Guys, uhm i think shes running again

i am wondering why the sudden appearances

Attached: hiplary2020.jpg (680x775, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2UUp3A7Mi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would you believe me if I told you her coat's design has a meaning related to her ceremonial title?

Just to stay out of jail?

yes i would
i dont know, would that be the only reason to run?

>x-tier shit
*hits pipe*
let's hear it

Attached: 1542170990700.jpg (619x332, 51K)

At this rate, yeah. She only started getting more present in the media after the whole Mueller thing became a non-issue, and the FISA stuff started to trickle in more and more as Barr is literally giving the finger to Democrat run congress.

Hillary is the Cream of the Crap.
ALL the dems are walking dead. It's even become a parody... Hillary, Biden, Maxine waters...

youtu.be/K2UUp3A7Mi0

Park Geun-hye.

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_at_the_1992_Inaugural_Ball.jpg (2375x2945, 413K)

What's her title? Grand Duchess of cuntville?

>the attempts to metoo biden out of the race were pushed by hillary

Very interested. They put their signals out all the time. Hand in coat hand signals, covered eye, let’s hear it

Is she one of the “fairies” or whatever the fuck Guccifer referenced in his letter as females in charge of things in the world?

Attached: 1522957259800.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

kek. You didn't know that already? I knew she was running because she's still breathing. It's also clear what her strategy is. Move in the shadows in the back while the 10 other clowns rip each other to shreds and the Dem party moans that they don't have a candidate and guess what.....here comes ol' hilldawg to save the day.

Something about your post rings true.

Attached: hilary-clinton-college.jpg (760x1135, 127K)

Look at the expression on this dude's face - it looks like he was forced to take that picture.

Guy looks super uncomfortable, and that smile looks forced as fuck.

where's the glownigger heart attack gun at

i was wondering if that was post sex expression
she cant run with the same strategy again, that's retarded.

Can Hilary take on "Big Cock" Joe Biden and actually win?

Attached: Joe.jpg (500x391, 66K)

this user gets it
and I thought I was the only one to piece that together

Maybe, what does it mean?

Oof! Could you imagine having quick, rough sex with co-Ed Hillary? Just grab her up and press her against a wall and fuck her like an animal. I bet Bill and her had some romps when they were first in love.

That’s just the way he looks

Pete Davidson will OD or hang himself before 2030. Digits confirms. Screen cap this.

I'd love nothing more than for "Pokemon Go to the polls" to get the nomination a second time

this. Either her or Biden MUST win the Presidency or Obama is in the deepest of shit.

I think the Democrats would have her assassinated if she tried to run again.

why cant she just fuck off.

I too follow Q

>I bet Huma and her had some romps when they were first in love.
Fixed that for you, bub.

it does look like a ritual coat and is so out of the norm for hilldawgs normal clothing. i thought this when i saw it before.
also note the photo is dated May 1st- Beltane, the biggest Occult day in the occult calendar. the day of fertility and birth.

Image got a chuckle outta me.
I think she is going to be backing someone else. Having her run again would be really stupid. Everyone would get some laughs outta her though, just like they did the last time.

because if she can't be king, she wants to at least be kingmaker

She has Alzheimer’s. It’s a completely new strategy to her.

YAAASSSSSSS SLAY QWEEN

Attached: 4D4C825C-4FE4-4E17-B5E4-42A24D6EE0AE.jpg (770x513, 60K)

>See how relatable and random this is? Shes just like us!

>Pete Davidson

Wow, amazing. Who the fuck is that?

Seems likely, she's pretty crazy. But surely the dems and media won't fully back her.

She's clearly a plant.

One the the major female world leaders who are pawns of the 8 Goddess Cult. Park of South Korea was one. Hillary was supposed to be one.

The others

>UK
Theresa May

>New Zealand
Jacinda Ardern

>Germany
Angela Merkel

>Norway
Erna Solberg

>Iceland
Katrín Jakobsdóttir

>Romania
I forget her name, but she's one.

2 unlikable faggots, they should both kill themselves

If she's a pawn who runs it? Say more about the cult. I don't know about it.

It's obvious, she's going to announce her 3rd run, expect it when the weather warms.

The fact that there’s a feminist witch cult which engages in human sacrifice and is trying to conquer the world should be earth shattering news but the only people who know found out by browsing a Micronesian coconut husk braiding board. Is this shit even on the CIA’s radar?

Attached: C09D57A1-1368-40E8-A926-26392A7AF854.gif (750x936, 341K)

I wish she would. I'd be nice to see some third time's the charm campaign slogans.

They probably control the cia niggers, or the cia niggers don’t give a shit, or they can’t do anything about it cause they’ll die. Many possibilities.

With hunt is almost over.

>Hillary writing OpEds and increasing her media frequency
>going on TV to justify herself and keep herself in public eye
>talking about Mueller Report, that Putin helped Trump win
>suggesting votes were stolen from her in Florida
>advising Dems to impeach Trump and how to do it
>Raper Bill is starting a podcast

She's running, cap this!

The Dems would be looney to run her. Still you might be right.

Probably there’s a lot more shit going on like this as well, not just the Jews and the Jesuits and the CIA and so on but crazy ancient and modern sects of hyper weirdos all battling it out.

Maybe Charles Fort was right all along.

I’ve been saying she’ll run since forever. Biden will be her VP.

>Hillary still has all the blackmail she needs on Dems and they can't stop her running.

Biden doesn't really want to run, otherwise he woud have in 2016. He is being FORCED into it because they know Hillary will run and try to steal the nomination and there is no one else, even semi credible. Obongo and many in the Deep State are scared of her running because they have now worked out that she will get hammeerd again but in losing she will destroy the Democrat Party forever and the political power they use as shields to stay out of jail, will be shattered.

>Romania
Dăncilă's an absolute retard, why not replace her with Croatia or Georgia

this
don't underestimate (((them)))

Fuck if I know.

Immediate happening new pol is up

Goyssss

Attached: 1546320743781.jpg (245x253, 14K)

some needle junkie that the left think is funny, but irl im just jelly becuase he was fuggin kate beckinsale.

Attached: tacabron.png (408x291, 191K)

I would if I was her.