Trump is about to go in for the kill and does this before. MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1124158008844541954

Attached: file.png (1252x1042, 279K)

FRIDAY EXECUTIONS TRUMP 2020 MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1556677420126.gif (320x240, 2.27M)

nothing will happen

>lower drug prices
No way the (((coroporations))) would let that slide

*corporations

Attached: May-02-2019-13-42-312.gif (459x441, 3.86M)

thanks to all the niggers and kikes in congress!

coprorations.

Pay no attention to the guy suggestion a bunch of solutions without suggesting how to realistically get there.

just throw a lot of money at it, i mean it worked before right?

Attached: 1510884550753.png (553x742, 251K)

How exactly will Trump run in 2020 when he's in prison for life?

>come together
No OP. He’s a pussy.

coptoratens

that's the spirit

Attached: n.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Any day now right? I'm sure you'll be saying that in 2023 as well

Lmao you pathetic racists never cease to make me laugh

>No OP. He’s a pussy.
Yup. He might even be excited about working with Democrats on things like infrastructure because he's kind of a liberal in some ways.

NIggers were leaving for >NeinChan that is where the new meme war operation for the election is taking place

he will lead the universe from his jail cell. all of you commies are dead at that point btw.

Its not a real video, moran

Just words.

Attached: there u go.png (1238x801, 750K)

Have you ever considered that suicide would be your easiest path to escape from your pathetic HIV+ existence?

Attached: Anti(fag) mag.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Nationalize pharmaceutical companies. Oh wait the Jews would never let you do that. Also muh competition being the driver of innovation instead of inspiration. Hitler would have gassed you first, jew

and that's a good thing!

>boomercon pres continues to bloviate on twitter
>nothing that benefits Whites is accomplished
Same story for two years now. Either Trump is a traitor, in which case fuck him, or he's impotent, in which case why support him? No one will advance the pro-White agenda but us. We have to take responsibility. We can't just wait for God-Emperor Trump to save us as it's quite clear he can't or won't.

Why has Neinchan deleted the best red-pilling threads and left the shitty ones up? It is starting to stink like some kind of a nigger-shit-hole-trap

Sorry but get fucked
Where is the RAISE act?
Merit based immigration?
End birth right citizenship?

Trump is a fucking RINO, neocon pawn just like the rest

There is no "kill".

Attached: guiadorally.jpg (838x469, 97K)

Attached: I_Spy_Trump_-_Logo_5a783836-8429-4d6e-b592-3d745792e976_900x900.jpg (992x994, 200K)

Their foreign policy is practically identical, save for Trump's outward servility towards israel without even the attempt at intimating token sovereignty.

>why doesnt trump gas the jews hmm like now??

funny how in reality things just don't happen by snapping your fingers.

Attached: trump and assad.png (1000x500, 822K)

Oh. This is the part where israelis working for Trump/Parscale pretend reality is different than it is and hope everyone else is too dumb to notice or unwilling to match their spam output.

Attached: NWO.jpg (2957x2627, 1.35M)

Does he even want something like the Raise Act though? Or is positioning for a 'compromise' deal with the Dems that will involve big amnesty and increased legal immigrants like he said he wanted recently?

yup anyone who doesn't believe this is just too fucking naive

Attached: 1540095470808.png (1228x1150, 230K)

I'm pretty tired of coming on this god awful wind chime forum and seeing the same hype for the same nothing will happen situations. It is true, I can never leave, but God I wish I could.

2pbp

It will be mass amnesty now that all the shitskins in the country have been fully conditioned for a war with Russia over their intolerable Whiteness and electoral interference. This neatly dovetails with the interests that Trump fronts for -- the same Browder-Brezinski-Brady bond crew who got zipped up after Serbia and Putin's original election.

Anarchy

Attached: grandpa 1.png (731x954, 815K)

the asteroid (nuclear bomb) is gonna drop on New York

It's all going to plan.

Come together Americans.

So why do you hate Jews so much?
Can you answer something beyond what the Shill-outfits are allowed? Something beyond an ambivalent "Jews subvert nations" -- Speech?

Attached: Sharefag directives.jpg (2558x2548, 1.28M)

>Trump is about to go in for the kill
hell yeah!
he's going to nuke iran
lock her up
remove the kikes
and close the border forever
MAGA!

Holy fuck, a retard still clinging to "muh trump will go to jail!"

Attached: 1550102612622.jpg (640x1024, 43K)

Stop trying to get our dicks hard by tantalizing people with a scenario where that cancerous tumor of NYC gets wiped out

That faggot is either drunk off his ass and LARPing at being a brain-dead leftist for his own personal lulz...........-------or he's one of the few remnants of semen-shitting faggots whose IQ is low enough to actually believe MSNBC, CNN-----propaganda

Fuck trump, just an other no balls neocunt after all.

I'm so sick of his fucking twits. Fucking do something Zion.

Attached: 20190326_204401.jpg (1080x1623, 735K)

lurk more

He'll only go to prison for a (few months to a few years) *before 2020*, the moment the Democrats and progressives accept reality and accept that he's president.

And I don't think its happening, so I'm pretty sure the next election is going to look pretty red.

Good like with lowering Drug prices. Insurance and big pharma pretty much own (D)s and (R)s.

>canafaggot and his low quality shilling

Attached: Justin Trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

so gay

Attached: Well dad.jpg (4189x2693, 981K)

>working together
>elections ahead
*Ahem*

President Trump, seen here, asking for some kind of sanity

He's distancing himself from whats about to go down. This is just theatre

what happened to draining the slump?

cop propaganda

Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

>he trusts the plan
yikes

Turns out hes just an old boomer way out of his depth

>literally begging for the democrats not to go after his ass
>l-ll-lets work together guise
>going in for the kill
lmao cope harder trump sharter, orange buffon is done for.

So for a few days Trump tries to play ball with them, gives them another good deal offer. Wall for DACA a third time. They continue with the investigation shit because there's no reason they won't. He scores a few points before flipping the investigation and we start to hear more about the FISA stuff. More political theater as low/mid level democrats are jailed.

It continues to look good for him, other than the wall which is laughable.

Where is the Wall?

These shills are embarrassing. The other day they were screeching about how Trump wanted to bomb Yemen, while at the same time Bernie Sanders and the democrats are trying to veto Trump's withdraw of military supplies and troops in Yemen

On the southern border

solidus?

Why are you ashamed to be a canadian?

He will do literally nothing, just like the previous 500 times, just pray with a rabbi and give more money to Israel

This time he might give more money to Israel though.

Wait a second... Donald tweeted something? That means it won't happen. Who wants to bet?

It's easier than you think. Literally nothing of value comes out of this place anymore.

Hang out a breitbart. Lots of jews there. The only thing you can get banned for is making fun of jews. It's lots of fun.

He'll never go to prison. Civil war if they even try.

/ourgirl/ Ilhan at it again

i want to see heads roll

Trump only keeps the Neocons and Zionists moving forward with their agendas, and ironically further radicalized the left. Perfect storm indeed. He doesn't do anything for America, and has no real power within the upper echelon. He's more like a pagliacci for the masses to throw cabbages at, much like George Bush Jr. was.

when?

Attention shills see

Trump knows he needs to publicly extend the proverbial olive branch to the Democrats to attract their normie voters his way while the DOJ comes down HARD on the deep state coup participants. The media's petulant frenzy is about to scale exponentially. It's going to become unbearable to voters. They don't want to be associated with them.

If Trump continues to extend the olive branch and the DOJ comes down hard on some big-named democrats it will take a lot off of the heat of him during the campaign.

Trump could actually begin to look like the good guy to normie voters. If he can keep from rubbing the democrat's noses in the big pile of shit they just laid on Americans living room floor. Just let the DOJ pick it up.

I think Trump will win reelection no matter he does at this point. Normies will vote for him. The radical leftist will riot and be used for target practice.

Attached: rm_cover.jpg (395x630, 143K)