Chief architect of Notre Dame: "The fire’s spread is extremely curious."

>“I don’t understand this at all. The fire’s spread is extremely curious. With really old oak like that, it’s super-hard, so you’d need a lot of smaller wood to first get the fire hot enough for the oak beams to burn.

>In 2010 we replaced all the electrical wiring, so there’s no way this was sparked by a short-circuit. We put new wiring in place according to modern standards. And we went even further; we installed state-of-the-art fire protection and detection systems in the cathedral.

>At all times, there are always two men on standby in the Cathedral, day and night, to go investigate anything the moment an alarm goes off, then if necessary to call the fire emergency services.

>I am really stunned that this [the fire] has happened. It’s incomprehensible.”

“In 40 years of experience, I have never heard of a fire like this.

>It would take a really combustible load at the start of such a fire for it to rapidly develop into the disaster we saw. Also, oak is a particularly fire-resistant wood.

>The fire detection/protection system installed in the cathedral was of the highest level. It was a very expensive undertaking, but it enabled us to quickly ascertain whether a fire had started somewhere. Additionally, we had many old wooden doors replaced by fire-doors.

>We also drastically reduced the number of electrical appliances throughout the building, and completely forbid them in the attic.”

They're gonna do it, lads. They're gonna say it wasn't an accident.

sott.net/article/411378-Chief-architect-of-Notre-Dame-We-installed-new-detection-system-in-2010-and-completely-rewired-the-cathedral-so-the-fire-wasnt-caused-by-electrical-short-circuit

Attached: 1554378699384.png (984x539, 222K)

The actual chief architects have been dead for almost a millenium, this guy's another elitist talking head pundit fool who doesn't know what he's talking about

their election was between (((macron))) and (((le pen))), frogs wont do anything

>Chief architect of Notre Dame
THIS DUDE HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR OVER 1,000 YEARS!!
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?

he knows because he is the one who is taking care of it now.

nice try rabbi though

Yeah, im sure he's just some random dude that totally doesn't have relevant first-hand experience in the field.

There are already videos on youtube where people deliberately try to burn oak beams by dousing them in gasoline and using flamethrowers and the fire just won't catch.
Hmmmmm.

>the electrical system was installed a thousand years ago.

Attached: 1556754864759.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Did you know that wood-fire does Not burn hot enough to combust old oak?

>he doesn't know that electrical systems have been around for over 35,000 years

OP is a shit but i looked in and he was essentially the curating architect from 2000 to 2013 and my French is shoddy but in the interview he does seem to be saying he doesn't believe the fire could start without proper fuel.

brainlets actually believe this

?? I looked on wiki, the man is who he says he is. I watched the interview and he said the fire wouldn't start from some electrical fault. He doesn't say it was alien orbital beams.

Rump.

Attached: C57C62F9-1C2E-4582-8B1D-8381B147DF2E.gif (285x165, 1022K)

Chief architect is the person in charge of inspecting the structure, and knowing the construction to find any possible faults and vulnerabilities.
They are the hired by the various european city governments or work for societies that maintain historical sites to ensure the structures don't..... burn down or something.

Of course the grand slam top of the profession assignment is the leaning tower in Italy.
The job is to essentially ensure the tower is still fucked up JUST ENOUGH to still be a tourism draw.

You guys should really learn about the world more.

your asperger's is showing.

user the police already confirmed it was construction work that caused the fire

Not my fault you don't know about anything oustide the US bitch nigger.

not my fault you take jokes literally, which is a symptom of asperger's.

brainlets actually believe this

maybe he should get a real job in the field instead of LARPing?

A lot of urbanites don't understand, you can't just drop a match on a log and it lights on fire. You need to spend hours kindling the fire. Starting off with frayed bark or dried leaves and adding progressively larger sticks. Until finally after hours you can drop a log onto it. Unless you have something like gasoline or kerosene or lighter fluid. And even with these a fire is likely to just burn off all the kerosene and the wood doesn't catch.

It doesn't really make too much sense that electrical sparks could light up a thick polished oak log

I'm all for an investigation, but

>With really old oak like that, it’s super-hard, so you’d need a lot of smaller wood to first get the fire hot enough for the oak beams to burn.

Wasn't the whole thing covered in scaffolding, which burned?

If that was a joke I pity your friends, buckaroo.
>real job
Shut up you zog stooge.

Based on what

I think this may have been the case. From what i could get from the interview he only takes issue with the electrical fire explanation.

>why wont normies wont believe my conspiracy theories
>im the clever one
lmfao desu

>If that was a joke
see

>wood scaffolding
>anno domini 2019
wat

And you know what you're talking about...
Dickhead

Looks steel...

Attached: ContentBroker_contentid-012da8ebce254e4ca614951e8c0daef5.png (918x516, 1006K)

Are you fucking retarded? Ffs so fucking obvious it was arson just from shills

'The goyim know!'

Attached: 1394640793034.png (354x504, 129K)

>do nothing to the building that's stood for at least a few hundred years
>yep I'm chief architect

>probably just organic vietnamese bamboo which looks like steel

It was being reported that authorities thought it was an accident on the day it burned. Investigators said it was an electrical fire, now the chief architect casts doubt on that.

It was also a month after Christchurch and it followed a string of arsons and attempted arsons. There were at least two more attempted arsons of churches after it too

They wanted the roof gone so they could turn it into a Muslim dome to please the rapefugees.

Attached: ajGWkrgZ_700w_0.jpg (460x463, 41K)

They're very picky about the background scenery they rape to. It's a cultural thing.

Steel lights from wind burn so case closed.

JET FUEL CAN'T BURN WOODEN BEAMS!

Shalom

So what's the 'official' narrative anyway ? Since everything we say is a conspiracy theory.

Or maybe Angela Merkel's cunt hair ignited and burned it as she flew over on her broomstick.

this is the best plate i've ever seen.

Nazi french supremacists destroyed it as new evidence from PSL University researches showed that Jesus was in fact muslim.

and the guy running on the around on the 2nd floor ? Was that muslim Jesus or one of the nazi frenchies

only retarded right wing LARPers presumed it was arson before its even gone out

What is the official narrative ?

>Do nothing
>Fire doors, wiring, oversee actual ongoing fucking construction
Shoo shoo

Only retarded leftist shills reported it was an accident on state media before its even gone out.

set on fire by Mossad no?

Attached: 1312703400721.jpg (427x393, 20K)

Shit dude you just cost him his shill bonus. He was going to bring his kids leftovers from work...

>homo flag
i knew gays were fucking stupid

The rapefugees don’t give a crap, it’s being done by the (((government))) to get the French even more angry with the rapefugees in divide and conquer style

I love how you didn't answer the question: 'What is the official narrative' ?

So let me answer that for you, the official narrative is that its was a construction accident. When asked what does that mean ? You're faced with, oh they're investigating to find out.

Then how do they know it's a construction accident? Above everything else, wouldn't said construction WORKER be like I dropped my torch or something, which freaked out the cat which scared the butterfly which knocked over the gasoline which knocked over the case of hand grenades...

it was just a sloppy job

>wouldn't said construction WORKER be like I dropped my torch or something, which freaked out the cat which scared the butterfly which knocked over the gasoline which knocked over the case of hand grenades...
lmao

Attached: 1488171025929.png (507x371, 301K)

that granny fucker macron burned it down so he could replace it with modernity aids architecture.

(((the police)))

I think it was a very meticulous job, they got the spire without destroying the church. Only God knows what horrific stupidity they're going to replace it with.

That was a heroic immigrant worker who saw the fire starting and tried to put it out but the PTSD from his harrowing journey across europe was triggered and he had to leave. He stayed silent as he was afraid of reprisals from the institutionally racist French.

shutup, you healthpack

Sounds like a sloppy job

Inshallah buva.

I love how Zegami and AJ were like it's a ghost of a templar lol.

I mean obviously it's the fucking arsonist and everyone is pretending that video doesn't exist. You know at the end of the day these globalists must laugh their fucking heads off at how stupid we all are, how close we get to the truth and then veer off in some stupid direction.

gay

thats really strange, i thought the construction company said they had no hot works up there at the time. also all electrical equipment has to be tested and tagged to prevent this situation.

It doesn't matter if the fire was an accident or not. Even if it really was an accident, Paris is so fucked no one is ever going to believe it. Parisians and Christians around the world think it was an act of terrorism, regardless if it was or it wasn't. Doesn't that speak volumes about how close we are to a tipping point?

Even if they could come up with evidence on what caused the fire (which they won't), people will still say "nope, it was Muslims." That's the best thing that could possibly happen from this event. People automatically assume Muslims did it. The end is extremely fucking nigh.

the media haven't asked any questions at all about the cause since they used a single quote from some police guy saying it was 'electrical' when the fire was still burning and they hadn't started the investigation. Just total silence, sad noises and then suggestions on rebuilding. Stinks to high heaven and we all know why.

Right, so out of ALL the other churches bombed over the past month in the same fucking city, THIS ONE was an accident. I see. You might be right however, there's not a trace of feces on any of the holy relics.

Tell me, do you think it's the food these scumbags eat that makes them always want to shit themselves or is it that they just have no control over their bowels because they're used to getting fucked in the ass so much ?

Avoid flying in light aircrafts for the foreseeable future.

They have loads of jobs there at the moment, shortage of tradies. Shame the wages are 1/3 of here or I'd go...and maybe sabotage it if they're building a minaret.

see

this guy gets it

Just look at all those worthless niggers scrambling for gibs, absolutely unable to grow their own food.

This is niggerdom in essence!

Does anyone have a link to the video recording of the fire that shows the start that isnt shilled all over mainstream media?

It should be known by now what the cause of the fire was.

because construction teams would never lie, would they?

Are they currently being sued? I find it hard to believe you can burn down a millennia old building causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage only to get caught lying about cutting corners and get away without a lawsuit.

"""""they"" are trying to polarise the countries by riling the anti-refugees against mudslimes and pol falls for it as usual. kill ""them", and only then kill the slimeys

Police lie to hopefully put the suspect at ease so they either don't flee or make a mistake. If you need a recent example, how Chicago PD initially commented on the Jussie Smollete fake hate crime.

Yeah you're right, my actual experience of my city falling apart due to muslims is just Jews tricking me!

Your security is only as strong as your weakest link.

No, it's the Jews getting them in in the first place. Speaking sarcastically won't change anything about this.

The “official narrative”? “We can’t let the dumbass motherfuckers out there find out that a Muslim arsonist burned down the Norte Dame, they’ll fucking hang us.”

Bump 4 Truth

looking forward to it.

the more goat-fucking proselytizers they can hunt down, the sooner we'll move beyond this bullshit newspeak of "islamophobia" and adopt it as common sense.

nembutal for all of them.

So did the fire alarm system just not work, or did the Fire Dept just not get there fast enough? If it was working, and supposedly cost a lot, then it should have identified the fire as soon as it started and alerted whoever. All in all, it really makes whatever fire prevention stuff they installed really suspect. Find out what companies installed that shit and sue them for selling faulty shitty systems and doors that don't fucking work.

Yes but not to make us hate them. Go read about Kalergi.

faggot

Attached: 1556310344894.gif (600x255, 2.04M)

Of course it's to make you hate them. It distracts you from hating the Jews. It also allows them to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem to make room for the construction of the third temple. The goyim must submit to God's chosen people once the third temple is built and the messianic age dawns, for the messiah to come back and the world to accept Israel as its capital and centre. Go read the Tanakh and Talmud, you braindead anglo. Their plans have been written thousands of years ago.

Oh you're just a mysticism loving moron. Most jews are athiest.

>Most Jews are atheists.
Not the higher up ones. It wouldn't surprise me if you were a Jew yourself.

Attached: mysidesaregone.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>this

Attached: pedobearr=.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

Damn I'm worried this lil nigga is having suicidal thoughts

They've had archetechts restoring and maintaining the cathedral since then, idiot. This is an archetecht who worked on the cathedral in recent decades.

kek!!

The police are cucked thug-mentality NPCs and have the social awareness of boomers

nope. they are actually satanist.
they are whatever they need to be atm to help people get lost

Attached: 1544443927118.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)