TRUTH

You just jealous whitey. Try to debunk this.

Attached: 30B991EC-178D-4D8E-A257-88F5983AF0C4.jpg (759x446, 114K)

They call us oppressors, but love being victims

>name fag
>flag fag
If you post below this your sperm will evaporate in seven days

Shut up pinky

Andre is a Western name, shouldn't you be Hambone Hungerford?

Fuck off Colonizer

>we picked yo cotton and sheeeeeet! Dat means we built dis country!!!!
Nigger we could have payed mother fuckers to pick our cotton but your dumb ooga booga ass was around to do it for free. Niggers have done nothing significant for the world let alone America. Have fun in your mud hut.

>Fuck off
I'm fairly certain you're some pasty white LARPer, but in the event you're an actual tar baby, I'd just like to say that it's great to be white and you'll always be jealous.

Us blacks taught you cave monkeys how to bath and you steal all of our knowledge and you oppress us so nobody will know that WE were truly the kings of the world.

Why would I want to be a ugly shaved pink monkey? We blacks are FAR superior.

Is that why you're whining about being oppressed?

We are exposing you evil white demons.

To who? The gooks? They hate you worse than we do.
The spics? They'd rather be us than you.
Face it, your race's long term survival plan depends on being a permanent underclass.

a black capable of wearing our clothes, participating in our sports, and using our language is no different than a circus bear wearing a fez hat and balancing on a ball.
Know your place.

Everyone hates niggers not just whites. The only thing niggers excel at is being a return on investment

You're stupid. I'm not responding to you anymore.

Niggers are lazy, and they didn't build anything.
No one is copying nigger skin. They literally look like a waffling turd, and need lotion to prevent becoming a raisin.
Nigger hair is exceptionally ugly, that's why any black woman with enough extra food stamps gets a weave, and nearly every moderately successful male negro keeps guys hair very short or shaves his head entirely.

WE WUZ FARM EQUIPMENT

You are lazy and you don't build shit and never have.
You are ugly and nobody is trying to copy your skin and be black.
You do live in the ghetto and you have no culture. My black neighbors moved and my neighborhood is nice and quiet again.
No one would touch your greasy oil rag
Jealous of nothing.
Afraid of violent apes? That's why we carry.

>they love my culture

You’ve been misinformed

What if I wrote you a check?

They picked cotton for the most part. How is that building the country?

I'm a white girl and I admit all of that is true lol

>Everythang iz made of cotton n shiet

>drowns in bathtube
>shieeet

Attached: 28CA4909-3A9D-4B01-A645-784F7C4BC592.jpg (667x891, 138K)

shieeeeeeeeet

Attached: 1nigger.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Implying the country isn’t built out of the fabric of our lives

One

Attached: chimpout.jpg (678x381, 63K)

two

Attached: chimpout2.jpg (640x646, 92K)

If you were the ones that taught us to bathe, why did you stop?

Aaand three!
Yet outta there.

Attached: chimpout3.jpg (600x315, 32K)

C O P E

Could wash off all the melanin that gives them their super powers

>Built this country
Even if this is true, much in the same way modern whites have no claim to, modern blacks cannot either
>copy our skin
not even possible, certainly not on purpose
>love my culture
Man, I really don't
>love to touch it
Man, I really don't

Attached: 1556433339207.jpg (605x558, 68K)

Wow, each of those are a lie. Imagine my surprise.

Better a colonizer than a colon, shitskin.

>they call us lazy but we built this country.
No you mainly worked on cotton farms, actively keeping the south from industrializing, and even then it's only because we forced you to.

>they say we're ugly but they copy our skin
No we don't. Nobody wants black skin. At best whites might want a tan but that's it.

>they call me ghetto but they love my culture
we don't.

>They make fun of my hair but they love to touch it.
I guess this is something women do? I dunno. No man gives a shit about touching your hair.

/thread

torism?

t. white racist retard pretending to be black in order to piss off other white racist retards. fuck off, dumb shit.

You got me. Everyone who fell for it is a faggot.

New pol is up

DEATH

ENDS IN - TH

>You just jealous

Attached: dunning_kruger.jpg (850x354, 71K)

I'm white and I literally don't give a shit what race you are or it the white race continues to exist or not.

What do you have to say about that you misled jealous sheep-of-the-corporate-state twat?

>I'm a white girl

tits or get the fuck out

Gadzooks! Dost thou disrespect milady?? Away with thee villain!!

Now fair damsel that the rapscallion hatb fled thou mayest indeed show both of thy titties to thine humble defender instead.

> Blacks didn't build America
What the hell do you think the slaves were brought over here for then? lol

>they copy our skin
I don't rub feces on my body cause I actually know how to shower. Why are niggers the smelliest?

We needed future basketball players to create background scenery for our buffalo wild wings restaurants but it’s kind of a niggerish game so we didn’t want to play it ourselves

The Irish built America, niggers picked cotton and were used as pack mules

Amazing the lengths a Dunning-Kruger coon will go to to elevate its self-esteem.
Only little girls resort to the jealousy non-argument, when faced with irrefutable fact.
The real deal is that niggers like you have been a drain on every society they have been associated with, including their own African tribes. You remain the most despicable race on the planet, by the consensus of all the other races who you continually blame for your own ineptitude.
Essentially you are are nigger, a sub-human throwback who would have starved to death on the savanna, were it not for the foolishness of white people. You will never even be greatful for that, you are too stupid to even realize that you are nothing but a parasite. Go play with your dick, you stupid chimp.

This. Ask any black person what the Industrial Revolution is, and watch the hilarity ensue.

Why do I always hear black people saying whites want to touch their hair? I grew up in pretty mixed area and I literally never saw this. No one wants to touch your greasy nappy hair. It’s like they know their hair is shit so thy invent this false reality that every one wants to touch it.

This. the only time I have ever heard of whites touching black people's hair, is black people saying that whites want to touch their hair

It's like the saying "boys will be boys." the only time I hear that, is when feminists say that people say that. no one actually says it.

It's just this myth that they keep telling themselves for some reason

it happens with young children who have never seen a black person before

Attached: benq_mh733_1080p_4000_lumen_projector_1368371.jpg (2500x2500, 458K)

/thread

>no they didn’t
>no I don’t
>What culture are you referring to?
>I don’t love your hair and or touch it

Attached: A3ABF2B7-96AE-4C26-973F-616258D6D490.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

Most hilarious shit I've read all day

Fpbp

Three of the sentences are repeated. She might want to schedule an MRI.

hmm

Attached: 2015-11-23 11_56_07-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ __@SeanSean252_ @WayneDupreeShow @Rockprincess818 @C (637x474, 353K)