So she's definitely being scripted by someone else

Because off the cuff she has nothing to say. 29:20 basically sums it up. Whoever is talking to her from behind the camera after JLP leaves is the person writing her videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3b1A2IYZYM&t=529s

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 11.32.22 PM.png (853x457, 686K)

The boomer fears the pre-born Bene Geserit witch

Attached: 1556749237889.jpg (2581x1440, 829K)

>off the cuff she has nothing to say

This was obvious with anyone with an IQ above swamp gas.

I don't see anything wrong with inheriting a distrust of minorities. Whoever's behind the camera is doing gods work

why do i have a feeling she will be used against us in some way soon

if you watch her other videos you'll notice cuts literally every 5 seconds just like every other youtuber reading notes or a script that they have prepared before hand.

only super high IQ people can eloquently express themselves in real-time.

this. it doesnt detract from it because she doesnt seem like she acting or a piece shown off by her parents. She to an extent understands what to say if she doesnt believe it herself.

same was obvious from destiny "debate"

yeah well there seems to be a fair amount of people that think she's zoomer-mozart

Her scripted videos are really well done but the downside is that by comparison she looks pretty mediocre when speaking off the cuff. She's still cool for a 14 year old but she needs to focus her teenage years on learning some serious politics and history if she wants to continue on this career path. Otherwise she should stick to her scripted videos.

She says she has help writing you fucking mongoloid

>jealous wagies can't cope than a little kid makes more them them just talking politics.
Sad.

Attached: 547463835685346967.png (638x784, 162K)

she doesn't write them at all. her actual opinions that she (accidentally) expressed were progressive

why are you anti-soph larpers so bad at shit posting? fuck off back to r/blacked or some shit, it's getting tiresome

Attached: 1556576344621.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Go to bed, kid. oh and wear Blue Blocking glasses before you catch the 'tism

damn that's not even English wtf.

Attached: 1549691543889.png (785x847, 287K)

>makes more than them
her videos aren't monetized and her patreon is like $900 a month

>So she's definitely being scripted by someone else
you think??

Also she needs to talk about zoomer shit or bring some new perspective to the table that only she can offer as a young female teenager. If she's going to try to just be another of the literally hundreds of alt-right wannabes on youtube except with less knowledge and experience then she's not gonna go very far. It's really not easy to do what she's trying to do so she needs to massively build up her confidence and put forth bold ideas. I really hope she takes this seriously and isnt just trying to pull a grift by criticizing Israel and immigration like everyone else.

>when you have time to script out your videos and refine the dialogue you are more eloquent than when speaking off the cuff
Mind blowing revelations being made on Jow Forums

She's like 15, did you expect her to follow everything the guy does? At 15 I didn't know shit about anything. If I was 15 today, I wouldn't know that the U.S. sends over 30 billion to Israel. At least she knows something. Isn't her channel focused more on cultural critique?

Destiny owned that dumb cunt, it was proof she reads a script from the kock brothers

>her name LITERALLY ends in "berg"
>people are shocked and awed that someone (wanna guess the ethnicity?) is pulling her strings behind the scenes

> she needs to focus her teenage years on learning some serious politics and history if she wants to continue on this career path
She describes herself as a comedian, doesn’t she?

>shills trying to cope this hard because a literal child has completely invalidated their entire worldview

Attached: 1519482206019.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

every comedian has writers, user. the silly thing being said are that much sillier coming from a little girl. It's called a 'shtick'.

send her an email you nerd, I don't care.

I just wanted to clarify that only ultra high IQ people can naturally and properly express themselves in fucking live streams.

awesome parents exploiting a child for epic memes

deus vult bros bros

yeah this is so mind blowing, EPIC style!

>a 14 year old, when pressed, displays progressive ideologies
Whoa

>a young teenage girl isnt the well rounded philosophical god and reincarnation of Hitler, so shes discredited

Who gives a fuck lmao
Her vids are entertaining and good propaganda

She looks retarded. This is a psyop, don’t fall for it.

>their entire worldview
and what worldview might that be?

Seriously. Trying to shit on a 14 year old girl with claims that have zero proof? Why? What's even your end goal here? Are your politics so weak that you find a 14 year old girl calling you out your extremely retarded policies makes you panic?

Honestly this little girl is too young to be involved in politics. This isn't good.

>off the cuff she has nothing to say
This is true of nearly everyone. That's why videos are scripted, otherwise you get someone rambling on and taking twice as long to make a point.

Shills mad

"You said something I do not like. Apologize or be ostracized from groups I deem worthy of being accepted by." Not a hard concept retard.

Attached: 1556276434676.jpg (960x640, 305K)

>shit on
i've not said a single word against her, except that her videos are clearly not written by her because (like most 14 year olds) she doesn't know a whole lot about anything
>claims that have zero proof
the video is proof.

>I just wanted to clarify that only ultra high IQ people can naturally and properly express themselves in fucking live streams.

I disagree. Look at Destiny. the guy is able to coherently express himself in live streams, but the points he makes are just strawmans and absolutely stupid arguments, which is the real sign of a low IQ. This 14 year old doesn't talk as fast as destiny does, but even the points that she makes completely shit over destiny.

Nigga, I watched only half of her burqa video and I could tell she's got someone else writing her shit. You watched half an hour of her doing an interview to find that shit out? Her inflection and attitude are that of a parrot. Parrots can say edgy things, but they don't understand what they say or even why.

how do you know I don't like what she said? I haven't made a single statement regarding my political views - all I've said is that I don't believe this girl is writing anything she puts in the videos

get a life bro

"isreal is our friend"

FUCK THAT ZIONIST NIGGER

So the right has resorted to DesmondIsAmazing tier tactics. Yikes

>the video is proof.

Claiming something is proof isn't proof. I mean if that's your requirement for proof, then I have proof that you're an idiot. The proof I have? Your post.

Tell me HOW the video is proof that her video's aren't written by her.

>Ugh, just like, get a life or something, bro, stop shitting on my boyfriend

LOL destiny cucks BTFO and are SEETHING

they're literally everywhere defending the avatar of their emasculated weakness

she makes more than NEETs lol

Even if this were the case I don't see how this is relevant

>Tell me HOW the video is proof that her video's aren't written by her.
because based on the video she doesn't know anything about the subjects she discusses in the scripted videos

you sound younger than her

good think i'm not a neet, then

the fuck are you talking about

>So she's definitely being scripted by someone else

DUuurRURRURRUUuurRRRR

did you really think this little girl just happens to talk like a fuckin late 20s man who has spent years on the internet

holy shit this board is full of fuckin honest to god retards

I've been saying this all night.
Well I've been saying this since she first appeared on Jow Forums but after I saw her perform live tonight it confirmed everything I thought.

She is taking a lot of retards here for a ride.
She's like a newfag filter. The people too new to remember Evalion. Who I also never trusted form the start.

It's full of Americans, too. LOTS of overlap.

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

She literally says her friend, older brother, and herself, write the scripts. She even makes credits. Has said this numerous times.
Try harder Shlomo. Not everyone here is some first-day dummy who can't spot your fake scripted conversations.

Except that she is able to Converse at a high-level unassisted while on stream.
Gas yourself, you fear a little girl.

>did you really think this little girl just happens to talk like a fuckin late 20s man who has spent years on the internet
I never did; i only heard of her yesterday and this was the send video i've watched of her.
so maybe you should direct this to

She also credits co writers on certain vids. Shes not hiding anything. The left is so desperate to discredit her because it terrifies them that girls that young are waking up to their b*******

Because that's why she's being shilled here.

Thisx10000

I honestly cant believe yall seriously care that much about this kid

We don't care about the kid we care about what she represents an entire generation that's not f*****

uhh whoever is pulling the strings is making money off the kid?

It's pretty obvious you're a child, and aren't mature enough to handle this website.
Calling these posters shills, and that it's a prescripted conversation shows how stupid you are.

You have to be 18 to post here for a reason kiddo. Cause kids make stupid posts like yours.

Basically yeah

Attached: IMG_0534.jpg (600x400, 27K)

I thought that disastrous"debate" she had with Destiny was confirmation that someone else writes her scripts.

>f******
boomers are cancer

so anything to say about her content, nigger?

If you got out of the house now and then and socialized you'd realize her speech isn't far fetched from a child her age these days. Kys retard

She's not attractive. Why watch her?

tired a hearing about some e-celeb twitch faggot "owning" mainstream "alt-right" e-celebs like they represent the philosophies of the various people that comb Jow Forums

Attached: 9d63140efd99510eda134d7928bd9e5924f3d18b83bca16d65ecba05209d0e7b.jpg (604x602, 151K)

yeah, let's cut her balls off. because that's going to accomplish something.
jealous faggots.

Zoomers are based, sure. But this shit is obviously going to backfire hard.

Damn, she's ugly as fuck. I hope g*d will send some guardian nigger to kill her.

Attached: 12864368907.jpg (508x433, 11K)

that’s amazin

Why is this whore interacting with a nigger? I do not approve. This does not appeal to right wing individuals.

And she is also making money. You're acting like she is completely incompetent and has no comprehension of the ideas she is spreading, which is not the case. If someone is helping her refine her scripts I literally don't care and that doesn't detract from the quality of her content at all.

she thinks blacks are le based, she listens to tyler the creator

Calm down NFKRZ.

The content is actually good

Attached: 2B5E69D1-6145-4FD5-9674-09DF87823C5E.jpg (840x677, 113K)

I doubt 95% of it is her own views and ideas, i mean cmon its a little kid

The little slut must be purged after I have taken her virginity

She did a live stream on the Ralph retort. Not scripted.

I think it's just odd he is being shilled here so hard. I tried watching him with Destiny, and I can say I couldn't last more than a few minutes. He uses a lot of big words to say nothing. I think the only people that follow him are the creepy pedos that want to rape him.

Her parents have been shilling her for weeks. Unless she pulls a Jesse Slaughter I don’t fucking care. Sage.

Speculation and unprovable

Duh. I don't even know who this e-fag is, but if she is talking about redpills she is obviously being directed. Little girls don't care about politics or consequences of human nature and they aren't going to make videos about it. This is some Jow Forumsack using his daughter/niece to try to make money pretending a little girl is saying this shit.

>completely incompetent
Her live stream tonight pretty much proved she is.
>No comprehension of the ideas she is spreading
She doesn't understand the history involved in the subjects she talks about
The majority of people on this planet don't even understand the history all that well. A teenager who's only been looking into it for a couple years AT MOST is going to be ignorant as fuck to what's actually happening.

tl;dr you're being taken for a ride, and I have a bridge you might be interested in.

We all knew this already its just funny to see the little dude debate on the alt right side

Cope boomer
O
P
E

Attached: file(13).png (686x844, 169K)

How old is this cunny?

I agree OP, her opinions about things are a little too sophisticated and nuanced for someone her age and experience, plus her arguments are too well crafted for a 14 year old

Something's up

she listens to black rap music like every other kid her age, shes not some woke redpilled protege

She’s a witch.
Burn her.

you faggots worship this dumb cunt because you are dumb and destiny showed to everyone and now you cry about it

Sent the video to my boomer father... he got angry that it was filled with so much HATE! These are the people who ruined the world (with Jewish manipulation). Them and the generation before.

Attached: 1548389926713.png (240x221, 87K)

>"Israel is our friend and friends tend to look out for one another" as justification for sending them $38 billion
>"Yeah, I'll look into it" is the response
This chick is normie as shit