Poo Land Falls To SJW Plague

Based Poo Auntie tells roastie in a short skirt that she "deserves to get raped". Gets surrounded by SJW feminists and cucks demanding she apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoMKaut_MfEComments are filled with normie Indians applauding the SJW's.

Indians are always about 10 - 20 years behind America. Just as our SJW scurge is reaching peak insanity and a right wing backlash is building momentum, Poosthan is just getting started.

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.05.02-22-26-55.png (301x417, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/uttar-pradesh-community-panchayat-bans-jeans-mobile-phones-for-girls/article6298539.ece
youtu.be/I9PKmL0M_dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All she wanted was an emoji pillow.

This is true. Indians just like to ape Western culture. Indian girls want to act and dress like White girls. They see a vocal minority of White girls being feminist and slutty, so they act that way.

It's disgusting. These brown people literally ape what they perceive as "White culture" from their movies and TV shows like chimpanzees. If White people reverted back to being traditional, conservative, and Christian; these brown people would do the same. If White people started drinking their own piss tomorrow; Poos would do the same.

>Ps: I'm not a shitskin. Neither a poo or a paki or a chink or whatever comprises this disgusting race.

POO

thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/uttar-pradesh-community-panchayat-bans-jeans-mobile-phones-for-girls/article6298539.ece
Real India.

how are tou doing my poo bro

Attached: 1556857922013.jpg (650x621, 40K)

t. poojeet

Why don't you shitskins do something about the Muslim plague?

Attached: re.gif (548x269, 444K)

At my college, all the Indian girls are hardcore SJW’s. They hate on white girls for being actual elves.

This, poo girls have the personality of white girls, the face of a black girl and the body of an Asian girl.

When these Indian women go feminist, they go pretty hard. Indian men are legitimately awful so that doesn't surprise me. Imagine if you had poos asking you for bob and vagene all the time.

normies getting access to internet was a mistake! I curse the day I thought my father and my sister to use a computer

BASED old lady... these new gen of women need to shut the fuck up and swallow their pride until old generation dies out without instilling their values into their kids. What they did to this old lady will only make "righteous" people ask for Sharia more

I know that feel poobro, spics are doing this as well

lol I wish I could care but this shit is annoying.

I watched the whole video, and I think this is good for me to set all the pieces in my head in a right place about this. I'm gonna make this overview:

Arguments that support the SJWs:
>the auntie has no right to say anything about the daughter, at least not in this form, since it could be seen as threatening with rape.
>thus, since it's threatening, it could be seen as encouraging the men in the shop to rape the girls.

Arguments that support auntie:
>auntie is right about the fact that in India, and many other countries, girls being taught from their youngest ages to act like whores can lead to men harassing their physical weakness. Especially since in India, rape is not uncommon.
>Even though people's feelings might get hurt, the auntie is too redpilled to tell anything but the truth. So looking at what she said, no matter how hurtful it is, it's still true.

They kind of have. Last century it was a fucking bloodshed between Hindus and Muslims.
Then Gandhi fucked their leader, or something, and then everyone was like "Hindus and Muslims are brethren".
Fucking bluepilled white sheep.
And no, Gandhi's little fuck-charm didn't work, there is still conflict between these peoples.
The worst part for the Indians must be that Pakistan, a piece of their fucking country, was seperated so that the muslims had their own state. While India is strictly Hindu.
This is so fucked up.

all of those chickens need a cock.

but that indian comedian told me indians don't have those silly accents

I don't care what anyone wears but Delhi feminists are Satan incarnate. So I'll go with the stance as
BASED AUNTY
also the audio has meme potential

Why the fuck are they all speaking English also that fat lady is based and stood her ground like a hero

so it wasn't the message but the delivery? i guess women don't like to be told what to do, os the reaction was a standard spoiled girl reaction.
videos with bobbleheads are torture to listen to

The plague of westernism/americanism is the most dangerous thing we've ever faced and no one is addressing the problem. Nationalists are too concerned about some physical enemy beyond the border, meanwhile their sons and daughters are being subverted through film/tv/internet. This is happening so fast you wouldn't believe, I see more and more feminists, LGBT, and god knows what else, this is a whole generation of people that despise traditional values. The softspoken modest Indian ladies of the past are gone, they have been replaced by screeching banshee SJWs. Men aren't strong and noble anymore, now they only care about hedonistic shit like drugs and casual sex. The future is bleak

>APOLOGIZE
>RIGHT
>NOW

i want to hit that cunt with a shovel to the face

>(((westernism/americanism)))

Wtf is going on? Just gas the Thots

Only because you shitskins admit you're inferior and Whites are superior and you try to copy Whites 24/7.

That is the reason why you're on Jow Forums in the first place. To be around Whites.

Ugly inferior shitskins are being ugly inferior shitskins

Kek

Stfu faggot, lemme give you The Argument
>Women have got too much rights and they need to realise there place (in the kitchen)

Why you hurt my feelings bro?

Attached: 1556188812773.jpg (552x555, 16K)

Why are they speaking English?

Attached: overhyped man wants it screaming bloody murder.gif (470x264, 3.54M)

>Cuz we are modern
>We are whites
>We are westerners
Poo women speak English just to pretend

They are Americanized as fuck, they probably already plan to move to USA.

Ofc they do. Women in Delhi are brain dead and should be stripped of any rights. The freedom we have given Women have turned their brains into mush

>muh jooz

The spread of Western culture around the world is parasitical, it has already undermined the local cultures long ago. Your argument is partly right, but just because degenerate Indians think Whites are superior doesn't make it true, anymore than degenerate Whites copying black culture makes blacks superior.

Poo's are some of the most indoctrinated people in the world.
The only ones that seem to have escaped it are either immigrants to the west or the poor.

Attached: Truth.jpg (872x1652, 245K)

>when you just realize that multicultural SJW ideology was a western imperialist import designed to infiltrate and weaken any host cultures.

Attached: 1553654185151.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Now you know how cringey ppl look in western countries look with all that SJW crap.
This is a mirror of it, with poos instead of whites

Based and redpilled

It's not Western culture, Pajeet. It's ((Western)) culture. No White man, woman or child with a brain in their head agrees with this degeneracy. We are the first ones to call it out. Your women are being subverted into thinking Jewish culture is White culture and blindly following it

Defend the slut walks then

Those poo girls are literally just copying what they think White girls do because they want to be White

Link to show how degenerate your culture is and why you should be gassed before jews or nigger
youtu.be/I9PKmL0M_dQ

Poo men are our real allies

No they aren't
They are generally regarded beyond imagination. Only around 10% poos are worthy talking to and only 5% are worth to be taken seriously

See

As I said, Pajeet, it's not White culture. It's Jewish culture being practiced by leftist, low IQ Whites. Just how some poo women are following this kind of degeneracy too.

Kek go live in India then

>These brown people literally ape what they perceive as "White culture" from their movies and TV shows

literally this

pajeets emulate what they see from shitty movies like furious 7 thats

That means you whites are no different than pajeets or niggers. You have same iq and the lust to be accepted by the community (Joos)

>Implying all or the majority of Whites do this
It's only a very small and loud minority, and there is a strong, increasing opposition to all of it.

>scream in someones face for 10 minutes with a mob backing in order to force them to change their stance/mind
the more influence you give women and 3rd worlders, the more common this will be before it becomes a just another cultural norm

Jews have lived here for 20 centuries and haven't done shit. It's your jews, particularly your westernized anglo jews, that are causing problems. They are just tools of Western degeneracy, their high IQs are merely pawns to a bigger game. Whites are victims are well to an extent, don't get me wrong, but stop pretending like all this degeneracy isn't rooted in Western philosophies like individualism, democracy, egalitarianism, and humanism, which had their genesis in ancient Greece and the Enlightenment

Poo men will sell off their first born for a shot at white vagene

Ofc it's not, I know it's an outspoken minority, but you guys still haven't dealt with the problem. I just read on another thread that critiquing jews is a crime now
In US and talking about holohoax is a crime almost everywhere in EU. If it's not majority then how come it came to be a law? Does it mean the white are beyond retarded?

Digits confirm

Yeah
Time for executing the filth in every race.
>90% less mudslims
>85% less Indians
>70% less whites
>100% less jews

Demographics = destiny. India was doomed from the start. The higher IQ upper castes are dying out.

Attached: iq map.png (1272x800, 80K)

>Calls US higher IQ
>Just criminalized hating jews
Neck yourself faggot

jews create a deracinated low IQ degenerate culture that is attractive to all races. It seems like very few races are resistant to their culture creation.

Whites for whatever reason seem especially easily influenced. Jews will promote beat poets like Alan Ginsberg and Keruac and whites will drop out of society and get addicted to heroin and waste their youth travelling the country by freight train. Jews promote punk music and whites become drug addicted bums. Look up "crust punks" in google images to see the result of Jewish punk culture creation among whites. Jews produce music that tells whites to be wiggers and they become wiggers.

I feel like Jews are a parasite race, but whites in particular are especially susceptible to what they do.

Vid related is a kike promoting wiggerism to whites.

if not them which european ethicity that emigrated to north america do you think it is? germans anglos? certainly not eastern europe. we call it degeneracy here aswell.

proof if any where needed of the universal cuntishness of women
>punish sessions when

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (490x768, 53K)

*were

>degenerate Whites copying black culture
kill shot

how the fuck this SJW plague reach india

Internet

fucking hell. how do we eradicate it.

i refuse to believe this disease can infect other tribes. only white people have high empathy. which is why offense/feelings and IQ grows cancer like liberalism /SJW-ism

>only white people have high empathy

spend less time on the internet

Shitskins especially Indians want to be White and will ape what Whites do no matter what. They don't understand ot think about what they're doing. You're right, they have no empathy, they're just copying what they perceive White mannerisms are.
He's actually right

>Based Poo Auntie tells roastie in a short skirt that she "deserves to get raped". Gets surrounded by SJW feminists and cucks demanding she apologize.

Attached: 1545219284096.jpg (1200x731, 341K)

>higher IQ upper castes are dying out.
brain drain

>Poo Land Falls To SJW Plague

Attached: 1594578327456.jpg (1200x1475, 697K)

Why dont you ape western culture by respecting the rules and regulations of the road and by not throwing your trash on the ground?

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Too hard for them. Being a degenerate and speaking English in the worst accent possible is much easier.