Ask a half black half white Amerimutt anything

Ask a half black half white Amerimutt anything

Attached: 49a9b4f90bce72d0fc590bd62aca72e9.jpg (849x832, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/
mariomasta64.me/emuparadise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t care, America is a mutt country

Three things-
Do you like Contra: Hard Corps?
Do you like Castlevania: Rondo of Blood?
Do you like greet tea?

Attached: Contra explained.png (1910x2024, 2.76M)

why haven't you committed suicide?

I didn't play games when I was younger, I'm still only now a casual gamer.
As for what I'm assuming is supposed to be green* tea. Yea, it's pretty good. I don't like the kind that's just sugar and water though, that shit is nasty.
Instead of playing video games and partaking in "nerdy" activities as a kid I played sports and did generally athletic things as a teenager. Nowadays I don't really get as much exercise as I used to but I'm still pretty physically athletic. The way I see it, my body could be put to more use in whatever happening is coming rather than just offing myself.
Also I've never been truly suicidal so maybe I can't say, but I'm just not the kind of person to kill myself. I think that kind of thing is for people who are too weak to face their own realities.

I can highly recommend both games, though compared to modern shit they're tough, especially Contra games.
Other classic-style Castlevanias are also tough, especially the 1st and 3rd game and Dracula X on SNES. Drac-X IS NOT a port of Rondo, so don't fall for that trick.

Attached: Richter_rob_ad_cropped.jpg (1865x3072, 2.56M)

What emulator can you use for the Castlevania games? I'm familiar with Dolphin because of melee but never used any others.

Do you express the black phenotype more? Or the white phenotype?
If it’s the black, would you consider marrying a black woman to go in the direction of blackening your children? Would you consider doing so and returning to Africa?

Yet another non-political spam thread

You are currently being raped out of existence

Attached: 1F481230-BE95-432D-82C1-742CEF080C80.jpg (828x556, 351K)

Personal recommendations:
SNES - Higan Balanced
Genesis - Kega
NES - fceux
More here. I might also recommend a hacked Wii. I play Rondo of Blood on my own over component on a 20" Wega Trinitron I have left from the mid-2000s. I cannot recommend PVMs or BVMs. Way overpriced due to modern retro gaming market faggotry.
A hacked Wii can emulate NES, SNES, Gen, Master System, Sega CD, GB, GB color, and GBA, all extremely well, and plays all the Wii Virtual Console games too(which can be gotten from torrenting, etc for nothing). CV: Rondo is a Wii VC game, and outputs at 240p so it looks fantastic on a CRT. Great sound, music, and controls.

Also, I brew my own greet tea, using a bit of local honey as a sweetener. Big-name honey brands are trash.

Attached: 1545738776563.jpg (1112x978, 193K)

do you know your father

I definitely fit more into society's standard of a white person than a black person, although I have a closer relationship to my black mother than my white father.
But yes, I speak completely proper american English, I dress business casual, lean right politically, and date a white woman. (All things usually attributed to a white person.)
I wouldn't say that I consciously act more white than black on purpose, but I do like to present myself as a very proper and mild individual.
If you haven't noticed, race-mixing is a very prevalent political topic on this board.
Thanks user, I do actually have a Wii but I'm unfamiliar with the hacking part. Do you buy a hacked Wii or use a SD card/data module to modify one?
Yes.
I actually have a great deal of respect for my father and have a good stable relationship with him, he's a hard working independent contractor in shoe wholesale.

Attached: 1540961710386.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/
Wiis are extremely easy to soft-mod. Use a 32gb SD card and you'll have more more stuff to play than you can shake a fist at.
Superior little pastime to social media faggotry or other more modern pursuits which can all lead to egomania and brain deterioration via dopamine receptor abuse.

You can generally find rom-sets and some disc-isos on torrent sites as well, or try using the below link -
mariomasta64.me/emuparadise/

PS: I'm a chemist with neurochemistry/neurosciency/pharmacology training

Attached: 678676.png (152x254, 40K)

When i mentioned phenotype i was more talking about Physical appearence.
Do you look racially more African? Or more White?
Or just a general mix of both?

Arigato, Smart user. I will be screenshotting your posts and saving them for a time when I've got energy.
Ah, sorry.
My skin is definitely much lighter than you'd expect for a 50/50, I actually have a brother and sister who both got darker skin than I.
Facially I have a slightly wider nose, brown eyes, curly hair. Most features you'd assume is what I have.
Now with regards to my parents themselves I have more of my mother's facial features, long eyelashes, freckles during the summer. My hair actually sometimes in the right lighting can appear slightly ginger, and funnily enough I get that from my mother.
I've been told I'm attractive by a few women which I mostly attribute to my longer eyelashes, curly hair, and strong jaw.
I hope that answers your question.

Do you look like vegan gains?

Attached: vegangains.jpg (634x775, 85K)

how are you doing today?

How high is your vertical leap (post video of you jumping as proof)

I have lighter skin, a thinner nose, stronger jaw, and ever so slightly smaller lips.
I'm doing quite well actually, I was with some of my best friends earlier today and had a great time.
Thank you for asking.
Probably, if I lift my legs up mid-air, about 3 to 4 feet with a running start.

I'll leave the thread myself. I'm a bit surprised how it actually turned out to be more than just trolling. Guess not everyone on Jow Forums is fool.
Anyway, before I'll go I'll warn you and others perusing this thread of something. Too much competitive gaming and social media use can release more dopamine into the synapses than would normally be encountered, much like the use of certain drugs. This is fine in moderation, just like the drugs, but too much can lead to symptoms of dopamine receptor over-agonism(egomania, sexual deviancy and dysfunction, possibly and rarely psychosis), secondary action on norepinephrine receptors(through release of norep) which can lead to anxiety, fear, and rarely paranoia, and finally due to downregulation of dopamine receptors(caused by over-agonism), depression and apathy. Hitting that reward button too much is not a good thing. Ever notice how MANY online gamers, speedrunners/Twitch streamers, and people who use smartphones and social media seem to be addicted to these things? That's the dopamine causing DeltaFosB expression to increase addictive behavior.

Playing single-player games at a leisurely pace does not seem to hit the reward button as hard as online gaming, speedrunning, or social media. So these games might be a great way of breaking away from the high-paced gaming hobby and toning it down a bit for your sanity and health.

Attached: 1518715965546.jpg (481x481, 28K)

Kill yourself nigger

Did ur mum get raped by tyrone?

You're probably whiter than me

Is this you?

Attached: WE WUZ.png (2560x2560, 3.49M)

Damn I missed a pretty good thread. I saw the nigger just assumed it was spam

Attached: 1556341110249.jpg (639x640, 50K)