You can't stop this. Get over it

You can't stop this. Get over it.

Attached: 1556861389086.gif (684x784, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/bjwbln/rfrenworld_is_a_look_into_just_how_acceptable_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are literally thousands of thermonuclear warheads between the U.S. and Russia. We can stop it ;)

pulling aid and medicine and nukes could change that in a day user

we hold your leash

OH NO NO NO HERE COMES WHITEY

Attached: Amish.jpg (1180x780, 76K)

Good, looks like a good time for an empire to rise.

THEY ARE CATCHING ON BOYZ!

reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/bjwbln/rfrenworld_is_a_look_into_just_how_acceptable_and/

And white racists are bad how? I am ready to eat people meat now. Lets just get on with it.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019233305.jpg (470x550, 32K)

Wait till the aids takes effect

Colonialization never stopped. Endless African aid is simply modern colonialization. Advanced countries and exschpeshially China will make trillions and trillions off expanding African populations and economies. Who is going to do the banking for all these developing nations??? Hellllooowwww?

Dunno how true these trends will be.

My fellow Pajeets used to shit out half a dozen kids a couple of decades back. Young Pajeets of my generation are barely making a single kid

Outside of a few backwater states, our fertility rate has dropped below 2. The richer states are hovering around, 1.4

>Implying nogs have the mental capacity to save large amounts of money in the first place.

Attached: 1544075018543.png (378x357, 81K)

I am really not all that concerned. With the way the Chinese are colonizing Niggerland I think we are going to see many many Chink-Nigger mutts to come.

If Whites would just stop taking in Africans and send back a good portion (preferably all, but lets hope for real things) of the ones currently there/newly arrived, then Africa will sort itself out.
Just let them overpopulate themselves. They'll get to a breaking point and BAM! Then they'll implode. We've just got to find a way to bottle them up and keep them in Africa. It's just a matter of time.
And it's not like any of them are smart enough to actually MAKE USE of the vast resources of the continent.
We come in afterwards, kick the chinks asses, and finish harvesting their resources to head into space and colonize other planets/moons/celestial bodies.

Literally stop feeding them.

Attached: korea_eat_cat.jpg (355x266, 18K)

Local scarcity tends to stop it fairly quickly. Africa's population growth will remain limited unless large scale terraforming takes place to allow them to grow more food.

Chang is moving in with you, niggler. You're the one that's fucked.

Attached: 1553267751013.jpg (667x891, 138K)

Yeah... I think you've got it twisted. There will be no "expanding economies" in Africa. It'll be the gooks raping the Africans and leaving them for dead.
You act like chinks give a single-fuck about Africans. Chinks and Whites have a lot in common, but the Chink is much less empathetic on Average.
There will be no "Save the Poor African Kids" commercials in China when the Chinese are literally enslaving niggers to mine lithium and gemstones.

>if current trends continue
They won't. People who have been observed throwing pebbles and trash around in the fields with the notion that it is the same as broadcasting fertilizer will not be able to feed themselves in the long term without constant outside support. They can't even save themselves from ebola with their current population.

Attached: Ebola chan.png (2471x2843, 1.6M)

Chang isn't moving in with him. He is moving in to replace him. Black girls love the BRC (big rice cock)

>implying you don't know how banking works.

I get it you had to make the joke. But if you want two or three populations to mix where 2 will screw over the other one: chinks and jews teaming up to turn africa into a human money farm is about as sinister as I could come up with. The jews will bank the chinks mining and resource operations and the blacks will get miles of shanghai apartment blocks and 200 vaccines a year.

>implying cancer doesn't die when it kills its host

When the global financial crash happens Africa will starve.

Attached: 9873237425838.png (900x900, 255K)

This is implying that world global population wont start to take a steep nosedive in the next 20-40 years.

It will.

Attached: world3 model prediction from 1970s.gif (605x347, 30K)