More than half you Monkeys who dont believe in vaccines dont even know how there supposed to work

more than half you Monkeys who dont believe in vaccines dont even know how there supposed to work.

Attached: bon bena.jpg (1500x750, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downtoearth.org.in/news/health/the-vaccinegate-of-italy-63235
jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/7/2/hepbthree
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how there supposed to work.
user i...

Well, same can be said about those who do believe in vaccines, so your argument is stupid

There are dozens of way to prove anti-vaccines are retarded, but that's not one

/thread

i don't know how gandalf is supposed to use magic but that doesn't mean i can't say the lord of the rings isn't real

you are so adamant in wanting not to believe in vacines that you refuse to literally google what they actually do, neck yourself.

tell us how they work then please

>muh jin live in da needek

But I do believe in them, just saying that you should buff your arguments

You present something to the body that convinces antigen presenting cells to present antigens to B cells, which then divide. You want some of those B cells to turn into memory cells that will quickly divide and respond when exposed to the antigen subsequent times.

Not all vaccines are good.

you cant give a babies over 6 grillions shots...the shots need to be spread out over several years

At least I know how to spell they're.

Attached: erh.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

vaccines boost your immune system by realising small amounts of the disease into you. in rare cases this may make you sick, the reason why this is done is that your white blood basically has a memory to them. If your white blood cells catch the trace of the illness they will work to fight it

>you Monkeys
>there

Attached: no.png (1366x768, 879K)

your kid has measles your not allowed to act smug

>small amounts of the disease into you
I hope this is bait.

Op thinks diseases generate spontaneously from unvaccinated people

nah its not

too bad there's no cure for Islam yet

Anti vaxxers were made up and promoted to hide the fact that Mexicans arnt vaccinated and spread diseases that were long thought of as eradicated in the West.

yes that's literally how every disease ever came to be

>meme flag
>posting retarded shit.
Everything checks out. Continue on your way.

Attached: pulledover.jpg (700x467, 29K)

maybe if you joined the army pussy nigga

you don't really believe that being unvaccinated isnt the doing of you having a stupid potato nigger brain

already did, took out a decent amount of you useless goat-fucking oxygen thieves.
I'd do it again if the money was right.
But you're talking about vaccines, and i don't think lead is good for human health; not that you qualify for such a distinction.

Try again in standard English.

c'mon you know were both larping right?

okay tato man

How am I supposed to insult you back when you are so embarrassed by your country that you hide behind a meme flag?

i have a copy of my DD214 on a thumbdrive, i'll block-out my name and social security number if you really wanna see it

Hey you know about water? How it never goes away?

Vaccine push night on Jow Forums ... Horaaay

what's up with that pic? I can't see the guy's face for some reason.

>trusting Google on biological sciences.
Yikes.

depends on the dosage and age.

Basically you're a kike or a retard

downtoearth.org.in/news/health/the-vaccinegate-of-italy-63235

jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/7/2/hepbthree

Attached: #1worstenemies(Save and repost).png (1102x901, 1.54M)

OP is PharmaJew. The Jews are raging at /pol's/ Brady Bunch measles meme magic, so they're trying to gaslight into saying Jow Forums is pro-vaccine:

Attached: DrSchlomo_Vaccines.gif (450x600, 2.14M)

Hes posting facts. if you dont understand the simple fucking concept of how vaccines work to strengthen your immune system then go back to school you fucking idiot. you are clearly not fit for society yet. then again you're a fucking potato nigger.

what guy?

Ok so honest question, if you're vaccinated and I'm not, that means you're protected from the disease I have right? So why do you care if I'm vaccinated if your vaccination is protecting you from my disease?

>appeal to authority

Vaccines can work great, no question. But like any medication, there are possible side effects, and because the system affected is the immune system, this means some very nasty side effects can happen, including chronic illnesses.
Vaccines work by hypersensitizing the immune system against a pathogen. The adjuvants used to do this, as well as other incredients in the vaccines, can initiate immune responses for otherwise benign things, in the form of allergies, as well as cause autoimmune diseases.
It's no mere coincidence that the sharp rise in allergies(peanut in particular is severe) as well as a sharp rise in autoimmune disorders, follow a trend of enhanced vaccine schedules after the mid-1980s.

Now, are vaccines worth it? I don't know. When you consider that modern sanitation and civility were already causing a sharp drop in the rate of dangerous infectious diseases before vaccines became commonplace, it's safe to assume that as long as you're not a disgusting and/or filthy oaf/cunt/tranny, and you're not fool enough to live like livestock in a city where diseases can spread fast, you probably will never need a vaccine, even if the country became flooded with filthy brown people who often carry infectious diseases because they're subhuman retards that don't understand what toilet paper and bathing are.

Just remember, all medications can cause side effects, and medications that alter immunity are especially capable of causing severe side effects.

Attached: 1476494308662.png (600x600, 257K)

Muh herd immunity
Muh immunocomprised population
Muh appeal to authority