The real meaning of the Red Pill:
youtube.com/watch?v=VMU-YjVGiGs

Repository of more youtubers with alternative views:
breadtube.tv

You are not alone. Break free.

Attached: Deradical.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat a bag of dicks you idiot

Stop reposting this gay shit you tranny
SAGE

Attached: First African American Astronaut.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

This sure seems like advertising to me. Did you know it's against the rules?

I really hope you get skinned alive after being raped by a wild pack of niggers you traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck

Attached: 1556766257923.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

The Jewish Question is an evolutionary, statistical effect. It is not a conspiracy. There are many groups in the world, conspiring for various aims, but this is not the Jewish Question.

The Jewish Question is average group behavior, and it is a problem to be solved by exterminating the group.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. College is a whore factory. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide.

Attached: 1347578032533.gif (243x300, 2.22M)

Everytime i see one of these dogshit threads i'm gonna drop the sage and pic related

Attached: 1556818951770.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Join in peace, leave your hatred behind.

Attached: image.png (474x474, 46K)

What if we just kill everyone we hate? Then there won't be any more hatred. Problem solved.

>Deradicalize Today: Spit the Red Pill
Alternatively take the biz pill and make a de radicalization themed patreon and use the funds to send crypto to radical groups.

Attached: jeff.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

just dump redpills

Attached: oxycotin-q.png (632x1516, 605K)

Attached: big-aw.png (1695x2000, 2.29M)

It shall never be enough, for you hate everyone and even yourself. And the ideas of those you hate never truly die, and inevitably resurface to the public's mind.

Attached: image.png (749x1186, 417K)

morality aside, would you be breaking the law by doing this?

Attached: 1547090013468.png (510x332, 66K)

Radicalization Intensifies

That one tranny faggot is the one spamming these threads right?

/Thread

>Radicals telling other radicals to deradicalize
YTers need to be put on the rope.

Attached: it was as if she was looking at walking garbage.png (960x540, 558K)

So are they saying that white genocide isn't happening and that whites aren't on track to becoming minorities in the countries that their ancestors created?