MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

Jews are infiltrating white nationalist groups and convincing them to move to the North Western US in an effort to cause more white death in the event of Yellowstone going off.

Attached: dc106bd9e643eb3aa9839192dcefe6fc.jpg (550x357, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DMqavV6uBs
ashlands.fandom.com/wiki/Ashlands:_A_Jow
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/1121995/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-earthquake-caldera-news-map-supervolcano/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it doesn't sound that too far fetched

Why would whites go there? Isn’t that entire place overrun with muslims at this point?

you're thinking of minnesota

What? Idaho, Wyoming and Montana ain't overrun by sandniggers.

We simply fight back by increasing our carbon foot print to melt the ice caps, this flooding Israel off the map.

Dumbass question:
Does the PNWs high rainfall help or hinder survival/rebuilding efforts in the ash?

Attached: 1497411811107m.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

Nice theory.

Attached: wojak1.png (645x729, 82K)

>Louisiana gets more raining ash than AZ and NM
>AZ and NM aren't even in the hot ash zone

Not yet. The liberal christcucks in the region are busy shipping rapefugees into their cities.

Really? Because most of the shills I see here are trying to get people to move to The Free People's Democratic Republic of Tejas.

gotta start shooting them

Attached: i'mfeelingit.png (920x720, 511K)

Fremen.

Zionist Jewish and Christian people would probably love to blow up Yellowstone with a nuclear weapon, no doubt. Blacks and Latinos and Muslims would cheer.

a yellowstone explosion would kill pretty much everyone in america regardless because of the climate change it would case and lack of food world wide to feed the remaining survivors.

BUT

PNW WN groups are notorious for being honeypots so you shouldn't be joining them anyway. actually, pretty much don't join any group that looks like over-the-top skinheads with tattoos plastered over all them and engage in gang behavior because that is a clear signal of them being a fed psyop.

yellowstone might not go off for a thousand years. you're theory is totally absurd.

subtract the Yellowstone bit and add that whites are losing ground to non-whites and you are correct.

Lol what. No sand niggers want to live in the middle of nowhere

Yellowstone blowing would be an extinction event. The lucky ones will die outright. The rest will drown in blood as they inhale microscopic pieces of molten glass.

Fuck you, you absolute piece of trash. It's people like you that Hitler would look down on.

It's people like you that keep 2nd degree Mischling like me from serving Europe.

I am fucking European, too

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1997-0923-500,_Albert_Speer_und_Erhard_Milch.jpg (220x319, 20K)

>The rest will drown in blood as they inhale microscopic pieces of molten glass.
Brutal.

Yah. Not sure why anyone anywhere would want to experience this event.

Fremen-freemen

Could also be the Cascadia event. PNW is full of SJW slime and millenial trash. Hopefully they get more to move there

Nah man that's kinda dumb. NorthWest makes best sense for white country. New England is too close to Jew York

That's why I think it's a bad idea to gather there.
It's just begging to get our whole race wiped out.

no, moron, it's white as fuck

>kill zone
literall misses 2/3 of the pacific northwest states

Seem good

Ah another VENEZUELA COUP slidee thread

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone
but watch this seriously, remember Deus Ex 1 and the whole NSF thing? that started in PNW and not related to yellowstone but still watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=_DMqavV6uBs

western washington would actually be the last place to get hit with the ash.itll have to go all the way around the globe first. thanks geology!

ashlands.fandom.com/wiki/Ashlands:_A_Jow Forums_Role-Playing_Game_Wikia

I wouldn't worry about Yellowstone.. I think people like James Wesley Rawles, a former military intelligence officer, is convincing gun owners, pro freedom types, anti govt types - to move to a consolidated and underpopulated area. Keep in mind what Nukem Swallwell said. He would, in the event of a planned government seizure of guns, he'd nuke the people who refused. Much easier to do if they're all in one area.

Washington and Oregon are on the other side of the rockies. You'd be worse off in Illinois.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/california-democrat-threatens-nukes-if-americans-dont-hand-over-their-guns

The American Redoubt concept has made me nervous for years, specifically for this reason. I know they make it out like he's joking..but he isn't.

Attached: image.gif (132x191, 55K)

>TFW in the hot ash zone

You know I made this theory a few years ago and not even counting Yellowstone if you look at google earth all those white spots on the northwest coastal mountain ranges are volcanoes.

Here is a nice little map of what I'm talking about

Attached: media_f9c_f9c8f23a-6708-49d2-be43-aeb5f6266fdb_phpFj2UIc.png (574x844, 1.06M)

>inhale microscopic pieces of molten glass
Lrn2physics

Montana fag here. 89.9% white here .6 nigger 3.8 shitskin. Too much for me but meh better then most places.

Attached: 213.jpg (634x921, 115K)

But that’s wrong retard. We’ve had several mega volcano eruptions in earths history and life persists.

We’ve survived Ice ages, also ash is extremely fertile once in soil, meaning recovery of food is almost guaranteed.

Retard

You don't know how easy it would be to set off.

0 iq

Attached: You.jpg (360x360, 21K)

actually I've looked into it, it'd be pretty much impossible

Plausible

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x211, 6K)

no,. but FBI is here 24-7.

say hi!

they have people sitting around reading this shit. some of them get redpilled/blackpilled and have to leave the job. the rest are just so fucking stupid that they will willingly watch their own country and life deteriorate around them.

but hey! it's all in good fun, right?

no. fuck you you know what to do. go fucking do it.

You do understand that its over due for an eruption right?

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/1121995/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-earthquake-caldera-news-map-supervolcano/amp