Austria vows to introduce mandatory trips to concentration camps for teenagers and migrants

following a report that more than half of Austrians don’t know 6 million Jews were killed in ww2.

Should this be introduced across the EU?

oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Mauthausen-Besuche-fuer-Schueler-und-Migranten/378413692

Attached: C5611D7B-6865-49DE-B37A-F580C29EC9F9.jpg (1418x1419, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
icaact.org
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES! I want to be flown out to Auschwitz twice a year!! never forget the 6 gorillion

Did you say 6 million? Don't you mean 600 trillion? My wife's son was gassed there.

6 gorillion, not trillion, you anti-semite

excuse me denier it's always been 1 quadrillion jews stuffed in an oven

stop denying the 10 septillion jews

Hey, I am no antisemite, my grandpa died in a camp when he was just 12yrs old.

Imagine when that place gets so fucken old it starts to crumble and the Jews feel obligated to outright restore or rebuild it

Hitler youth?

>feel obligate TO DEMAND to restore them

corrected it

Na, actor

Well, church attendance has to be enforced.

I agree on giving migrants a one-way ticket to concentration camps.

Attached: unitus absolutus.jpg (700x876, 128K)

My cucked brother and wife just got back from Washington DC - asked how the trip was, said “we loved all the monuments, especially the Lincoln monument, ohh but the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM was so sad!”.......they.....they have a holocaust museum in DC guys, amongst all those stupid, you know, monuments DEDICATED TO AMERICAN HISTORY! Why didnt /pol tell me this before? It is all so tiring....

I’m so sorry. Was he already out of the closet?

pishi kur i begai

my grandpa survived six years at Auschwitz....if you guys had a family member experience it you wouldnt joke. My grandma says he was never the same afterwards. Being an SS Guard was extremely stressful

I support this on the condition that the migrants don't get to leave.

I have been to 3 concentration camps as a kid due to school and at least half a dozen Holocaust museums, exhibitions, memorial events etc.

One little Holocaust museum in D.C. won’t hurt you folks.

That is a very evil joke and I hope Donald Trump will arrest you for it.

This list triggers the jews:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

Yah, I live in California Ive been to 100 Holocaust museums too, there shouldnt be one in DC next to museums about American History. Was Auschwitz in America? Were Americans thrown in ovens? No. So it isnt our history. The Jewish power over my country is disgusting

11 billion precious jews were BURNED IN FUCKING SCROLLS BY THE ROMANS. Never forget the original shoah!!!!!!

Attached: 1556863568322.jpg (620x350, 67K)

More jews triggered:

Articles:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
targetedjustice.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

More detailed blogs:
icaact.org
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

>Was Auschwitz in America? Were Americans thrown in ovens?

Yes on both questions. You just looked way while things happened, so it’s your fault too.

>BURNED IN FUCKING SCROLLS BY THE ROMANS

How does that even work?
Why do people come up with such bizzare intricate ways to kill Jews.

For many years (I think even today) there are people believing in the “soap and lampshade” myth. These myths have been debunked in the ltd 1940s, but till this day people bring them up.

What happened is the Nazis used the gold from gold teeth but otherwise did not use any bodily material from concentration camp inmates as a raw material.

What about the other half of the nearly 12 million people who died in camps?
Ya know, homosexuals, communist, mentality I'll & physically defective people, gypsies etc? Don't people care about the other deaths besides the Jews?

After the defeat of Nazi Germany, claims circulated that Ilse Koch, wife of the commandant of Buchenwald concentration camp, had possessed lampshades made of human skin, and had specifically tattooed prisoners killed in order to use their skin for this purpose.[3] After her conviction for war crimes, General Lucius D. Clay, the interim military governor of the American Zone in Germany, reduced her sentence to four years' prison on the grounds "there was no convincing evidence that she had selected Nazi concentration camp inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins, or that she possessed any articles made of human skin".[4]

Jean Edward Smith in his biography, Lucius D. Clay, an American Life, reported that the general had maintained that the leather lamp shades were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by General Clay years later:

There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of Buchenwald", had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

Everybody knows about the Holocaust, there is a constant whining aboit it, and it is 75 years ago, bigger and worse attrocities happened since theb, but if somebody asks me for a survey I would also say I didn't know what Holocaust was. Guess Austrian are tired of surveys too.

>bigger and worse attrocities happened since then

The holocaust never happened though

DENIER! It was 40 trillion jews!

Attached: remember the 40 trillion.jpg (492x363, 138K)

All 4 of my grandparents were gassed in Auschwitz. I'll never forget

let them do it, I remember going to a Holocaust museum multiple times during middle school and all we did was make fun of the jews and jackassing around while some old lady was kvetching in the distance.

>Austria vows to introduce mandatory trips to concentration camps for teenagers and migrants
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.
Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: swede holo indocrination.jpg (668x612, 143K)

nice - gas all them teenagers and migrants.

Instead of blaming the jews, y'all should blame the right wing cucked politicians. What else do you expect from people who obeys a foreign country?

Attached: Austria Zionism.png (1314x518, 159K)

>and migrants
this won't end well

Is the point to teach them how to do it?

They're not that important on the oppression olympics

It was real in my mind and that's reason enough. Ohh I'm getting flashbacks, ohhhhh my fibromyalgia

>don't know

More like don't care. I know the mountain shitters got spared the bullshit Germany was put through despite being just as guilty, but it's still impossible to evade the holocaust meme in any german speaking school.

lmao check out US air force or aircraft museums some of them have holocaust parts, which i found strange since i didnt know the nazis gassed jews while in flight to concentration camps

As long as they start with the Jews I’m ok with it.

oy vey get ya own holocaust ya bastids. can't even let an old jew mourn the dead these days?
the noyv a some people.

Attached: 1475310176932.jpg (926x764, 267K)

Lol

According to google Auschwitz is best polish touristic atrraction. Fuck hundrets of castles, churches, museums, monuments, mountains and ancient forests, go to some boring death camp

apparently there was a soap operation, but it was experimental

I wonder why they don't "know" that...? Do they also not "know" that Muhammad flew to heaven on a unicorn?

its not that boring, the camp is actually quite extensive, but its only really worth seeing once

Why are the doors wooden though?

>Austria wovs to send everyone to concentration camps
AUSTRIA NO!

This shit will end

I say 6 hundred you say 6 million, we can all agree it was bad right? What's the big deal?

Zoomers and muzzies btfo. What do they get? 10 years apiece?

That’s not the only one user. There are many more through the states. I went to WWII museum in PA and there was a room with dedicated to the holocaust. I was talking to the director and had to really retain myself from going full autism on him. Pic related it from my trip and I only took pictures of the nazi stuff.

Attached: D384837F-07E6-4C97-8A40-F8EB55BC9C46.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Holy shit! an Sd.Kfz. 251 just flew over my house!!1!

Also the guy was really proud about some commie Jew visting the museum.

We've taken care of 6 million

There was a tank room, but it wasn’t finished so I couldn’t go in.

Attached: BE4E520D-231A-4CCD-83BC-644667BA6FC9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

One way??

Attached: 7F1B71C9-3785-4AE3-A23A-A30941799075.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

Is it to remind them where they end up if they don't behave?

wow it's another vote for the far right and get a kike loving hyperzionist faggot episode.
fuck democracy and fuck kikes.

Based kurz and his judeo Christian values

Jow Forums fascists will be the only ones who will remember this genocide in the future. I wish I could see anti holocaust memes on this site in 100 years in the future and people dont know what this memes about

I had never the chance to visit one so sad

Attached: 1556713686505.png (846x1024, 907K)

>forcing people to the concentration camps
Europe didn't change at all.

big if true

>>holocaustianity
>>migrants aka muslims

but who was clown jokes?

I don't see the big deal honestly. Pretty much every student visits Mauthausen at least once during his education. Making it mandatory won't really change the numbers. However, maybe we can annoy enough Muslims this way, so they won't come to Austria in the same numbers as of now.

JA GUT!

>Austrians
old habits die hard i guess

>mandatory trips to concentration camps

wasn't that the problem in the first place...

This is going to backfire. It’s going to be great.

Attached: EBAF0AF3-D9E1-409D-809F-A0C099ACA7F9.gif (300x150, 1.89M)

kek

>appalling lack of knowledge
Oh fuck off, it's been over 70 years, who gives a fuck? Is it also "appalling" to not know exactly how many people were killed by Attila during his conquests?

Attached: 1531760068716.gif (399x369, 39K)

I was sent to one on a school history trip and they had high tech TVs that went on a loop and that. They were obviously pumped with funds meanwhile the country is hit by austerity programs

Attached: 109.jpg (800x800, 192K)

this will make muhamad into a kike lover for sure, this will totally compensate for all the nihilism that kikes spread in the west to subvert...

protip...it wont

Most of them answered "Not enough"

I was gassed to death six times at Auschwitz

This is already mandatory in Sweden. In 8th grade I went to Auschwitz, and so did all other 8th graders in my province (Scania). They have done that for a LONG time, and still do.

It was the best school trip ever though. Buying hookers, smoking cigarettes and drinking booze, roaming around the streets of Poland with your mates.