CHRISTIANITY ISN'T CUCKED AND YOU BELIEVE KIKE LIES -- PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOT

Only deceived Christians are cucked. They've been deceived by the synagogue of satan, you normally refer to as "jews". Jews don't exist anymore. The jewish Messiah came, and any jew that rejected him became the synagogue of satan (Rev 2:9). Some of you faggots say Jesus is a kike on a stick. I'd ask you, what problem do you have with Jews from 2000 years ago? All the hatred the "jews" deserve is from the synagogue of satan. They are not Jews. Calling them that only develops the deception you're experiencing.

Come to Christ and see.

Jesus came the first time as the Lamb of God; to take away the sins of the world. But he's coming the second time to be the Lion of Judah; to make war with the nations. That out of his mouth will come a double edged sword. That with it he will smite the nations. That he will take the wicked, and put them in the wine-press of God's Wrath. And stomp out the workers of iniquity like grapes until their blood flows on the feet of the Savior.

If you think this is a cuck, then you're thoroughly embracing the teaching of the synagogue of satan; those you think you are fighting.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1340x2048, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/nas/mamzer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews own these boards through their mossad agent Hiro. They play mind games all day long according to poster. Jesus was someone that the jews hate with absolute vitriol. There is a secret though. The jews know that Jesus is the messiah. They have to treat him in that manner where they utterly reject him because it is prophecy. If the jews don't hate jesus then that means their prophets like Isaiah is a liar.

That's interesting, but Jesus hated the money changers, that were jews. The rest of the jews spread out after Jesus, even into Ireland in the Tribe of Dan. The ones left rejecting Christ are the synogogue of satan. He hates them. He hates all workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5)
>oh but Jesus loves everyone he can't hate
Fuck off (not you user, just to those that say that) and read Psalm 5:5. One can always take off their work boots of iniquity and embrace the Lord's love. Until then, Jesus hates you. He hates the synagogue of satan, and their roots were the only time he became violent as the Lamb.

Attached: jesus3.jpg (540x386, 65K)

>1 Thessalonians 2 14-15
14For you, brethren, are become followers of the churches of God which are in Judea, in Christ Jesus: for you also have suffered the same things from your own countrymen, even as they have from the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

Attached: this kills the shlomo boot licker.png (961x1912, 182K)

Great couple of verses there. Seems no kike wants to come forward and call Christ a cuck tonight. They must wait for weakness. We're obviously too knowledgeable for them to promote their satantic propaganda. They shy away.

Attached: jesus1.jpg (1600x1062, 532K)

lol its late in new york :P

>I am the way, the truth, and the life. None come to the Father but through me
user, i hate to be the one to tell you this; but that's called cockblocking.

It doesn't actually matter what the Bible says because the proles don't read proper translations or have proper context, so the Jew slips lies in. Denying the Bible to the illiterate masses and forcing the clergy as final arbiters was something the medieval Catholic Church did right.

kek
not bad. Hope you have an argument though. Tell me how you feel about this.

>It doesn't actually matter what the Bible says because the proles don't read proper translations or have proper context
Anyone can go through the greek and hewbrew manuscripts today and translate.
>Denying the Bible to the illiterate masses and forcing the clergy as final arbiters was something the medieval Catholic Church did right.
Not sure your point here, but the catholic church has become what it initially just sought to use in order to bring in pagans, polytheism. You go to confession and are told to recite several hail Mary prayers. Praying to a sinner for forgiveness is heresy.

Good point

Attached: merchant.jpg (420x480, 32K)

>yankee puritans are pretty much jews

Most Christians are deceived. Even in the south, many baptists worship the synagogue of satan via the noahide ideas Israel has funded to promote among Christians. So many "christians" now think the synagogue of satan are the chosen people. Yet, no jew exists anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (515x292, 35K)

The Kingdom of God is within, the Promethean Fire, the Divine Spark.
All religion is supposed to do is give you a way to understand that; you fill in the rest yourself. This concept varies from people to people, region to region, god to god; but the one who has the final say is You.
If any religion had the answers; wouldn't we have known by now, considering all this access to information the internet provides? And yet, here we are; shitposting on a Mongolian banjo enthusiast imageboard.
Why doesn't God/Allah/Yahweh/Shiva/SunWukong/Hachiman/Odin, etc have a social media account? Because they're just representations that appeal to the people native to that region.
Find the god within, and then become the god within. Everything else is just distraction and control.

Attached: 15244795021179.jpg (650x650, 91K)

>praying to Mary
Why are Protestants so consistently dumb about this?

ya I know, its very sad to see a group of obviously devoted Christians say shit like the jews are Gods chosen people

havent the last of you mason faggots died off yet?

>you fill in the rest yourself.
On what do you base this. Jesus said the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven is through Him.
>Why doesn't God/Allah/Yahweh/Shiva/SunWukong/Hachiman/Odin, etc have a social media account? Because they're just representations that appeal to the people native to that region.
Find the god within, and then become the god within. Everything else is just distraction and control.
All those other religions lead to degeneracy and death. Jesus said the wages of sin is death, and He was right. With no other teaching can one look at and say, if everyone followed this, there would be peace on earth.

>Why are Protestants so consistently dumb about this?
I'm not protestant. I just follow what the Bible says. Mary even said she needed a Saviour. She was a sinner. You can rationalize it all you want, but praying "hail Mary" is praying idolizing her, and heresy.

Checked and those heretics are one with the synagogue of satan, spreading noahide blasphemies.

>CHRISTIANITY ISN'T KEKED
Now dont get offended but we All Know That is A lie

Attached: I+cropped+this+reaction+image+from+the+show+_2a7e81cb27c11622a964dba35cf20384.jpg (301x248, 16K)

I'm hardly offended, faggot. Though I'd love to hear an argument to back that shit up.

Even if Christianity is anti-Jew, that doesnt make it pro-white. I dont recall anything about race in the old or new testament. What am I missing?

Jews were an ethnic religion - Christianity was never limited to one race... in fact the goal is to evangelize the world. Theres nothing forbidding race mixing in the gospels. Again, what an i missing?

race mixing as you think of it is banned in the bible

but race mixxing as in french and germans or english italian is fine

Fuck off, FAGGOT.

>race mixing as you think of it is banned in the bible
This is correct. The Bible explains how creating a mongrel child is sinful.

Nice argument.

Don't worry user.
Jow Forums is still a Christian board.
Don't let the synagogue of Satan's anti-Christianity thread spam every inflict on you.
It just shows their fear.

>Jews were an ethnic religion - Christianity was never limited to one race... in fact the goal is to evangelize the world. Theres nothing forbidding race mixing in the gospels. Again, what an i missing?

Why is this an issue?

Attached: 1555880095365.png (596x594, 117K)

Attached: 1556590263895.jpg (374x499, 30K)

Attached: esau.jpg (474x725, 51K)

even the most based Christians are still pretty cucked on race. I'm not anti Christian but importing negroes, come on now.

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Pic Related is the death of christianity which you'll ignore and keep shilling it because you're a kike.

Attached: 1554662465818.jpg (1748x9998, 3.39M)

>Jebus existed
Try harder schlomo

Attached: OXFLxVJ.jpg (875x387, 73K)

christcucks are hopeless on the NQ

Hail John Earnest. Best manifesto yet

makes about as much sense as cultural Marxism

normally id call you a kike but you are more likely a muslim rape baby

I don't think you understand "the jewish people" in these scriptures are "Christians" now. The Messiah came.

They will have to answer to God. The Bible clearly says mongrels cannot enter the temple of the Lord, and it will take 10 generations to not be a mongrel. While we don't have a temple anymore, we are to learn from these things. Creating mongrels is not sanctioned. They need to repent.

I was trying to explain that to someone the other day... "What about muh jew who comes to christ"

That's a christian dumb fuck.

>christcuck
This is to mean people who think they are Christian, but are deceived by the synagogue of satan. Yes, they are pathetic and need to repent to the Lord.

Attached: heimbach-lol.jpg (684x895, 164K)

Attached: doos-vault-indebt.png (1024x768, 454K)

Attached: pedchurch.jpg (1330x1038, 111K)

Yes a lot of people, including many self identifying Christians, are very lost on this very important crux. There are no more Jews. One cannot be a Jew anymore. The Messiah came, and Christians are what became of it. Those who reject Christ are the synagogue of satan, not jews. Jews no longer exist. The hatred garnered by many well read people are of them, not "jews". Jews don't exist.

Attached: apostates-btfo.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Attached: 59743f775662fd24bc937a0b0e5bada7cf56800558c08cc3b14259850493da19.jpg (670x446, 47K)

Attached: sbc-xtianity-is-anti-white.jpg (1858x710, 223K)

To avoid defeat and stop Destiny, the Jews plagiarized the cosmic crucifixion of the Sun God, the Black Sun and Cold Birth, with their Christianity, with the crucifixion of a Christ they call ‘Jesus’, the name given by the Gnostics to the pituitary gland in the skull where there was situated the knowledge of our divine past, with the UR Rune. This material crucifixion is, in truth, the representation of satanic ritual murder in which the Jews bleed an Aryan victim on a tree or log offered to their God of vengeance, Jehovah.

Christianity was merely the bait with which Judaism hunted unsuspecting Aryans, neutralizing, castrating, killing them in their essence, cutting them off forever from the true Kristic revelation of Wotan and Mithras…The apparent opposition between Christianity and Judaism was a clever Demiurgic trap, similar to what we have today with the simulated opposition between Marxism and Capitalism, only the Christian trap has been active for almost two thousand years.

Attached: img_9337.jpg (1100x1100, 301K)

Glad I have meme delouser. Show your flag, kike.

Daniel 2:43 warns against race mixing
>And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

most Christians completely ignore the parts they find inconvenient. an African or anything shitskin can be my brother in Christ but that does mean I want him living in my house. that doesn't mean I hate him it just means he has his place and I have mine

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (486x273, 45K)

Absolutely true, user. This is based on the hebrew term "mamzer", which means a lot of things, including "mix people". It's used in Deuteronomy 23:2, commonly translated to "bastard", and also Zechariah 9:6: "A mixed race will occupy Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines." Mamzers were cut off from the temple, it is not sanctioned to mix race. It's clear as day.

that's big

a jew who renounces satan is quite powerful really

you've heard of the self-hating jew
which is a jew word, like racist, or anti-semite

repent your wicked ways

you dont even know aryan means people living in the area dominated by the arian heresy

God uneducated people should just farm and stfu

Reminder that matthews is wrong when he says jesus yelled "eli eli lama sabachtanai"
What he actually said was "elohai elohai lama shabaktani"
אלוהי אלוהי למה שבקתני

Attached: Ancestors.jpg (952x500, 181K)

>mfw the Bible literally says Jews are the enemies of all mankind

Attached: 1556852211814.jpg (480x564, 33K)

Who is there among us who does not, deep in his heart, provided he can still think with his blood, have a profound, strangely haunting sense of shame, when he comes across an image of the crucified Jesus? The Gods of our ancestors looked different; they were men, and each had a weapon in his hand, symbolizing the attitude to life that is inherent in our race: that of action, that of a man’s responsibility to himself. How different the pale crucified one, expressing — by his decided look of suffering, humility and extreme surrender — qualities which contradict the fundamental heroic attitude of our race.

Attached: tumblr_p2bbd7df9x1x1n5hto1_640.jpg (640x918, 111K)

>a jew who renounces satan is quite powerful really
If it's in his heart. Generally such things are lies, as their satanic text, the Talmud, instructs them to do.

I personally have never seen one. Zionist christians always bring it up in an argument though. Honestly i think they have moles in the church. I have witnessed some really bad behavior out of some Zionist Christians. Especially toward women and children.

The "jews" after Christ, the ones who rejected their Messiah, they are the enemies of all mankind. It's very clearly written in several places. Jesus does not hate much, but he does HATE the workers of iniquity. (Psalm 5:5)

The Cross is dead, now the symbol of Aryan Salvation is the Swastika.

Attached: img_4805 (1).jpg (960x1280, 399K)

you should see mainline evangelicals faces when you show it to them :P

>I personally have never seen one. Zionist christians always bring it up in an argument though. Honestly i think they have moles in the church. I have witnessed some really bad behavior out of some Zionist Christians. Especially toward women and children.
I'd expect bad behavior from a zionist "christian". They are deceived by the synagogue of satan. With satan, one advances on their temptation, and twists the Word of the Lord.

thats literally what the spanish inquisition was about

>MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>you should see mainline evangelicals faces when you show it to them :P
It's strange. People so hardcore into the Bible, or proclaiming to be, yet they ignore so much of it. Satan's deceptions are baffling in how well they work on those who embrace sin in their hearts. And that's them...

you crypto jews will lay at our feet... again

What a strange god you Christians have, who created you upright, but who commands you to crawl to him on your knees!
We heathens do not beg to our Creator; it would be an insult to the divinity in our souls.

Attached: PW7kLQA.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

You are not jewish. Jews do not exist anymore and have not for over 2000 years. Ever wonder why you had to write a Talmud? Because you had to get around what being jewish was.

tht verse snaps them out of it but when you first show it to them they reject their faith for the jew
>if the bible says that then im not christian

He doesn't wish us to crawl, He wishes us to stand up and bear fruit worthy of repentance. And judge righteous judgement until the Lamb returns as the Lions and the blood of the iniquitous flows over his feet.

cool story jacob

I'll have to try that, user. I've never thought about explaining this to a zionist christian evangelical. I just avoid them, but preach openly to all when I get the chance.

Never claimed to be jewish. I am white european, my temples are forests my gods are my forefathers

Attached: varg_kungfu.gif (480x267, 3.7M)

Well hopefully you're with Christ and not some larping pagan shit that doesn't even have rules on how to stop women from coming to power and destroying yourselves.

You literally worship a Jew you vile scum.

Will we dare to penetrate the darkness of the greatest mystery of all?
Who are the Jews, really? For Alfred Rosenberg they are the organic lie.
And Nicolás Palacios, author of Raza Chilena, years before at the beginning
of the 20th Century, also asserted that: "the Jew can never tell the truth,"
recommending that before reading a book we should learn its author and, "if
it's a Jew, do not read it, because it is false."
Among the millions of beings populating the Earth, who is a Jew? Not an
animal (although he could be a sheidim); he is not a human being either.
He is most probably a "robot," in the service of Jehovah, an extraterrestrial
being. And as such he has to obey his orders, if he is to continue in
existence. Thus "God's people" come into being, those who are of Yahweh,
Saturn, Sat-an (Satur-day, Sábado, Sa-bbath)

Jehovah lives and feeds on the flesh and blood of Earth's inhabitants. His
"agents" describe him in their Biblical myths where Abraham is willing to
sacrifice his son to feed Jehovah. The wars and great killings are banquets
for Jehovah. And as Kaliyuga approaches its end, that obscure Demon (that
Archon), increases his appetite and is in urgent need of a final banquet, since
for over fifty years, since 1945, he has only been fed with small wars. He is
fasting! Jehovah needs a new World War, where the Aryan blood of goyim is massively spilled. Instead he is running the risk of disappearing as
Satan, Saturn, the Archon imprisoned by the Demiurge.

Attached: 1556346706608.png (564x380, 479K)

your forefathers were christian retard

this.
one of the definition is literally "mongrel race"
biblestudytools.com/lexicons/hebrew/nas/mamzer.html

the Latin refers it as the mixing of human seed.
"commiscebuntur quidem humano semine" in Daniel 2:43

>You literally worship a Jew you vile scum.
What's wrong with jews 2000 years ago?
>inb4 no substantive answer or copypasta that doesn't answer it either or ignored.

It's hilarious seeing Jews kvetching any time an user mentions Jesus Christ.
His power is inspiring. The ability to strike fear into the hearts of the synagogue of Satan thousands of years later.
Praise God.

Attached: cleanse-temple.jpg (512x284, 78K)

God isnt a jew, and christ was born in Bethlehem which isnt in judea but i guess facts dont really figure into your larping like a prairie indian huh?

Glad you'd studied up on this user. This is the problem with pretty much all churches today. They do not protect or deliver the Word when it becomes uncomfortably distant from the "love everyone all the time and never judge" satanic narrative. All these churches are deceived by the noahide programs Israel funds to spread. There is a reason that churches cannot legally talk about politics. Since then, it's been way down hill.

>It's hilarious seeing Jews kvetching any time an user mentions Jesus Christ.
>His power is inspiring. The ability to strike fear into the hearts of the synagogue of Satan thousands of years later.
>Praise God.
Amen user, seriously. Awesome post. Simple but gave me chills for some reason. The blatant Truth is just powerful. God bless.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (236x334, 23K)

Granted, I no longer feel my image here is good. The halo has pagan origins. I should probably delete it.

>Jesus does not hate much, but he does HATE the workers of iniquity. (Psalm 5:5)
Can you elaborate on this? I wasn't aware that Jesus hated anything at all. How is God capable of hate, moreover His creation? The Psalm you referenced isn't Jesus' words, is it?

Evangelicals being Zionist cucks is one of the reasons the U.S. is doomed. They make up a very large portion of the "conservative" voter base here.

The whole tenor of the priesthood and the whole of Christianity was that of an erotic male fraternity for the formation and maintenance of Bolshevism. The Roman emperors, who exterminated the first Christians, did precisely what the National Socialists were doing with the communists. These Christians were at the time the vilest scum, which the city accommodated, the vilest Jewish people, the vilest Bolsheviks were there. The Bolshevism at that time had the power to grow large on the dying body of Rome. The priesthood of this Christian church, which later in unending battle subjugated the Aryan Church, was engaged from the fourth to the fifth century in demanding the celibacy of the priesthood. They based themselves on St. Paul and the original apostles who presented the woman as something sinful and tolerated or recommended marriage as a legal way out of whoredom — that is in the Bible — and represented the procreation of children as a ‘necessary evil’. This priesthood pursued this path consistently through those centuries until in the year 1139 the celibacy of priests was put into effect.

Attached: 1556193259644.png (797x925, 637K)

yes of course, all the christcucks we see all day aren't real christians. because its not real christianity.
its about as stupid as the ''not real socialism'' argument

They know they missed out on salvation and are in defiance of God.

Attached: 1555306048689.jpg (620x310, 88K)

Kikes changed the word of God. The oldest almost complete Bible is from 450-650. That is enough years for Jewish meddling to change the word of God since most people were illiterate back then, slight changes won't raise suspicion.

I think that's why Christianity is dying is because soul has been ripped out of it. it reminds me of Matthew 7:22-23
>Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

There are Jewish historians and Roman documents that prove his existence. Shill harder, kike.

>Christcucks are not cטcked
Let me prove you wrong, if you are a christian then as per defibition you believe the old and new testaments.
Now look at those verses from YOUR HOLY BOOKS:
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.” —Exodus 23:9

“Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers for by doing that some have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.” —Hebrews 13:1-2

Additionally Matthew 25:35-40 suggests that people should feed and help any rapefugee

There arw many more verses in the bible that are pro rapefugees.
So dont come around telling me this religion is based and redpilled.

>Can you elaborate on this? I wasn't aware that Jesus hated anything at all. How is God capable of hate, moreover His creation? The Psalm you referenced isn't Jesus' words, is it?
I struggled with this for a while, myself. But it's not as difficult as it seems to understand. Think of it this way; a worker puts on his work boots to go work. A worker of iniquity puts on his work of iniquity boots to go do iniquitous work. While Jesus loves the person as they were born, not boots and innocence, he hates the person wearing the boots that make them a worker (of iniquity) in this case. "Worker" implies one who works.. it's the action of working. He hates the worker. All one has to do is take off the work boots and come back to his love. Also, Matthew 21-23:

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

"I never knew you". The saddest part of the entire Bible, imo. And explains the man who never took of the iniquitous work boots. Pretty much all churches miss this and mislead their flock. It's sad as shit. He never will have known many of them.

Attached: 1497583536901.jpg (1000x666, 109K)

The
Christians celebrate the birth of a Child-God they call Jesus, who will later
become the "Kristos." For almost twenty centuries this has been imposed,
insisted upon, believed. For those who were born and lived under this
belief, it would seem impossible that it is not true, that none of this ever
happened, that this temple-construction is based on a carefully elaborated
lie, forged from its beginnings, and later modified and projected by the
Archetype.
And it is precisely now, after two thousand years of imposing the most
terrible sense of guilt upon the Western Aryan world for the murder of a
"God-Man" and destroying old cultures and pagan civilizations in his name, in the Americas and throughout the entire globe, that these very same
manipulators who enslaved the soul of almost the entire Earth, are
announcing that none of this was ever true, because the basis of that story,
that "tale," never existed. And for this they rely on the most recent
archaeological and anthropological investigations.
Therefore neither Abraham nor Moses ever really lived nor were David or
Solomon ever kings. There was never any captivity taking place in Egypt,
much less a crossing of the Red Sea, or the tumbling of the walls of Jericho.
Which is to say, therefore the whole Old Testament is an invention, a
forgery. There were no twelve tribes of Israel, or anything like it. There never was an empire, or a fatherland in Palestine. Now then, if the Old
Testament is an invention, then the New Testament, the Gospels, based on
the Old, were then also invented.

If Abraham never existed, nor Moses, or
the Tables of the Law, or the Ten Commandments, then much less did
Joseph, Mary or Jesus of Nazareth. The Evangelists were then authors to a
"soap opera," as someone would say nowadays; that or a gang of skillful
"politicians" conspiring to overthrow the Egyptian, Persian and Roman
empires, being thus able to impose a minority, a Gypsy-like tribe, over the
rest of the "two-legged animals," by means of their cunning and their deceit.

Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…

kike