Where is the best place to ride IT out?

Ok, Jow Forums here's the situation. Newfag white male btw.

I've been gradually red-pilled for over a decade and came to the same conclusions as most of you, just of my own accord. Jow Forums confirmed my suspicions.

I only recently just discovered Jow Forums in light of St. Tarrant.

Of course it's been a process of learning to read between the lines and discern what's real and what's not.
But from one user to another, thank you for the education and hilarious comments. You do affect lurkers like myself.

That said, I am (I hesitate to say fully) hyper aware of what's happening to whites and the entire West in general, or rather it's dying embers. And I am afraid for the future and my family.

What's the best place to ride the niggerdom thing out? Surely this model can't be sustained forever, right?
How long will it take before the crescendo?
Which country will become Nat Soc, or at least based enough to fight back or defend themselves?

I've started taking Russian as I believe I may have to immigrate there one day as the last bastion of whites to likely hold out and possibly start a white family of my own in.
I can't think of any other true safe refuges, maybe Japan, but preferable places like Europe, NA and Scandinavia have already gotten cucked far past the point of no return, right?

If anyone else has made plans or thought about this topic deeply, I would sincerely like to hear your opinion. The more details the better.

To the non-shills, thanks again.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (288x288, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population
youtu.be/8SlEvsbqcLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr
Lurk Jow Forums
Memorize every episode of Les Stroud Survivorman
Have a place mapped out to go when SHTF
Have emergency food, water, guns, and ammo
Go live innawoods
Be prepared to do gorilla warfare

2 RCMP threads in the same day! What is this? Christmas? I'll say the same thing I told the other guy, you people are going to have to actually browse this website if you are looking to honeypot some retards into prison.

I appreciate the advice, but it doesn't exactly address the post at all? I will however lurk K though

Skepticism is healthy, but I'm not asking questions about anything even remotely considered imprisonable

>What's the best place to ride the niggerdom thing out?
The Amish probably. They have good positive birthrates, and can probably be haggled with about technology and pacifism because they desperately need a genetic infusion. Imagine if every Jow Forumsack found an Amish wife/became Amish. It's just simply a win/win.
>Surely this model can't be sustained forever, right?
Nothing lasts forever. If we're smart we can get them to spark the fire before we hit critical minority status.
>How long will it take before the crescendo?
It may never come. If Jow Forums were organized and diligent, we could probably manga a happening by 2030 in the US. Read about Lenin and Vanguardism for some ideas, but basically we are the conspiratorial vanguard of the white ethnostate, and we need to create the conditions for the crescendo. Otherwise we'll just go quietly into that night.
>Which country will become Nat Soc, or at least based enough to fight back or defend themselves?
Probably none. The conditions aren't there tbqh. Look into how fascism got started. You need 2 things really: 1. a boogey man to scare the ruling classes; and 2. ruling classes dumb enough to run into your arms to save them from the boogey man. That's basically what happened in Italy, Spain, and Germany in the 1920s/1930. Who is the boogey man scaring the ruling class today? We are. Which is precisely why Tarrant-style acceleration is kinda dumb. You'll more likely get a nigger-communist anti-white revolution that way than a fascist one. We have to somehow bait the shitskins into radicalizing first and becoming the new boogey men. We can do this from our comfy Amish hideout maybe.

Just some food for thought.

Attached: ap16214787131971.jpg (2000x1366, 722K)

The American Midwest or Japan.

>totally bizarre and cop like wording.

You glow too bright!

Attached: 1535849770127.jpg (900x900, 93K)

Yeah but amish girls are ugly

Seriously, officer. Spend a solid week just browsing Jow Forums on your phone in your spare time, learn the lingo, act appropriately and dont mention recent terrorist attacks as inspiration for anything. That gives you away immediately.

I wish you all the best in your investigation.

So what, I should try to be illiterate to fit into your mental picture of what every Pol user is?
C'mon goy, we're better than the brownies. Let's not idolize how they act.

Look above ^.. I didn't mention it as an inspiration, I clearly said I found out about Jow Forums because of it. Was never inspired nor am I promoting inspiration about anything, for the record.
I simply want to know the best place to re-locate to so I can be ahead of the niggerdom curve.

Thought of the Aumish too, it's a good idea except for that they hold no power. They're just birthrates unfortunately, and thus not a good enough solution.
I'll def check out those topics though, I appreciate your response

>Yeah but amish girls are ugly
1. Get your priorities straight. Do you want to save the white race or have a perfect gf?
2. They really aren't that ugly.

Attached: DSC005631-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 58K)

Happening survival guide

Attached: 1.png (900x1100, 407K)

Attached: 2.png (1000x1200, 333K)

Attached: 3.png (1000x1200, 350K)

Attached: 4.png (1000x1200, 449K)

Attached: 1504840797862.jpg (1000x1200, 514K)

why do you have this

Attached: 1504446615460.png (1622x977, 757K)

places that nig nogs/hispanics fear
>cold
>mountain areas
>isolated islands

australia
>95% white
>isolated island
>nig nogs cant swim

>pacfic northwest
>isolated
>mountainous
>85% white

switerzland
>95% white
>mountainous
>isolated
>neutral for 100s of years
>very safe

>canada
>northern BC is good, isolated etc

now you can have it, fagboy

Attached: 1504464990363.png (900x1136, 616K)

>Thought of the Aumish too, it's a good idea except for that they hold no power. They're just birthrates unfortunately, and thus not a good enough solution.
They have the most power of any white group if you think about it. They'll probably be the only whites left 200 years from now. Best chance of keeping your line white indefinitely.

The real reason they have no power is they reject technology. Convince them to budge on that, and you're free to pursue power from your 100% white enclave. It's not like you have no position to bargain from: they desperately need genetic diversity, to the point where some are willing to let outside men fuck their wives. I'm sure they'd prefer Jow Forumsacks with their fancy technology to that anyday, Jow Forums just has to wise up and make the offer.

Attached: amish1-1024x776.jpg (1024x776, 258K)

Upstate Maine is white people paradise

Attached: 1504420968135.jpg (996x857, 173K)

Attached: 1504578395016.jpg (800x1600, 401K)

Attached: 1504578234740.png (1460x1249, 757K)

OI LADS were pulling traffic to NEW POL right now to start the exodus from Jow Forums

Help get the word out were headed to >NeinChan

THis place has been kiked for long enough some user finally has a better board than 8 for us that can handle the traffic

EVERY THREAD

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GOYS

Attached: 1504421032251.png (1600x1225, 1.39M)

You guys have an onion?

That's what I thought too, but Canada's been continually importing the 3rd world though, so NA has already been tainted. Fucking surrounded.
The same can be said of Scandinavia and Europe. I heard AUS was on par with the US and EU in terms of cuckage.. I wanted to that place of all areas was safe, too.

Isn't it impossible to get into Switzerland? Or at least obtain citizenship there? Does anyone know their views on migrants?

For now, but I'm talking a little ways down the road. The 3rd world imports will only increase, likely even more substantially come the 2020 elections

First of all.
GET OUT OF LEAFLAND!!
LEAFLAND IS FUCKED
next:
Japan, Switzerland, and Finland are the safe zones, if you can fake being jewish then move to Israel, and I can't guarantee finland will be completely ok desu. those are essentially the safe zones that i'm aware of, but if you want to stay in the country (US, not leafland) then i would recommend the safe zone i've outlined in this map. These are the most white, least populated, and most right wing states there are. It will easy to be safe and armed in these states. good luck leafanon, and remember, may Jow Forums be with you. Always.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 12.38.25 AM.png (359x176, 38K)

Where are the highest concentrations/best places to find the Aumish? Also, excuse my autism, but what does 'Jow Forumsack' mean?
Can't find a definition for it, unless you're referencing a derogatory polish term?

you're confused by makeup. all girls are 'ugly' without it bc we're used to seeing them hide their actual faces.

Who is your celebrity waifu? google her without makeup

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 33K)

lmao. Jow Forumsack is like a person that visits Jow Forums.
also, don't actually move with the amish, he's just joking, the amish are inbred cultists

fuck, there gos my celebrity waifu :-(

east Ohio and Pennsylvania. Amish/Mennonite

>Where are the highest concentrations/best places to find the Aumish?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Amish_population
Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana.

>Also, excuse my autism, but what does 'Jow Forumsack' mean?
A person who frequents Jow Forums and agrees with at least 60% of what's said here.

Attached: nazi-party-flag.jpg (317x377, 36K)

>don't actually move with the amish, he's just joking. the amish are inbred cultists
I am not joking, 100% serious here. The fact that they're somewhat inbred is precisely our strength. It gives us a bargaining position. The fact that they're cultists is also helpful. It keeps niggers, shitskins, and worldly degenerate people away.

Attached: reee.gif (400x204, 79K)

thanks for posting these
got any more fren?

lmao aight but i'm just moving to the safe zones, no cultists requiled lol

Speaking of the fall of society, what is to rise next? let's figure it out in this really interesting thread I found...

Attached: AnimeAK.gif (200x214, 257K)

What are your thoughts on Russia? Based or kiked? I saw videos of their officials roughing up 3rd world imports.

The bad thing is that each of those states is surrounded. There are SO many 3rd worlders in Canada now and there's only more on their way. Also, dear-borne MI is notorious for basically being Iraq?
We need a region that's locked permanently to whites and non-libs, hence why I'm learning Russian but I still just don't know.
Those safezones only seem like a short-term solution

>interesting thread I found
>shilling your own thread
>meme flag

Attached: 1556794326487.png (1000x1000, 1.04M)

>What are your thoughts on Russia? Based or kiked?
good question, they're a mix.
Based? absolutely, they are the ideal nation from an ideological standpoint. However, although you may be safe from niggers, spics, and chinks, russia is stil considered a second world nation, (not first world like the safe zones i mentioned, but not thrid world like africa.) theya are a nation still recoving from almost a hundred years of communist oppression and genocide.

tl;dr - Russia is good if you have job security and savings, if you don't, then you and your family will end up fucking miserable under putin

i couldn't help it, also, this flag celebrates racial diversity, a separate place for every race. HH

Attached: RainbowDiversity.jpg (900x812, 231K)

>brownies
just say niggers or shitskins

Attached: clownworld.jpg (1200x900, 357K)

what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Attached: 1504448885816.jpg (720x1280, 259K)

Oh yes i really expect 3rd worlders to live in Presque Isle and the middle of fucking nowhere Maine

please dont stop. i want it all
fill me up big boy

respectable

Attached: 1515896234379.jpg (625x1807, 331K)

Attached: 1504466894345.jpg (2160x2880, 992K)

hey quick question, do you get notifications when people reply to you? Or how do you keep finding this thread?

I was the first to reply to a thread earlier but had no idea how to see it off the main page because there was no 'link' to click.

Newfag, soz bros

Attached: zuboomafu.png (299x419, 27K)

I just keep it open in a tab while i do other stuff

Attached: 1504421181959.jpg (576x1209, 557K)

Attached: 1504528005538.jpg (1024x958, 232K)

in the top right, find "Settings"
go to "Monitoring"
and check "Thread Watcher"
then at the bottom left/top left of every thread there's a 4 leaf clover: click that and it'll be added to your watch list (not unlike how the fbi marks each poster for surveillance [half joking])

Attached: 1504496348802.jpg (700x606, 114K)

>can probably be haggled with about technology and pacifism
But then they won't be Amish anymore and you won't have accomplished anything. Although certain denominations do allow some useful technology, but internet and television will always be banned and it's a good thing.

Attached: 1504528072238.jpg (1969x1703, 2.08M)

Attached: 1504420299820.jpg (800x1200, 946K)

learn how to fucking spell

If you come you have to work, we have no gibs for idle foreigners

pls no bad stuff with this bomb shit. Just save it for booby trapping your bugout spot

Attached: 1504448653502.jpg (1650x2118, 558K)

you think i made any of these? I just lurk Jow Forums and save stuff down. Fuck yourself

Attached: 1504534271037.jpg (990x2218, 522K)

I will only use it after SHTF and only to protect what i care about

glowniggers BTFO

Attached: 1504421620115.jpg (338x702, 53K)

Attached: 1504527606346.jpg (1024x782, 105K)

Attached: 1504532429807.jpg (1800x244, 96K)

I am choosing between Russia and Austria for my MSc studies, to be honest Russia is poor. But it has a lot of potential and is the country that will most benefit from global warming making lots of it's land arable. Anyway if you have lots of capital that you earned in Canada, you could invest into something in Russia, like the production of organic food, land will be cheap to buy and paying workers is also cheap. After you have established enough wealth you could move there permanently.

Russia pros:
+ white nation
+ degeneracy is frown upon and banned from media
+ beautiful women
+ lots of potential in the coming decades
+ cool nature

Cons:
- corrupt
- poor
- mafia is still powerful
- negative birth rates

Attached: 1504527702865.jpg (792x3458, 561K)

Attached: 1504527765366.jpg (213x311, 23K)

Whites are going to be hunted down globally until the next Hitler arises. Dont think you can simply hide when your own skin tells the enemy what you are

>a guide to stacking wood

are there actual people who do not understand how to place things on top of each other?

what type of career opportunities would be best from an expat/immigrant looking forward? I haven't attended college yet but will be soon.

What majors will be most desired in the coming decades knowing what we know will happen? I'm willing to sacrifice a decade of my life and learn whatever language is necessary to ensure that my line does not go unbroken and I'm in the most based country as possible

Legendary

Clown world :)

youtu.be/8SlEvsbqcLc

Attached: fren.png (657x527, 13K)

there's a right way to do it, and a wrong way
just like the guide to tying knots

>learn morse code in one minute!
>the only way to get there is to practice 10 minutes a day
That chart and instructions are bullshit. Have you ever listened to morse code? Unless you slow it by a factor of ten you aren't tracing that tree with your goddamned pencil.

The best SHTF strategies were used by the Viet Cong. Motherfuckers ate maggot rice and fucking sucked ho chi mings dick for the joy of it. Learn how to be tough and creative even a dumbass farmer with a shitty rifle can defend himself from the best military of the era

the important part is to cut the hinge correctly so the tree pops off the stump as it falls instead of "tearing" and it can spin and fall in the wrong direction.

If you don't want it, just close your eyes nigga

>maggot rice
doesnt sound too bad, especially after they added ho chi ming's cum for flavor and extra protein

Attached: 1504578162227.jpg (400x733, 78K)

>I've started taking Russian as I believe I may have to immigrate there one day as the last bastion of whites to likely hold out and possibly start a white family of my own in.

We're already fucked. There's nowhere to run, m8.

Attached: s_e10_09165469.jpg (991x644, 289K)

Attached: 1506000745279.png (1270x1796, 1006K)

god bless chloroform

speaking of Gooks

Attached: 1554859904596.jpg (1790x2150, 827K)

lost all value at "MRE-style"

Surely Russia stands the best chance of ensuring the continuity of the white race though.
Your Kremlin even pointed out how ass-backward and laughable the West's migration is and it's blatant failure.

How woke is Putin to this? Does he truly care about Russia and her people? I imagine it wouldn't be hard for Russians to turn on the sandniggers on a dime when given the word

I don't think americans today would be willing to fight like this. soulless bugmen

Go practice being tough

Attached: 1504659847189.jpg (2524x1302, 781K)

Fuck you cut and run Faggots. Move to the countryside and build ties with the local community and bring some like minded people with you.

Attached: farm draught horses.jpg (680x380, 47K)

>I've started taking Russian as I believe I may have to immigrate there one day as the last bastion of whites to likely hold out and possibly start a white family of my own in.
FUCK OFF NIGGER
WE'RE FULL
They fill fucking jail you for being a leaf, because gay propaganda is criminal offense here.
Stay where you fucking are nigger, we (nor anyone else in the world) have any need for someone who always flees instead of standing ground. Disgusting.

Attached: bye.webm (200x200, 105K)

eat shit glownigger

Your best chance to ride it out is to find a tribe of lesser beings and teach them about usury...

Attached: 4A48112B-C44B-4976-A7E2-698BEFECF612.jpg (750x444, 30K)

What an idiot. You must be one of those shit tier asians, who invaded Russia. I would prefer to see a leaf in our society instead you.

Attached: 1556811377651.jpg (996x966, 316K)

Canada is still fine. There's very few nigger Southside of Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto and Montreal. I'd suggest the Maritimes. That place is almost entirely white with the exception of a few chinks who run restaurants and natives

I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL
>I SPENT ALL DAY ON /POL

i only really have dangerous chemicals and explosives stuff left and I dont want to share any more than I already have. Look up books by Ragnar Benson for some really cool ideas

Cut and run? No, more like trying to figure out the best place to establish a buffer with other based, red-pilled whites. I would'n't call that cowardice, I'd call that thinking ahead

Where I live there are no like-minded people, they get persecuted for thinking rationally.
It's like the last one to go crazy loses the game. Truly honked.

you need to relax, dude. We're on the same team. I probably despise the gay propaganda more than you do because it's in my face at every turn, literally. Where I am I'm outnumbered 1,000 to 1, maybe more.
What the fuck exactly do you expect me to do? Go and pull a St. Tarrant? I made it clear I'd be willing to go through school for a decade and learn your language so I can be as useful as possible, I'm pretty sure I'd be more valuable than most you can account for.

Ok shill

appreciate it dude. I'm tired of these Jew brother wars dividing us. At some point people are gonna need to realize we're on the same team here: survival of our race