Tesla CEO Musk says his company is worth trillion dollars due to robotization

Is robitization finally here? Will this herald yellow vest protests across the world as unemployment spikes with low skilled jobs automated away?

——-

Musk confidently told investors on the call that autonomous driving will transform Tesla into a company with a $500 to $ 1,000 billion market cap, these people said. Its current market cap stands around $40 billion. He also said that existing Tesla cars sold to customers right now for $35,000 will increase in value as self-driving capabilities are added via software, and will be worth up to $250,000 within three years making them a spectacularly profitable investment.

The call came as the company is looking to raise $650 million in equity and $1.35 billion in convertible bonds. Filings indicate that Tesla plans to use the capital for general corporate purposes.

Attached: 68084A70-B62D-4D92-9630-C5CE0285D151.jpg (678x452, 46K)

What's a Robit?

This will create jobs in coding, software, and hardware development. I just hope we are able to adapt to all this change.

Lmao complete delusional retard. Tech companies dont require as much workers as traditional companies and the amount of competition for those jobs increases as more and more people become displaced and apply to those jobs.

Get a math degree, losers. There are gonna be more finance jobs after automation becomes more prevalent

Does that mean my centrelink payments will go up or down? Tendies are expensive

baste

Attached: 463634634.jpg (848x616, 178K)

Based boomer. Fpbp.

and yet no one owns his shitty hyper expensove useless "products"

"chinese slave labor" =
robots

>Are Pharohs claiming to be pharohs?
Is this a real question?
Elon is right, but only because of systemic slavery which he is exploiting as a warlord.

It's a Hobbit with a tongue problem.

i fucking love Elon so god damn much. so fucking whitepilled and gloriouspilled and tradpilled and redpilled. Fucking BASED ELON

Attached: things_have_never_been_so_great.jpg (634x1024, 33K)

Have you met him? He might be cool but how are you so convinced? He’s got money to advertise himself and it seems like you draw your conclusion from that.

he's South African, he's default redpilled

elon musk is bigger than jesus

and bigger than the Romans, Jews and decipiles

>let me ask this random user that likes Elon if he has met him
shut up you stupid mongoloid.

what is Tesla's ad budget? SpaceX? How much did Elon start with at age 24? Did he inherit money?

What other white men come close to him in terms of accomplishment?

As if AI don't make most of them jobless as well. Value of human work will keep decreasing.
There will never be a soviety where code monkeys are new ditch diggers and street sweepers.

>thinking that code monkeys and people holding Mathematics degrees are equivalent
Code monkeys will be ditch diggers and Math degree holders will plan where the ditches go

I haven’t read Elon’s biography, like I said I never met him.
>what other white men come close to him in accomplishment?
Keanu Reeves.