Why can’t she become Empress? She is the daughter of Naruhito , the new Emperor...

Why can’t she become Empress? She is the daughter of Naruhito , the new Emperor. Why do Japanese princess give up royal title upon marriage? Who do they marry if they want to retain royal status?

Attached: 2200A7B4-BC5B-4F71-A18F-904A4693BBDE.jpg (512x288, 19K)

christ she's so fucking ugly. imagine trying to get hard with that hideous chink face staring back at you

international royalty

Generations of incest to keep the bloodline pure will do that to you.

Wasn't there a cuter Royal family member in Japan that had her social media cut off because she was getting too much of a following?

I was wondering why she got bullied, lookin' at that face I get it. Imagine being a cute Jap girl and being told she is your countries princess.

If she wasn't royalty she'd be a mouth breathing Otaku.

Already finished.

Attached: 3kusl44dalu21.jpg (1060x1965, 176K)

Yes, there are two other princesses, both more attractive than that one.

rude.

Why can't you guys ever post the other one? The one that's not hard to look at.

absolutely disgusting

because we have taste

Lmao

She's not wrong.

Attached: tumblr_mmccorwsfQ1qfq1uoo1_500.png (487x364, 171K)

The European model, for the most part, was pretty good in mixing up the gene pool. Lots of small kingdoms with plenty of intermarriage for political reasons. It was usually bigger kingdoms with long royal lines that had this problem. In the case of the Japs, they're even worse off than the Brits, because they only ever married within their island. That girl is fucking gross, goddamn.

shut up you pompous ass

What do they look like?

bretty gud. At least one of them.

There any photos of them?

id detroit smash that mudnigger i admit it

Attached: japan prinesses.jpg (851x1024, 447K)

One on the right is fuckable, left is kinda weird.

Japanese imperial succession is agnatic. Only males from the paternal line can take the throne.

I like the right one's anime hair

she's the daughter of Naruto??

naruhodo, naruhodo. I'd sire her next emperor.

Why is every weeb a pedophile?

based island gooks

How much did this affect the fact that Shoguns basically ran the country during the Edo period? Inbreeding leads to low IQ, and I never considered that inbreeding may have been a factor in the emperor's loss of de facto power.

Lol, royalty's always fucking ugly no matter where you go.

Attached: best-cosplay-of-arya-stark-from-game-of-thrones-the-5024902.png (500x470, 110K)

>Inbreeding
Believe me, creatures like this fine Bong specimen are keeping the tradition alive in Europe. Don't stare too long into it's eyes, lest your soul be consumed by the abyss.

Attached: crazy.jpg (640x960, 134K)