Steve Bannon's "Alt-Right" Academy

ft.com/content/d38ffde2-6bf6-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84

Is steve bannon /ourguy/? thoughts?
who would sign up for this?

Attached: steve bannon alt right academy.jpg (800x450, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/d38ffde2-6bf6-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameful, the way the FT is heading these days, been reader for last 15 years. It used to be very balanced.

Attached: 5a7.jpg (650x366, 40K)

Attached: steve bannon alt rigth academy 1.jpg (700x467, 107K)

Pastebin it nigger

why?

Attached: steve bannon organisation.jpg (640x645, 238K)

bump

Attached: steve bannon trump alt right.jpg (649x834, 203K)

>alt right
For the love of god when is someone going to land a kill shot on that dead homosexual label
>who would sign up for this
If it is what I hope it could be, I would. But I'm not about to be Waco'd so probably not.

Steve Bannon worked very hard to undermine "the alt right" and try to replace it with his gay economic nationalist bullshit.

That may be true,
but don't think he may be a stepping stone to something greater

Attached: fraser anning.jpg (828x1172, 738K)

bump

>but don't think he may be a stepping stone to something greater
guy worked for Soros like Trump, it's a stage show and he's an actor

Hi where are the proofs

>Steve Bannon worked very hard to undermine "the alt right" and try to replace it with his gay economic nationalist bullshit.
alt-lite?

no

he's a boomer who has a fetish for israel

he wants to make it a place to teach about "judeo" christian civilization

boomers still don't get the jew is the enemy of Western civilization

Yes i noticed his decision to use the 'judeo-Christian' term, something which is a plain hypocrisy and quite frankly an excuse to include Judaism with the success of the West.
True parasites.

>He is our guy?
>no
What's your alternative? Full Tarrantism?

why do i have to pay to read your shitty article?

Bannon gets attacked more than anyone except Dugin since he's one of the few legitimate intellectuals on our side and kikes can't stand it when the right has anything other than garbage tier youtubers. He doesn't mention (((them))) b/c doing so is political and economic suicide obviously, but everything else he talks about is 100% redpilled

This. Fuck boomers.
(((Ben Tarrant))) Mossad, pls go. Then again, you run your (((schools)))in Brooklyn so well, perhaps you can offer legitimate advice on (((modern academics)))

Uncle Ted would be a good place to start, regarding restoring modern scholastia.

Attached: JudenPeterson(cuckfather).jpg (1080x846, 175K)

Actually it’s a pretty great idea more or less. Steve Bannon kind of ruins it though

bump

Attached: vaporwave16.png (1080x1352, 1.54M)

Ironically, it is the "Alt-Right" that is more subversive than the left: it's an "iron-lifesaver". Steve Bannon works for materialist billionaires who want to live forever and use plebs to remain in power long enough to do so - and then kill them off, anyway.

Basically, Bannon's team is the same as Globohomo, except you are kept alive one more inning because his oligarchs need you to help remove competing oligarchs, first.

It's also a place to keep an eye on the Vatican and push Sarah to the throne.

Anti-Frankfurt School WHEN
Boomers need not apply

jfc aussies are stupid.

Attached: thumbs up5.gif (359x359, 1.92M)

>Boomer cuck is overtly (((alt right)))
>Doesn't directly mention Jews, because boomer cuck
>M-muh job
>Gets BTFO anyway
Fuck Neocohens

Attached: luckylarrylaughing.jpg (750x499, 35K)

+1

Attached: spray a swastika jew.jpg (552x530, 152K)

Bannon is trying to influence Rome to get an African pope on the throne to forever divide the black vote in the US. It will work, if he succeeds.

HOWEVER, and if Stevie has an intern, pass the word (he won't listen), Rome will RUN YOU. The secret societies and ancient cults will call the shots, and I predict Bannon, in his last thrust of hubris, will lose his mind and meet an ignominious end trying to influence the spiritual war-zone that is Rome.

Rome is black-magic. Rome is occult. DC, despite your bioweapons and IAS geniuses, is no peer for the darkness one must compass
for power in Rome and the Vatican.

Bannon should listen to me, but he won't: he wants the power, too much. He will get it, but the Dark One will get him, in exchange.

This. Christian-Zionist filth

>ft.com/content/d38ffde2-6bf6-11e9-a9a5-351eeaef6d84
God what a stupid fuck you are. It's a paywalled article

This is what we need; our own universities and academies, our own fraternities and lodges, our own networks and think tanks, our own art gallaries, our own everything.

The first steps you and i can make is to get together with a bunch of friends and form secret lodges to advance eachother in our professional carreers. Help eachother to gain power. Study, educate yourselves, network, be smart.

t. fedora

This is exactly it, we need to do what the marxists did to use.

Like what this user saidThis is our reaction to the Frankfurt Schools albeit 80 years late - but nevertheless, necessary.

Attached: hitler why he got voted in.png (652x764, 670K)

I've got access to it, and I have no account/subscription, just randomly found it.

So no, there is no paywall.

Attached: left wing and right wing revolution.png (1577x736, 241K)

I would, but I hate sitting in boring lectures. I'm more of a "find shit I'm interested in and do research" type of a guy. I'm not really an intellectual...some of it goes over my head. I like taking intellectual concepts I understand and attempting to apply them to my own life and outlook. Im a leader...sounds corny but I just -feel- it. I certainly have my own flaws and definitely have made many mistakes. But that "feeling" still remaims.

>zionist shill
>le dugin fourth theory maymay
>Is steve bannon /ourguy/?
step back, mossad

Holy fuck

Is bannon actually going to do what Guenon said and start a Traditionalist elite academy?

>Is steve bannon /ourguy/?
no he is not he is just a average cuckservatvie but this can still be good since he can still help our guys win

bump

Why do I get turned on by trashy whores?

Attached: i can only get so erect.gif (500x281, 936K)

Faggot muzzie. Show skin color or never discuss BT again, understand?

The left always saw everything as political, the right always laughed about this and continued in primitive materialism and religious traditionalism.
Now the left has unbridled control over academia and resulting from this over education and wide parts of society.
It's about time.
You may like Bannon or you may hate him for being the wrong flavor, but at least he's doing something.