What's your excuse for not moving rural?

21 states including even Jew York are 88%+ white in rural areas, why not move away from the city and experience the farm life?

Come home white man.

Attached: Rural_America_White_Population.png (1257x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/
google.com/search?q=midwest labor shortage&oq=midwest labor s&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.17771j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jln3mi0vfJU
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/310-Main-St_Leaf-River_IL_61047_M74472-93757?view=qv
indeed.com/jobs?l=Leaf River, IL&radius=10&advn=1965241039307734&vjk=72d19f68a6cf43d3
ruralhome.org/storage/research_notes/rrn-race-and-ethnicity-web.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because jobs are dying there. dont you niggers even think about moving there.

You can't just become a farmer...and Upstate NY is all dairy. Do you even know how to tell dairy cows from cattle cows?

im not skilled in manual labor...if i could weld or build or do carpentry or masonry id move out to bfe in a heart beat

but I live in north dakota... I'm not going to wyoming. I have standards.

Real shit what's it like up there, I've always been curious

this winter was a bitch. IDK what are you looking for man?

Fuck off, we're full of farmland. Besides, you city faggots would be bored out here. We don't have any gay clubs or shit like that.

Attached: NDAWOO.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

*sigh*

Black people require white people to live in a 1st world society. When white people attempt to self-
segregate, blacks follow out of necessity. The suburbs are the buffer area. If Suburban whites flee to rural areas, it won’t be long until you-know-who follows. This would be a disaster. Rural areas require a high degree of self-sufficiency, as we have less infrastructure. Now just imagine how nice farm-living would be surrounded by blacks with only a sheriff and two deputies to keep them from nogging? I’m imagining images of murdered South African farmers.

To give you an idea, most rural areas are white.

Attached: rural.png (1458x662, 688K)

To live a somewhat self sustaining lifestyle in the rural midwest, cities are filled with minorities and materialism, idk why people prefer them over rural america, I try to live in my fathers cabin whenever I can

oh and website
justicemap.org/

>experience the farm life?
I might die of boredom.

Thanks I've been looking for a map like this

Because there are still class differences in USA and I have been in the upper middle class my whole life. Whenever I go to a rural area I find that most of the people come across as low class and educated.

it's not like you can't do it faggot.

the issue is just work which is not hard to find. good paying work out here is easy to come by but you're going to be closer to town or you're going to have to go out t the oil fields which shouldn't be a problem. if you have the balls and can lift more than 50 lbs seriously 90% of this shit is stupid easy.

yeah, your satellite internet connection might not be consistent enough for fortnite

I'm already here and I want you fucker to stay out.

no jobs user

i pay 435 in rent. after internet and electricity i pay about 500 a month to live not including groceries. i'm saving for retirement and i'm also trying to save up some money to buy some property so i can be the land lord and not have to work as hard.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

google.com/search?q=midwest labor shortage&oq=midwest labor s&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.17771j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You didn't refute his claim

I’m brown and i rather not live with you disgusting rural white fucks. whites in the city are cool though

i posted a google link after it and linked it to my other post, i'm human i make mistakes and i try to rectify them. i already googled it and posted the link i can't do all the work for you man.

>giving ground to the enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=Jln3mi0vfJU

Attached: PicardNoFurther.jpg (1024x731, 80K)

Illinois isn't 88% white. 63.7% white

Because I'm not some inbreeding hick living under a rock who's only connection to the outside world is garbage TV, gospel, country and conservative radio.

I like being able to have variety in my alcohol and not have to risk my love every night drinking some hillbilly's bootleg hooch.

I'd like to make sure my sexual partners have a normal count of chromosomes.

I'd like to know at the very least that the reading level of the people around me is higher than that of the 3rd grade.

Attached: umdbq1luqfy11.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Retard the map is Rural white population, Rural Illinois is 88% white

show the non-hispanic white numbers, mexican

>new york, MA
>white
>rural

the map is whites which by census definition includes hispanics and middle easterners

No it isn't again dumbass, why would New York go from 56% white to 90% white because of counting arabs and spics as white just think about it for a second

there are plenty of jobs in IL but nobody wants to live there.

take Leaf River IL.
98% white
homes are super cheap
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/310-Main-St_Leaf-River_IL_61047_M74472-93757?view=qv
fully paid machinist apprenticeship program
indeed.com/jobs?l=Leaf River, IL&radius=10&advn=1965241039307734&vjk=72d19f68a6cf43d3

Why are americans so poor when it comes to how many white people they have?

ruralhome.org/storage/research_notes/rrn-race-and-ethnicity-web.pdf

Scroll down to page 10

Illinois might have a nice rural white population, it does however the non whites and liberal whites in Chicago completely dominate the state politics. it's tough but there are opportunities if you want them. just know the shitskins and white libs in Chicago are going to crash the state in a few years.

god said don't run from evil

Idk what city you're living in but I live in a pretty major city and work around literally children-brained niggers everyday and the only other well-read people I know are either White or Whitish Hispanic smuggie-tier libshits who are more NPC than the mongoloid ape-men we live around.

funny that you say that but underfunded rural white schools that literally nobody gives a fuck about, always outperform the well funded shitskin schools in urban areas.

but yeah muh stupid hicks....

Jobs.

I work in tech and if I lost my current job it would be very hard if not impossible to find another living in a rural area.

>Whenever I go to a rural area I find that most of the people come across as low class and educated.

So what?