2020 predictions

The dem nominee will be Biden. You can bet on it.

Attached: Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg (500x391, 31K)

probably biden. harris will be vp. they will lose to trump.

Harris maybe. Id wait till after the debates. I would love to see Biden/Booker. The gaffes would be monumental. But it won't happen

I'm sure the DNC is still corrupt enough to push the status quo candidate and lose again

I'm a Mossad agent. There is a plan to fake the elections again but this time it is far worse. Trump has no chance. I'm sorry

Attached: 1556670402603.jpg (216x266, 36K)

I don't think the VP nominee will be any of the other primary competitors - they're all going to hate each other by the time that's being decided.

the VP pick always ends up being some literally-who

The old, white, Christian, male to save the party of the POC! What a fantastic choice!

Attached: 2020.jpg (525x390, 20K)

I think bernie will have popular support from strong dems but will get sandbagged by the establishment once again. I know this isn't a revolutionary prediction, but i believe they are stupid enough to reroll

Prediction:
Pence to be replaced.

Dijis and pence spends time in the pen.

Imagine the SNIFFposting. I can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1556854559450.gif (336x276, 3.53M)

True. Governor or senator?

>Bernie makes his supporters think he really has a chance this time
>They donate like crazy
>He slips on a banana peel right at the finish line and gives his endorsement to the establishment candidate
>Runs off to buy another house and enjoy his retirement
no refunds

I have a nice mirroed dijj.
Looks like pence is pen bound.

Maybe his wife too?

Way too early to tell, but Biden's failed reaching-out to Stacie Abrams shows what kind of person we'll probably end up with

That dude looks like he'd really hit Joe in the fucking face if he weren't VP

Attached: 1556796582399.jpg (602x870, 81K)

Cory Booker is driving me crazy. What an arrogant race-baiting conman. All dem nominees are pathetic but this nig really takes the prize

Bernie/Yang for all the faggots

hillary kek

>putting somebody like Hillary a heartbeat away from claiming your seat for her own
who would dare?

That's the idea. Fight the old white Christian male with "our own version of him, but better, since he's not a sexist, racist pig".

Attached: jebpart2.jpg (400x400, 20K)

yeah it's gonna be biden, even if hillary decided to run anyway

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Beto is going to destroy Biden and Bernie in the primary debates. Mark my words.
Beto/Gabbard 2020

there will be a brokered convention first -- it's mathematically unavoidable unless most of the 20+ candidates drop out before Super Tuesday.

If it's any consolation, Booker has completely dropped off to the point where he isn't even a 3rd-tier candidate anymore - he's barely above Yang now.

Just look at this shit. Notice how O'Rourke dropped too and traded all of his support to Mayor Butt.

Attached: DemNom532019.png (1061x902, 110K)

Biden will win, progressives will be pissed. Biden will get a VP that will be some no name neolib that will be pushed as progressive but end up pissing them off further. Trump wins as progs stab Dems in the back, then afterwards the Dems get a blue-collar revolution that kicks out neolibs and progressives

Not like it's gonna matter. Biden will be put up front anyways just like last time and it'll have all the enthusiasm of Jeb!.

Beto is a meme who couldn't even beat Ted at his absolute weakest at the one point in Texas that could have flipped. Now Texas is getting support from Hot wheels going full MAGA, 2020 census question, and more reps from blue states coming in

Most of them will. There's only so long you can continue to pretend you're a competitor when you're polling at 0.6% and not even making the debate stages.

It's like they don't understand that memes rule the planet.
And boy howdy is Joe Biden gonna get memed to death. It'll be even easier than Clinton, there's already so much good material out there.

He also can't hide behind sexism

New pol is up

The DNC and the Democratic party is in meltdown mode. The investigation completely failed, their wins during the mid-terms turned into disasters as it ended up empowering the traitors of the Democratic party, and the economy has yet (emphasis on yet because economics is unpredictable) to have that crash which costed Obama his entire presidency's power. Now they have an overcrowded feild of either weak canidates or traitors who think they can out Trump Trump

>Literal Honeypot
Fuck off FBI

Shill you honeypot elsewhere, glownigger.

Attached: 1519731434422.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Sure hope so. Trump will destroy pedo joe

What if there was a guy named Mo Assad? Like if mo was short for Mohammad or something?