>THE WHITE RACE IS VERY MUCH SUPERIOR TO ALL OF THE OTHER RAC-

Attached: yurop.jpg (2200x1467, 1.61M)

Idk if ur braindead or what. But look closely to the colour of their skin, then go shoot yourself faggot.

Attached: Over bait.gif (625x626, 561K)

Look exactly like Romanians kek

>Gypsies
>white

they are not fucking white you braindead faggot go shoot yourself

>Look exactly like Romanians kek
Why are you laughing Mohammad? Don't you have something to blow up? Or pray to Allah?
I like when a cuck laughs at my country but he drowns in muslim semen. The irony makes it so much more delicious.

based post user

Attached: 14062403[1].jpg (500x368, 37K)

You fail at life, OP. Kill yourself for this shit tier b8.

Attached: 1551905142133.jpg (290x324, 20K)

t. angry pigskin in denial
your race is dying in your county lmao

>Muslim semen

Implying Islam is a race not just a retarded religious/political movement.

You're party of the problem.

Kill all sub 100 IQ sub-humans on the planet and the world's problems would be solved tomorrow. Life is too easy.

The color of their skin is "romanian white"

>Romania
>White

aka shitskin

Aka a white romanian man

>WHITES ARE UNTERMENSCH LELELELEL
>Posts a picture of gypsies
Nobody in the history of humanity ever mistook a gypsy for a white person, before you.
Well done.

Google image search says they're Roma in Slovakia.

>Roma
That's the politically correct term for FUCKING GYPSIES.

Cool bait

Gypsies are basically indian people who wandered into europe, nobody would mistake them for a white person

it's only in America where the definition of "white" has been so watered down that they would be considered white

You called it right the first time buddy. Don't scream, "Trap!" and then proceed into it.

They're Roma gypsies not white Romanians. Roma gypsies originate from Northen India, not Europe, they migrated here just like Turks and settled in Romania, Bulgaria. Romanians hate them, the whole of Eastern Europe hates them. In Bucharest they have sections of the city that they live in like shanty towns.

Gypsies are pajeets

They don't really look white to me user. Maybe you should see an optometrist?

Attached: ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg (374x397, 30K)

>Kill all sub 100 IQ sub-humans on the planet and the world's problems would be solved tomorrow. Life is too easy
neverending quest the average iq is 100 so killing all sub 100 will end with the last human killing himselfin the end