Red Ice tv

Anybody else follow these guys? Haven't followed them that long but they seem pretty based

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/ContraPoints
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're meh. right wing content is going to be slowly pushed out of youtube. theyre directly funding tranny channels now
encyclopediadramatica.rs/ContraPoints

(((Fed Ice)))

jews and commies pls go

Attached: lana tranny 2.jpg (1192x870, 426K)

I don't listen to them very often but they do a lot of good stuff and run a very professional operation.
Henrik's battlestation setup for his recording studio is so fucking awesome to the point that I've paused several of their videos in attempt to emulate aspects of it
I like how Lana comes off as even more based than Henrik in terms of hating shitskins.

Attached: based lana.jpg (1186x1090, 109K)

zog ice

Is this bitch married or a mother?

zog LARPers

yes and yes
I think only on first kid though

When Jim Goad is on maybe once in a blue moon I will listen.

ugh We need video sharing platform that doesn't care about its image like JewTube does.

They are both Jews.

is she going to have white kids? Or is it do as I say not as I do?

they already have kids

been watching/listening to them since 2012/2013. based as fuck and many great guests although maybe 1/10 isn't that great. don't listen to kikes who call them Feds ect… watch their content and decide for yourself if they are Feds

literal shills

based as fuck user, watch on.

also blackpilled

stfu you limp wrist nazbol faggot

Attached: (((red ice))) nazbol shills.jpg (1186x650, 81K)

What a completely unattractive old woman. She gives me tranny vibes

>Listening to women
top honk

Attached: 1554675287542.gif (500x406, 536K)

i'd do her

cult like aura, I’m just here to larp honestly

Oh shit they interviewed someone! I guess that makes them [whatever the person they interviewed is].
How do you remember to keep breathing?

Dude everyone here sees you for what you are.
We feel it when the shill waves rise and fall.
And the shilling in the last 2-3 days is pathetic tier. Probably outsourcing it to pajeets because they can't use white shills anymore.

Yes, because redice is only watched by 85IQ trailer trash who unironically care about these things she had her 40 something year old eggs implanted to keep your ytbux a-coming.

Thanks for adding another future autistic welfare roller to the ranks Lana!

I heard she is jewish.

>red ice media
>owned by erza levant
>ashkenazi - mizrahi kike mongrel

When will you lean

get a load of these damage control running kikes

Attached: lana tranny.jpg (2000x2298, 862K)

Yeah moarpheus told me this too. And every other person who speaks out for white peoples. Get bent.

Just link to your blog already you obese mongrel.

They said Einstein's theory of relativity implies cultural relativism. They are smoothbrains.

i will smack the bolshevism right off your smug little face kike

Attached: lana-3.jpg (1400x787, 687K)

I like them but they post alot of cringy shit so it turns me off

Red Ice is great, they're just very dry and boring. It's two normal people who have their own life, they're raising a normal family.
Nothing they say is outrageous, it's just common sense, and they can't talk about certain subjects because of youtube rules. They've hinted at being redpilled about the holocaust, but you can't talk about it.

she doesnt have the russian jew build

Nazi bitch

I think they are fine but a little too whiny/aggrieved for my liking. I mean I get it shit sucks but it gets old. I get the impression they are speaking more to boomers than people of my age/disposition.

>fat mongrel calling anyone else a kike
Well I guess that is your modus operandi.
Remember when you had the gall to namefag? Pathetic.

henrik was doing conspiracy news way before zog became a household name. 6 years ago most of you had no idea what a kike was.

The problem is that you can't directly say what your problem is, you can't just come out and say that jews are the ones doing this shit, that blacks are retarded monkeys, that muslims are disgusting shitskins, that fags are mentally ill etc.
All they can do is highlight certain stories and point out (((coincidences))) and instead of telling you what is wrong they shove it in your face and want you to look at it.
There is no way of doing this without coming across as whiny because you are just whining about news stories. You can't straight up say what the problem is or you will get deplatformed.

>you cant you cant you cant
dude, imagine if you were still SSR

I can here in my country. I can't do it on youtube which is run by (((Americans))) who have no concept of free speech.

this is pathetic
it's like these shills are shilling based on research performed on boomers
this isn't gonna work on us

Attached: 1555728274956.jpg (377x373, 28K)

this

I liked them a lot better when they did conspiracy shit.

It actually works incredibly well. I've seen these people successfully ruin people's reputation like this all the time.
Styx still gets accused of being a transexual and a pedophile because of these people. There are right wing podcasts where people will casually go ''wait, isn't Styx the transexual pedo?'' and the co-host will go ''ah yes, I've heard something like that.''
I've seen the same done to Sam Hyde, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux. Even Hitler has been attacked by the same tactics, that's why when someone mentions Hitler having only one testicle everyone will go ''ah yes, I've heard that.''
This 100% works because people are stupid.
A few months down the line in a thread someone will mention Red Ice and someone who isn't even a shill will respond with ''ah yes, I've heard of Red Ice, it's the transexual man!''
Works every single time.

sickly fake blonde, masculine features, father's name is (((Ruben Joseph Lokteff)))

Jim Goad is a degenerate faggot boomer.

Not really, probably more likely bulimic which fucks up a woman's throat - and the lost weight also makes it more pronounced.

Everything you're saying is true when it comes to normies. I even remember the Hitler one testicle thing working on me when I was one.
I think here it's more like pic-related.

Attached: empire of dust.jpg (1000x473, 65K)

Red Ice is owned and funded by George Soros, if you don't believe me check this out

1.9.22.19.0.com/archives/redice/trgn.exe

>red ice
>einsteinian relativity
>confused with ethical relativity
>not smol-brained
they make us look stupid

Attached: 14565152.jpg (501x585, 51K)

Just like every other Alt-Right youtuber, after President Trump was elected, they became crap. Lana has some good content, but I cannot stand the way she speaks. She has this "thing" about her voice that makes me think of a kid that just recently found something cool; studied it and over-zealously tells you about it. If that makes sense.

they are pro abortion and not christian

That’s literally just what Russian women look like retard

Based and based

They're okay, not too high energy on their channel tho, they have decent news stories. I like them.

now you’re kind of creeping me out user. I can’t unsee this now even if it’s bullshit

>yadda yadda
>it's crazy!
>it's it's just insane what they're doing!
>so stupid
>these people!
>I mean it's just so absurd
You're now remembering Lana saying all of this in her squeaky voice.

looks quite ashkenazi to me. wonder if she had a nose job.