Is he the most successful person to have ever lived?

Is he the most successful person to have ever lived?

Attached: 0C540478-EF18-4457-ADEE-E82CEB9B7C97.jpg (800x1013, 166K)

He's the most Jewish goy ever lived

this

MAGA Shills on suicide salt mode. No truth matters except trying to hurt Trumps feelings.

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!
FUCKING HATE DEMOCRATS TRUMP #1

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Attached: 1552065439506.jpg (480x471, 36K)

Wrong image, OP

Attached: jeff-bezos-turned-books-billions-05.jpg (480x720, 67K)

VPN shill fuckface TRUMP IS THE BEST PERIOD.

only niggers and jews as a matter of fact hate jews. Meaning you are one of the two if you don't agree at all with Trump.

Attached: 1555728154658.jpg (640x605, 74K)

Trump administration will soon be giving Border Patrol agents authority to decide asylum claims on the spot.
Homeland Security, under acting Secretary Kevin McAleenan, would essentially deputize law enforcement to carry out citizenship officers’ jobs in order to initially reduce the number of people who have passed that stage and are waiting on asylum decisions. Those calls usually take two to five years due to the current 900,000 cases waiting to be decided by fewer than 500 immigration judges nationwide.
Theoretically, we could end up deporting them in two weeks, rather than two to five years.

Attached: 1556857496930.jpg (444x471, 43K)

Yeah.

Also, if you control f "MIGA" after 150 replies, youll get at LEAST 100 total

Shut the fuck up faggot lover

Not exactly Alexander the great

TRUMP IS THE BEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let him fuck your wife while you're at it shill

Attached: TrumpSucksBibi.png (456x516, 920K)

CIA proxy niggers need not apply

He's a bottom three President.

Successful? The numerous bankrupt Trump brands and companies would disagree with you.

>muh 4D chess

Also this,...
The Department of Homeland Security will start a DNA testing program next week to help identify and prosecute individuals posing as families in an effort to target human smuggling.
The Rapid DNA testing will provide results in about 90 minutes
DHS has repeatedly warned that children are being exploited by traffickers to skirt the nation's immigration laws. Currently, the government can't hold migrant children in detention for more than 20 days, often leading to the release of groups posing as families, a practice called "catch and release."
Cases of 'fake families' are popping up everywhere, and children are being used as pawns. DHS has uncovered, "child recycling rings," a process of using children repeatedly in an attempt to be released in the US.

Attached: ice.jpg (300x268, 21K)

Imagine being so fucked in the head that you take the time to create this. This is what Trump has done to you bro. This is your life my dude. Posting really bad gay depictions of world leaders.

I'm being real here. Step back and think about this for a minute. Think about your life and how it spiraled into you creating this. I'll pray for you my dude.

Imagine taking the time to tell me that forgettable rubbish, suck my balls.

Attached: ניט אַלץ איז אַ מאָוסאַד פּלאַנעווען.jpg (692x630, 79K)

The billions in his bank account and being president of the USA counts for nothing?

Struck a nerve?

Attached: dad.jpg (4189x2693, 990K)

Technically he is. Rich, powerful, blonde, could launch nukes at any time. We'd have to compare his wealth to other presidents, equivalent dollars, to know for sure though.