How does it feel to kiss a woman?

How does it feel to kiss a woman?

Attached: 1530897871010.jpg (334x334, 16K)

Her lips probably feel smaller than you'd expect. It feels pretty wet and takes a bit of technique to avoid getting saliva everywhere. Aside from that there's a lot of techniques, like going for one long kiss to intermittent pecking.

greatest feeling on the planet nothing comes close

Soft and nice. Can't really compare it to much, imagine like how amazing a cool shower feels when you're really warm and sweaty (cos lips can feel cooler than body temp depending on the person). The smell is really good if you like the way they smell cos it's super strong. You can taste their mouth so sometimes it tastes weird.

Of course you can be more aggressive, then it's kinda intense especially if you're really into it. But I like soft kisses.

The girls I have kissed have all been terrible/anxious about it, and they don't relax/mirror me. Even guys with severe and highly medicated anxiety have been able to be soothed with my lips. Being half gay is hard.

How do I not have a boner when I casual kiss my girl?

Girls really are the worst.

It's like that feeling you get when you slide your penis into her, but instead it's lips. Make sense now? It feels just like that

You know he doesnt you fucking troll

How do you know? Stranger things have happened maybe he just forgot to kiss but has had lots of sex?

There are countries where they don't kiss you know. Maybe he's an Eskimo. Feel stupid now don't ya?

> Make sense now? It feels just like that
I'm a 27 years old khv, so no it doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1531822249729.png (1200x720, 631K)

its great, i started finnaly dating a chick this week, best thing in the world, she says im a great kisser

how does that even happen? Have you never met a woman? You should talk to them, you'd be surprised how many of them would be willing to take your dick

I don't know, maybe I'm ugly or something. I have female friends I talk to regularly but other than that I don't really meet women.

Like bags of sand.

I only did it with one girl and I didn't really like her. It was kinda boring and I kept thinking "ok, what now? is this it?" in my head.

I'm 26 and same. 75% of my classmates are women, but none are interested in me. I'm ugly, a manlet and my personality is probably boring to them. I'm the eternal "you're a great guy, (but not for me)" type of a guy, always the friend.

> I'm the eternal "you're a great guy, (but not for me)" type of a guy, always the friend.
I feel you user, it's like that for me to. Also it's hard to find single women, it seems like after 24 everyone is either married or in a long term relationship.

Attached: 1509253203819.jpg (249x250, 7K)

And why shouldn't you be ?

>kissed a girl who never kissed before
>she's start biting my tongue and does all kind of weird shit with hers because she doesnt know what to do

Coins and salty milk

27 kv here, I had acne throughout my school years and nowadays I don't really interact with other people except at work. So I don't meet women.

Because I don't want to be single forever?

Young women in my country don't mind dating older guys, but they're simply not into me.

It's overrated.

Surprisingly it feels more intimate than the sexual act

Think of your grandma naked