What are, if any...

What are, if any, denominations of Christianity that don't pander to gays and social justice and are hardline on issues like abortion? I'm church shopping.

Attached: 1541887471137.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2HFSKN3g74
latinmassdir.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move to Northern Ireland, join presbyterianism here. The rest of the world is cucked and fucked.

Jehovah's Witnesses

We don't allow gays, social justice, and we only follow what the Bible says

You're gonna have to go to a black church

>only follow the bible
Liars, you are satanists.

Holy Orthodoxy

Asatru

I don't understand what that is??

Amish

That's the person that want's you fired for being racist.

Independent Fundamental Baptist
youtube.com/watch?v=H2HFSKN3g74

Attached: Saint_Anderson.jpg (557x513, 95K)

Lmao, while some black churches do some "social justice" advocacy (particular in urban areas, less so in rural ones) , this is ironically the right answer.

What in the ever-loving FUCK do you do to get that body?

when you read about how the CIA or w/e polluted parts of the west coast with radiation when i see pics of people like that i can only assume his mom was unfortunate enough to eat some of it while he was in the womb or something. like how the fuck does a human look like that? there is some serious defect and its a common thing to see people that look like that in portland, seattle, sf.

same place the CIA was apparently doing these 'radiation studies'. mutants over there

Look for a non denominational church and see look into what is happening in the lives of the members and staff. If they are producing fruit then it might be a good place to stay a while. The most important thing to do when searching is to simply stop and pray. Ask the Lord where he wants you, and go.

Is that the disease where you are born old and get younger?

Based. I live in a major city in Australia btw. So unfortunately a 'black' church is out of the question.

You're not gonna have any luck with churches.

Your best bet is to try to start a home fellowship with like minded individuals.

Read the bibles definition of church. You literally only need one other person with you, and if you guys are diving into scripture, and praising the lord you are at church, and God is with you

Be warned though if you start a home fellowship you're probably gonna meet a nutter, or two.
But you're not gonna have to deal with the pozzed politics of one of those tax haven churchs.

Assembly of God

Southern Baptists or Orthodox are your best bets.

Calvinist, free will is a meme. Know this and you will understand how the world works.

Traditional Latin Mass Catholicism

latinmassdir.org/

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (3872x2592, 2.38M)

You do nothing.
Literally nothing.
You eat the bare minimum, and do the bare minimum of movement. This is what atrophied coma victims look like.

Programmer

So do you guys think this thing is gay or an incel? My money is on gay.

Westboro Baptist Church

>(((Christianity)))
Imagine being such a faggot that you unironically worship a fucking jew.

Attached: christ-cucks.jpg (592x960, 64K)

kjv only independent fundamental baptist

Attached: 1536421647140.png (557x513, 574K)

alexandrian satanic cult.

user, this is the Marxist that says he'll crush Nazi skulls on Reddit. Probably spends his whole day on r/politics.

one of your ancestors is a jew

CREC
Confederation of Evangelical Reformed Churches

glad they're dead.

cringe. Just remember about your jewish ancestors when you wanna pretend to be some pure white person and LARPagan. You fucking mutt

@johnnysjoys
Johnny RighiniSweetieHe/Him
Bay Area Femme Transman
Vegan. Bulimia Recovery.
Survivor. Sex + Kink Positive
Vulva Love. Writer. Promoter.
Dog + Squirrel Dad

Attached: 19761980_1597132343640312_45695217919066112_n.jpg (1080x1349, 309K)

Christianity

That shit was created by freemason

Wait if that's him, what happened to all of his fucking hair. Also called it.

How much are you paid JIDF?

how old are you?

Just a reminder that Jesus was a Jew.

>bay area
say no more

>Vulva Love.
What does that even mean. I highly doubt he's interested in vulvas.

he is going to make sure to touch all the fruit

Oy vey they know!

Attached: (((oy-vey))).png (144x151, 11K)

No church is publicly allowed to be against the important things like homosexuality and race, but Christians are in general against those things, at least more often than atheists are. Christianity gives identity and identity gives purpose.

>jesus was a jew because some kikelapdog saud so
well according to me, jesus killed all the jews and renounced himself as one

"He" still has one. She is a biological woman.

Christ almighty

Attached: 1493884739626.jpg (550x372, 128K)

> jesus killed all the jews
wat.

>What are, if any, denominations of Christianity that don't pander to gays and social justice and are hardline on issues like abortion? I'm church shopping.
Have you read the Christian Bible?
Jesus tells you to basically love your enemies.
You are not allowed to "hate" under christanity
That's why all the churches became cuck. .

Yeah I think this user is right, it also calls itself a femme trans man, meaning a woman who "transitions" into a man but still acts feminine.

Does he poat here?

nice get

No fucking way that was born female. Look at the size of its head.

her with her dad (died of cancer)

Attached: 26871655_162146051239527_6216249580753780736_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.4M)

>it's always a lack of a father figure

I'm happy he didn't have to see what his child had become.

Dude look at the facial features. The lanky arms. This is pre everything except hormones. It's a biological woman. That is a super skinny female body.

PCA. We don’t allow homosexuality or women in church government, though there is a motion to change the latter. PCUSA is completely subverted. I went a PCUSA church about 2 years ago because I mistook it for a PCA church, and I shit you not, the “pastor” was a Jewess whose brother was an Orthodox Jewish rabbi. Her sermon was on feminism. I wish I was fucking joking. I’ve considered becoming Catholic jus for the institution it provides, but the current Pope is a cocksucker, and I am completely opposed to the concept of the Pope and Apocrypha.

Attached: E420EAB3-024D-4408-B34E-1790891410B4.jpg (960x960, 278K)

The Amish are the only Christians who haven't cucked.

Attached: Amish.jpg (600x400, 150K)

Welp, that's enough internet for me tonight.

Attached: 40526101_683053662057246_1730816048670806787_n.jpg (1080x808, 117K)

So it's a woman?

I'm glad you scrolled through, I legitimately felt sad.

That dude is clearly a vegan.

Such a shame, she was cute.

more like gay area if you ask me

Brah go tradcath. We celebrate the Mass in Latin before the Vatican II reforms changed everything. Girls aren't allowed to be altar servers, women wear veils, this is how Mass was celebrated in all those 1950s pictures of families singing in church that get posted here all the time.

Attached: img_0409.jpg (736x486, 120K)

Yes

>brah
>tradcath

lmao kill yourself youre undoubtedly a fucking beaner

Fuck outta here Jude

This guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>we only follow what the Bible says

>Doesn’t believe Jesus was crucified on a cross but a pole
>Doesn’t believe salvation by faith in Jesus alone
>Doesn’t believe Jesus is God

Jehovah’s witnesses are of the devil

>God the Father calling Jesus “God”
Hebrews 1:8 KJV
[8] But unto the Son he saith , Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

>Salvation is faith alone in Christ
2 Timothy 3:15 KJV
[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

>Jesus was crucified on a cross
Colossians 1:20 KJV
[20] And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say , whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Die and go to hell JW scum

Fuck. My arms actually look like that and I am biologically male.