Jow Forums is being used as a platform to send covert messages

This popped up in the Catalog, had some comments, regular autistic shit for responses, and then was taken down.

Regular shit. Right? Except - it seemed to be up for twice as long as any post as off-topic and irrelevant as that one should/could/would be.

Additionally - I'm no genius - but I have a pretty good fucking intuition. Something tells me this is a Covert Message and is going to lead to a happening.

I'm not smart enough to decipher it. Maybe I'm just retarded and it's another retard signaling to retards. But I don't think so.

I usually just lurk these boards, almost never comment. But this one tickled me. I had to shot it and ask what you more intelligent user's think.

Is this a call to Happenings?

Attached: GlowniggersClearly.png (1734x699, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1556861188295.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556861120463.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAW IT

ITS HILLARY CLINTONS CHINESE CONTACT

ITS TOALLY ALLIUMS

The picture is being used for steganography

MOMMY MOMMY BABY HUNGRY

MOMMY MOMMY OR I'LL BE ANGRY

GIV GIV TASTY MILKY

GIV GIV COME HERE QUICKLY

I NEED THE MILKY I HAVE TO HAVE IT

I NEED IT I CANT KICK THE HABBIT

QUICKLY QUICKLY PLEASE DONT BE LATE

QUICKLY QUICKLY OR I'LL MISBEHAVE

BABY WANTS TO GO TO SLEEP

BABY WANTS TO FEEL RELIEF

KISS ME LIGHTLY RUB MY TUMMY

TUCK ME IN I LOVE YOU MUMMY

Fuck off kike. What's wrong with wanting to breed so we can get some milky titty bitches except for an antiwhite agenda

Based milk posters

It's a webm you spastic

OMG CAPS

It's subliminal brainwashing incest propaganda

Get a load of this fucking nigger faggot than doesn't lust after mommy's milkies
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556861188295.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556861120463.webm

MRI
GUI
IUI
It is talking about medical imaging platforms being used as a new form of concealed contraceptive, rendering women and men infertile thereafter. I don't have time to explain the rest of the decoding because this thread is about to go down too.
Keep looking, and think in threes.

No, that poster has posted that before. And I like milky titties.

Hmmmmm if I deciphered it correctly, it says... "fuck jannies and fuck the Jews"

That's... wow. Well done, user. Thank you.

this is what drugs do to people

Call me for some of mommy's milk 9282029426

Guy...thats a modification of the tendies ree copypasta, thats it. The context fits as well.

Youre clearly insane, try taking a nap, is anyone else tired?

Seems like the perfect way to send a covert message over a public forum. Take a known pasta and modify it.
That way, normies like you think it's just some random modification of a known pasta without ever questioning WHY someone would bother putting forth that effort.

I don't even know who's jewing who at this point.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I’ll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You’re fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Soros.

HOLY SHIT HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS, A SHITPOST BY RANDOM, MOST LIKELY UNDERAGE USERS ON A VIETNAMESE BASKET WEAVING MESSAGE BOARD IS ACTUALLY A DEEPSTATE CODE TO THE LIZARD MEN RESIDING IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH! IT'S HAPPENING, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1411345325079.jpg (2196x1648, 743K)

23 skidoo

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1556860534732.jpg (219x230, 7K)

Boomers are so fucking retarded it boggles the mind. Dumb niggers don't know how to google.

Attached: 1556774530634.jpg (234x250, 7K)

Fuck off back to your crosswords and puzzles, dipshit. If CIAniggers wanted to send a message there's a million platforms to do it on.

YOU FUCKING CIA GLOW NIGGER I DECODED YOU

(Me been bilderberg to (been aka ban) guns)

Attached: 400C4976-FA8F-4E68-BDA4-F03124011116.jpg (353x573, 95K)

Mommy posters are better than brap posters.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1554429578091.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

>milky milky autism is a covert message

Attached: 4e9.png (390x359, 228K)

OI YOU BETTA BEEN THAT GUN M8

Shut up, granpa