Has this american street sport arrived in your country yet?

has this american street sport arrived in your country yet?

Attached: 1556844751857.png (742x224, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vh-5z_O7hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Note to author. Please post the go fund me link so i can donate my 200 next time. Thnx. Mgmt.

God bless this land

I would finally buy pay per view to watch this.

where do i sign up?

basado y rojopillado

I'd prefer more, but if I did get away with court issues, sure.

footage, the whole ghetto turned out to watch, he earned his money

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vh-5z_O7hI

If you are against this, you're against a free market economy.

Attached: go on.jpg (259x240, 8K)

>Not doing it for free

Attached: 1541305048567.png (1024x768, 348K)

imported from the middle east like your oil and refugees

And people say capitalism doesn't work

I'm not surprised they left race completely out of the article.

>hate crime

No, I'm pretty sure that was routine merc work.

LOL

Tyrone Shoelaces
1 day ago
I just think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. Presently enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Gary Ind., Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis TN, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let's not forget Detroit, the tourism capital of the world.

This should be a national sport for every country

Attached: 20190427142818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

>Muhlaysia

KEK

So it wasn't a hate crime.
It was love for the money crime.

Attached: star_wars_penis_monster.jpg (1189x842, 191K)

>only 200
Either fake or leftists are fucking poor and don't understand how expensive it could get for the police to fake that.

This is exactly how monkeys act in wild. What was his/her crime? Existing?

This is niggers being niggers. What in the hell is there to cheer about here? We need less monkeys in our societies, not more.

Excellent.

I am against killing but I find this to be correct behavior. Public faggotry will not be tolerated.