around for 8 years of my life. Saying the word dad sounds weird to me. My mom was on welfare for us kids and my step dad was a meth head who threatened to kill us all and burn the house down when he didnt have any meth and made us go hungry cause he’d get drugs instead of food.

My dad is a functioning alcoholic (worked all his life). Pretty sure hes mentally ill in an OCD/hoarding way. He seems to hate everyone including his children. Well I guess I shouldn't say hate so much as not really care about. He has this amazing gift for insulting ppl/name calling, it's like James Joyce stream of consciousness of filth. Its the funniest thing I've ever heard and some of my best childhood memories.

the absolute state of Jow Forums
my dad was a good man, F

I miss my grandma.

nobody takes freud seriously

well if you ever lived with someone who smokes meth on a daily basis you would understand but they're hte most irrational bipolar fucking psychos you can ever deal with ever.

i think that particular fight was because of some pointless argument about the government or some ponzi scheme that he was buying into on the computer and i wouldnt 'look into it' for him. things would just escalate quickly because that is what meth does to someone who is already a violent person to begin with it makes their fuse that much shorter.

My father has terrible ptsd from his time in the service. He got into a really shit situation while passing through Washington state as a drifter. Local sheriff tried to rough him up but my dad escaped the manhunt. My dad then went to war with the whole town. They had to call in his old commander to get him to stop. He still swears to this day that “they drew first blood.”

Attached: FFDB524A-8A6D-40E7-B4DE-7B2D588D3496.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Audibly kekked

Yeah I was just wondering. My step dad is a marine meth head and he would flip the fuck out over the smallest shit and threaten to start killing people and burning shit down over minor inconveniences. I was 16 when I moved in with my sister and her boyfriend and he’s like 6’3 so I never said anything to him.

He is a fat, lazy69 year old man with diabetes. He hasn't thought me anything about life or personal hygene. Everything that i have learned i have learned by myself. Now i have to take care of him even though he didn't do anything for me

My father and I have a weak relationship. He tries a little sometimes. I try a little sometimes. I think we both feel a degree of guilt about the lack of a bond between us. But we've just never been able to really connect. And yet as I've grown older I've come to understand him more. Or at least have an idea as to why he is the way he is. It's strange almost; my mother was certainly the one who really raised me but somehow I take after my father in more than a few ways. More than I'd like to admit.

Violent drunk that used to beat the shit outta my mother. I always got into those fights to protect her. He's changed to a mellow drunk now so beats me what happened there.

My old man is a great father to me and my sister. Smart, reflective, capable (he can pretty much fix anything) always available for a chat, caring and funny. Good husband to my mother. He had a hard ass life with him being orphaned at a young age and struggling financially but he pulled through and he made sure his family was well provided for. He's a great man. I hope that I make him proud. Will be devastated once he dies.

He's highly regarded in psychology because he happened to be right about childhood experiences having a permanent affect on your psyche, and was the first to ever talk about the existence of the subconscious.
But he's a absolute joke in his practices from the days where psychology was ripe with psudo science. He tuck most of his finds from a few case studies and books about people he's never met. His theories on dreams, phallic symbolism and Oedipus complex are baseless. He argues their truth because they can't be disproved definitively as they're 'sub' conscious. He also created talking therapy after having his client talk over his nonsense hypnosis therapy, and talked about their problems instead.

He was my model, he died, and now I'm a worthless piece of shit.
Are you happy now?

Attached: JUST.jpg (217x320, 19K)

Totally missread the thread, I'm talking about Freud, not my dad

Sincerely wonder if he thought about nigs when he said that considering their fathers abandon them.

Dumb boomer who 'rescues' bpd chicks on the internet and tries to make us all playact that they're clearly our spiritual sisters until they get tired of him and fuck off.

My dad taught me about Jesus and hard work. He bought me my first gun. He grew up on a farm, being beaten on the reg by his dad. He's never laid a hand on me. He always told me, "I don't care if you fuck up, just tell me the truth and we'll be ok.". When I did fuck up, he was always there to bail me out. Because I never lied to him about it.

I married a fucking cunt. She was a horrible person and a horrible mother to my son. I took my boy and left. He sold his Harley, and took equity out of his home to help me get the best fucking lawyer i could find. Today I have full custody of my son, his dumb bitch mother only has supervised visits once every two weeks. I make 100k and me and boy are happy. He's 67 now and a lifetime of hard work and 30 years of being fat have caught up to him. Everything I have is because of what he taught me, or flat out gave to me. He was tough but fair and he worked himself to death so I could have a good life.

It's gonna be hard when he's gone. Not much time left. He taught me how to be a man and my boy will have a good life.

Your father sounds like a great man.

freud ain't shit

A quiet stocky man built like a brick shithouse. From what other people his age in local bars have told me, he used to be a magnet for fights. He was quick to beat the shit out of anyone causing trouble, but never started it. He's always been good but distant to me and rest of family, spends his days fixing up cars and chasing 18yr old pussy like it's the only thing that matters. My feelings towards him are neutral I guess, he doesn't mean much to me but I don't dislike him.

>wageslave engineer job for 20+ years
>Live comfortable life and give kids whatever they need
>Prolly will retire having achieved everything he wanted
>Hope I can get married before he dies

Attached: 905AFB73-B067-46A0-A84F-654702690450.png (658x662, 112K)

didn't have one

Attached: u_mad_whitey.jpg (620x775, 33K)