EuropeaEU complains that the US "treats us like the Chinese."

>The gloves are off at the United Nations between the United States and their once-close European allies, according to some diplomats.

>European diplomats complain that Washington has shown little interest in working with them to address global crises and appears indifferent to the prospect of going it alone on the international stage.

>"The Americans and French have always sparred at the UN, but it's unusual for the US to treat the Brits this roughly," said Gowan.

>Last week, Germany was forced to cave in to US threats of a veto over language on reproductive rights and international justice in a resolution on combating rape as a weapon of war.

>A European diplomat complained that the US "treats us like the Chinese."

france24.com/en/20190502-un-europeans-feel-shunned-us

How long until full blown cold war? First sanctions, now this? What's next?

Attached: file.png (1005x898, 726K)

The germs must be nuked.

I agree.

Do it again.

>EU diplomats crying
Good, fuck EU diplomats and their opinions, they represent no one.

>like the Chinese

Attached: D8DB8E61-08DF-49F3-9916-E17ABC17D8F2.jpg (696x671, 246K)

>america reminding people who actually calls the shots

Attached: 1556642552260.jpg (360x360, 10K)

>EU cries
Who cares

US is ignoring them because EU cucks want them to take refugees.

I pray every day that the EU collapses. EU is the number one enemy of the white race.

can we ally with russia instead of western e*rope?

Well Europe is owned by China and the Russians... so it should be treated like China and Russians. Duh.

Attached: 1556248145614.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Shitty Amerinigger proxies

You run nothing

And again the Amerinigger knows absolutely nothing. And projects. Why do I even come to this dumb shithole full of ignorant retards.

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

its really not complicated...
I want europe to succeeded

BUT NOT AT MY OWN EXPENSE

Attached: c51.jpg (309x400, 74K)

I don't understand why my country is treating the EU so badly. Don't we want to remain on good terms with them? And the UK especially? Why is the US treating them like they don't matter? Does the US really just want to be totally alone? I don't understand the hostility, it seems totally unnecessary.

kys benedict

>Murimutts are so mean to us!

Attached: 1520616501590.jpg (419x480, 81K)

g*rmoid butthurt once again. I've never met a more cucked people than the modern germans

>wont address global crises
If jews are globalists, how is trump serving israel by not playing ball at earth council?

Attached: 38D16C2A-3634-4690-9A4A-E2E957B246AE.jpg (364x404, 54K)

cry some more

Attached: 1442031518522.jpg (840x1024, 164K)

>implying the US doesn't want to be alone

Fuck western europe. We are the ones who financed their rebuilding, drove the econonic engine of the world in the last 20th century, kept big boy russia from fucking their asses and they treated us with absolutely nothing but utter contempt and indignation. I unironically hate most western euros.

SEETHING

imagine loving bbc this much

>EuropeaEU complains that the US "treats us like the Chinese."
lmao @ ur liefs

Attached: 1546135734452.jpg (519x533, 50K)

Who fucking runs the UN? The USA.
Disgusting globalist rats don't have any right to complain about anything when they're nothing but welfare trash.

Attached: D56C4D84-AED5-45AE-A921-76C5589C48A2.jpg (2048x1536, 791K)

All the worthwhile Germans either died in the 40s or moved to South America

A continent that want's to become the 3rd world should be treated like the 3rd world. At least our government bitches and moans while it takes no effective measures.

>US break alliance
>Dictartoships arise again
>We sign military pacts with russia and china
>WW3 USA vs Eurasisn union ensue

Attached: 1554456145385.gif (750x545, 126K)

I'll give you a hint. It's because you've turned into giant Nancy's. When your mind find their balls we can start fixing this relationship, but not a second before that. Get to work.

Long overdue

>implying you boopities can fight a war

no one has a less impressive modern military history than italians

>What's next?
Multipolar world. America can't sustain it's current ambitions. The result will be smalle, competing power banding together to take larger pieces of the pie. This is the death of globo-homo.

Nobody in Europe would agree with they. In their perspective, their countries and the EU were mostly responsible for Europe's recovery

>USA wins for the third time.

Attached: Saber rattling.gif (640x360, 2.84M)

Boo hoo cry about it more faggots

Fuck off CSAT

sure, they did a large portion of the work but there's no denying that america forgave much debt and invested heavily in Europe. They also literally built good fractions of Europe's destroyed infrastructure. The difference is if America wasn't a benevolent master they would have butt fucked Europe like USSR did to its satellite states (ask poles and hungarians how they enjoyed being under USSR rule). But that's the difference, and that is something E*ropeans never expressed a modicum of gratitude for. And that's why they should get fucked.

SUCK MY MUTTCUM, GERMANKIKE

you are historically illiterate.

I'd pop his pimples if you know what I mean

Organizations like UN were laying the groundwork for a one-world government under the NWO. This is why Obama handed control of US internet over to ICANN in 2016 with the intent of the UN seizing total oversight. Due to an absolute miracle, Trump was elected which threw a golden wrench into a plot that was generations in the making. Now the motto is "America First" instead. Fuck all of these one-sided trade deals and other nonsense. These people have been raiding the coffers of the US taxpayer for ages. That time is coming to an end. These countries can kick and scream but they will be forced to bend the knee. A collapse will hurt everyone but it will hurt our so called "allies" much more.

Attached: 1555348275256.jpg (1120x630, 112K)

>Don't start any shit
Last two wars didn't work out for you.
BTW fuck Europe.
You just want the perks we afford

Old burgers wanted to be European allies so that you don't collapse into communism. Nothing personnel kid.

Europe becoming a powerhouse is out of the plans and has always been: WW1, WW2, Cold War; it's all about Europe staying fragmented.

Finngol gets it. It’s a brighter future for the white race desu. America is the one pushing anti white, pro faggot, pro nigger bullshit. The sooner America loses hegemony, the sooner whites will get back on track.

>CSAT
Thats fucking ERUSEA, you double spaghetti

... Germany

Attached: thisthetread.png (810x622, 786K)

Aka, forceinfesting us with roaches and nogs. 1000 wodkas are better than one burger

Lol fuck Europe

This but unironically. Literally the rest of the worlds Navies combined couldn't land an invasion force on the continental US. As long as we played defensive, we couldn't loose.

>the marshall plan never happened

bongs are the only creatures more despicable than a germ. Don't use a too harsh word now or the bobbys will be at your front door!

The EU shouldn't be allowed to have 5 seats on the UN security council just as SSRs weren't allowed to be member states of the UN.

Maybe they should stop sucking our teat and make their own shit happen for once. God damn, what a bunch of fucking whining pussies.

Behave like spoiled retarded commie scum sucks get treated accordingly.

China?

Can we be Airstrip 1 again?

Imagine actually living in Europe LOL

We just don't care about irrelevant shitholes

Attached: 1555189292059.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Dunno man, I kinda like my safe tap water and minimal gun crime

How many Finnish universities are in top 10 worldwide? None? Do you have nuclear warhead at least? No? What's your GDP? Get lost kid

Attached: 1527907503145.png (1053x1080, 318K)

At least we all have an intact dick

I'm sure they will sit the next one out and watch you mutilate yourselves them swoop in to claim victory.

Attached: lel.jpg (348x145, 10K)

American suburbs have a lower crime rate than Europe. Tap water is safe too, only in diverse (((major cities))) is either of those things a problem.

They left with the high quality women who hooked up with the victors.

>First sanctions, now this? What's next?

we split you up between America and russia. Germany was a mistake.

do you have a loicence for that opinion?