Since Fecebook and Twatter are banning us, and Gab will never find a sufficent audinece

Why don't we all just go back to MySpace, and deny Zuck the Cuck any more revenue, as his pathetic totalitarian web dictatorship goes bankrupt?

Tom Anderson never banned anyone for their political views.

If we can meme MySpace into destroying Fecebook, then it would be the ultimate reversal of what happened 15 years ago, and we can redpill Anderson into not becoming a total cuck.

Attached: MySpace.png (1024x154, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meredith.com/about-us/leadership
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet2
city-data.com/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're more like a music space now

Jow Forums can change that.

We can turn this altered bizarre timeline into our own favor. Myspace can put Fecebook out of business, but only if Jow Forums is willing to try.

I don't think Tom has anything to do with MySpace, anymore, legally. He is no longer the owner.

Come home white man.

Attached: Tom.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Myspace was a time when the internet was mostly white. Remember them days, lads?
What a glorious time it was.
I want to go back.

Attached: 1549847204179.jpg (400x600, 43K)

MySpace is owned by these people now. They're Iowa-based and as far as I know it's a 100% goy operation. They published "Southern Living" magazine, so they can't be that bad,

Attached: meredith[1].png (562x316, 49K)

Nice research lad.
I wonder how much they'd let slide in exchange for more users.

What other benefits do they have, is there video/livestreaming?

Shame.

Still, we need MySpace back, and to make it to destroy Fecebook and Zuck the Cuck.

there was also no such thing as "mods" and you can discuss whatever the fuck you wanted without threads getting locked and censored

i posted on the IMDb message boards from about 2002-2006 and for like 100 or more boards on the landing page, there was only one mod. That's not an exaggeration. And his only job was to keep the board software up and running.

Attached: jim.jpg (365x648, 42K)

i have thought about this as well user..
i wish it would become a mainstream idea. the pages were fully customizable (even if you did not code your own) people could use templates and customize them, you did not have to create a spider web of spying potential by being "friends" with everyone you spoke to. myspace was so much better; people jumped ship because of the facebook "trend". i personally have been waiting for that shit platform to croak for years now. most people are too emotionally invested in facebook to give it up. the internet begins and ends with it for them. pretty sad actually..

I miss those days.
The internet was glorious back in the late 90's and even good in the early 00's. Once we hit 2006-2008, something around then happened then, oh right. Iphone got released in 2007, seems that is when shit started hitting the fan.

>Zuck the Cuck
Well shit.

Attached: cucked.jpg (1342x654, 115K)

Then make posts on it, encouraging Jow Forums, as well as r/TheDonald (as they steal stuff from us), in order to make that site not only HIGHLY relevant again, but to make it our own.

I suggested this like 2 years ago when 10th crusade enthusiasts got zucced when we almost got that DACA bitch deported

Once the normalfags started "logging on" en masse things had to change to appease their sensibilities.
If only it were different. People in general would probably be much less leftist. They were spared from hazing.

you can post videos. not sure about livestreams. overtaking faceberg's numbers is probably every social media company's dream

i honestly wonder how they'd react to someone like alex jones setting up shop on their site now that he's been permabanned from faceberg.

Then keep suggesting it until it catches on (and make people go back there, unironically).

We can, and will, turn the tide of the internet in our favor. We already have done so.

Not a bad idea, user.

Attached: 1567478326101.jpg (394x458, 24K)

>someone like alex jones setting up shop on their site now that he's been permabanned from faceberg
I wonder why this hasn't been considered by the bigger alt-media people. It seems obvious to me.
Think I'll make an account and tread the water a bit.

I just want the internet to back to anything pre 2011.
I'd rather go back to dial-up than this shit. Less shills, less niggers, less normalfags.
Sure, we still had newfags and all sorts of other shit, but they could learn.

I just want to be able to go online and not be monitored by 30 mods for a user base of 5 people on any forum/game/website.

We should all make accounts. Hell, we should make this thread at least a few times daily, until it catches on.

We conquer it, until the normalfags and SJWs try to take over. But we have the upper hand.

Remember the Jow Forums/tumblr wars? Think of it like that, as a MySpace/Fecebook war, and it would obliterate half of the internet.

Because social media is for niggers, women, and faggots. The only acceptable social media for a White man to user is LinkedIn, and only if it's required for your job. I bet you use emojis and watch Marvel movies, don't you?

Why don't you first check who owns the site, who's management and so on? Could be Jews again. When you get them popular they will simply delete you.
Better would be to collectively create a site, with not 1 owner, but 10000 of them, who all vote what is changed. Uploading sites don't permanent management of same people. If some delete you, then others can re-allow you. Btw always back up your stuff.

You sir need a friendly bump this shit needs to explode! Is it like back in the old days? With shitty but passable enough graphics etc? If this succeeds white people could have free speech back again.
>inb4 you're not white italien
Fuck you too mohammed

>Sure, we still had newfags and all sorts of other shit, but they could learn.
Exactly, now they're just a bunch of coddled little faggots.

Like it or hate it, social media brainwashes the masses into Leftism, especially when it censors every piece of truth it comes across, especially when it threatens their agenda.

However, in a social media site that was not only once major, but has the capacity to do it, and has an actual HISTORY of free speech, and one not run by globalists, we can use that weapon against Leftism.

We can, and will use social media to red-pill the masses. We can turn Zuck the Cuck into a powerless laughingstock and a homeless bum if we tried hard enough.

Why not just stop with all of them? Has it really been this long and no one's realized all social media is unequivocally rarted?

>If we can meme MySpace into destroying Fecebook
i hope so

Attached: D1lXnRpWwAAD3rj.jpg large.jpg (1152x1128, 268K)

Is the old profile based social media style even going to be relevant at all going forward? It seems to me like the younger people who drive this kind of thing completely are into more freeform shit like Snapchat now which doesn't have the same personal profile leftover from when these were billed as dating sites afaik. I haven't actually heard as much about snapchat recently lol maybe that already took a dump but still. This kind of shit moves foward not backwards lol, facebook took off because it was offering features people were interested in that myspace didn't have. Nerds and internet people liked myspace for custom html shit, we all have fond memories of that but that's going to be even less of a draw for a generation who's always known the internet as it's presented today. I think the next thing, if there even is a new monolithic social network that emerges, will be something more minimal and timeline based, that's about sharing new content constantly rather than having a personal profile with a list of likes and dislikes.

practically anyone posting here is already aged out of being in the group that decides this type of shit besides the youngest like 20% maybe, and then those guys are probably more in the follower role within that lol..

See
this is their corporate leadership. none of these guys look like jews to me except maybe the second one:
meredith.com/about-us/leadership

Jow Forums can do anything. Jow Forums was one of the driving forces into getting Donald Trump's Presidency.

That and it's become increasingly difficult to tell the difference between a newfag and a shill.
The internet is a lot more profitable since it's more mainstream.

Pic related shows how I feel about the internet now, time to find something new but I don't think it will ever happen.

Attached: 1540909510978.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

why don't you go first and never come back cunt

>If we can meme MySpace into destroying Fecebook

this would be pretty ebic desu

Attached: 1495904714244.png (600x470, 265K)

I hope you get eaten by a dingo

They're back to where they started; myspace was always primarily a place for music industry/bands/etc.
Source: I use to promote and sign punk bands.

Management can always change, people can change, you need own site, controlled by members of that site who are the most obscene or have 10000 owners who change management every week.

Then use your power for something even greater. Do not let them fall back to square one. Use your promotional skills to not promote bands, but the site itself, to Jow Forums, and to like-minded individuals, to MySpace.

I think that was kinda what made it cool to start with

one of the reasons facebook was cool was being for college students only, which meant having one as a high schooler meant you were hot shit

Attached: AwShoot.png (569x427, 206K)

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING WHY ARE YOU NOT ON NEW POL

I signed up but it looks like it's completely curated

>that image holy fuck
>its 100% correct

Attached: 1555834794877.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I get your point but I don't think that your idea of management would be liked by potential investors I mean this is a taiwanese basket weaving forum... maybe Jow Forums could help? It'd be a win-win right?

Why do i need investors when 10000 people share finances?

We can change that, if we all signed up for it en-masse. Not by the thousands, but by the millions, especially over a few months.

We will come with the promise of making MySpace dominant again in social media, and destroying Fecebook once and forever.

All we have to do is try.

The downward spiral of facebook began when they stopped requiring an EDU email address to sign up.

You can upload for 20 years anything and say anything, even the most illegal things on p2p networks. Your problem is that you are on public network called internet.

the scope of this is expanding rapidly lol

No big surprise that (((they))) nuked the IMDB boards. And they recently nuked the Topix boards too--one of the very last semi-unregulated, anonymous message boards out there. I miss it. I used to check out all the filthy gossip from my town on there. A bunch of locals used to post tons of crazy shit, everyone's dirty laundry, I could sit back and laugh, it was amazing. Then I'd go out in public and see these people walking around like they weren't actually shit eating freaks and criminals in private life.

This one police lieutenant hated everyone. He used to call himself Dirty Lincoln--a play on Lincoln which is the alphabet code for lieutenant on the police radio here, and Dirty Sanchez, a disgusting sexual practice I'm sure you all know about. He'd get on Topix and torment the local liberals trying to have their little PC threads about how evil the cops in town are (our cops being the only thing between us and the black ghetto dwellers, but of course our liberals just love the poor oppressed nogs.) He knew all their darkest shit and he had zero filter. He would call it like he saw it, he was seriously pure Jow Forums years before Jow Forums even existed. Topix was fucking incredible, RIP Topix.

Eh, not for that long. I was online by 2005 and I can distinctly recall finding out that blacks really really hate homosexuals back then. Stood up for some faggot on Youtube just to be contrarian, and this she-nigger starts talking in ebonics about "HES A FGGT JST LIEK U"

Also recall some Latino trash whore putting out a hit piece on Smosh lol.

The "internet" is not inherently a social media platform. Not even Jow Forums is a social media platform (it's more like a shitposting platform).

We need a hub, a base of operations, one that cannot and will not be infiltrated, and one that we can be a force other than just one website on a dinky server in some guy's basement.

We can be greater.

What I mean is if your idea will be implemented we will need to still know every-fuckin-body of the "management team" because if we won't kikes and alike will be coming by the back door and also if you need to develop the infrastructure and such, campaign for ads etc you will need external investors money do burn quickly even with good ideas

I agree. I actually liked MySpace so much better.

Instagram was better too, just the format itself is far more palatable and you can totally ignore the attention whores and losers on there because there's no newsfeed or groups bullshit. Of course Faceberg and its flood of idiot normies is trying its hardest to ruin Instagram now. All these private accounts when everything used to be just open and people were fine with that because they were anonymous, and because it was such a comparatively small, nerdy platform with just people who love photography and shit like that. Oh well.

Definitely time to retake Myspace.

I fully support taking over MySpace.

>something
Obama globalism and smartphones

At least they don't compel you to. Still, ugh.

The internet needs to be broken free of the monopoly companies, the instagrams and the Facebook's etc.
Why should one site say what is acceptable?
And if they do why not go elsewhere, they need us more than we need them.

It makes me depressed when I think about it more, I used to play old sandbox games that had 50+ players on it and it was suuuper dedicated because it wasn't mainstream.

Unfortunately, those games all died out...
byond.com/games
If you're interested, but the only thing they have running anymore is SS13 and a few shitty rp games that people don't even play, they just socialize on because nobody cares.

I haven't felt like playing any other online games, MMO's are pretty much garbage now. shooters were kinda decent in the 90s but now they are the worst genre.

League of legends is kinda fun but only if you play the stupidest shit and don't try hard.

I played the new ragnarok mobile because I was interested sicne I loved the old one but now fuck... it's 99% automated with the only thing you need to do is click to start. Still same cash grab as original though so not like that is anything new.
Thanks for reading my blog, I just wanted to vent.

You have ton of p2p programs to create a private hub, i know because i used 10000 of them. There you can talk whatever you want, upload whatever you want, nobody has access besides people you give access and there are half million people there, of course not in every hub. One of biggest hubs have 10000 people, each brings terabyte of data you got a lot of stuff and chat whatever you like. You see torrents are for public, this site is for public, edonkey is for public, myspace is for public, twritter is for public, tor is for public, that's all connected to public internet. Public means anybody can find it. You can't find secret hubs, i can only invite you.

maybe quality-wise, I wouldn't know, but not in terms of influence

it's hard to know when exactly they realized how giant it could be but I'm sure requiring a college email was a strategy, like the south park episode where cartman buys the the amusement park annd won't let anyone in and it becomes the biggest attraction in the world

>Definitely time to retake Myspace.

It's far more plausible than the attempt to take back the faggot flag, especially in today's online political climate.

MySpace is in a prime spot to be taken back to it's former glory, and the guys in charge don't even realize it yet.

Can we just slowly create a literal alternative internet?

>Think of it like that, as a MySpace/Fecebook war, and it would obliterate half of the internet.
top fucking kek, I want to see that so badly

lol that's so funny, none of my black friends had internet until later on now that I think about it.

But that already exists for long time, you are just using popular things, so you don't know.

I hate the fact that you can't even make a fucking nigger Facebook account without providing a cell number.

Also is there an email service that doesn't require a phone number? Outlook (((flanked))) me and a week into using it they force me to give out my phone number. Fuck these niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet2

That sounds awesome. I had no idea Topix bit the dust too. Goddamn it.

You can still find some local gossip on the city-data forums, though it's not as much fun as Topix
city-data.com/forum/

.... and then when Facebook purchases MySpace ?

LET'S GO BACK TO BBS !!!!

ressurect friendster as the new alt-right social network

We need to convince MySpace to not cuck out to a monopoly. We need MySpace to be just as big, if not bigger, than Fecebook, to the point where everyone abandons that shithole of a website.

ICQ lol

fuck yes adding that to my based collection, thanks user.

>media catches wind
>jew writer puts out article
>normies take to twitter
>gets myspace attention
>deplatformed again

underrated and interesting, must ponder

>p2p
hmmmm need to research so much more

Nah, that will never work.
You can't just expand on an idea because normies will catch wind of it and fuck it up.

It needs to be something difficult to get into, hence why the old internet was so good because even if you shilled out $2k you couldn't just press start on your computer and be logged into FB, Jow Forums, and all of your favorite games. You had to actually learn what parts your computer needed, install OS, setup the proper configs for internet, read manuals on operating said computer and installing programs, etc.
They've made it too easy to use a computer so it became normalized.

Even things like tor browsers, vpns, and proxies are common knowledge now. Script kiddies exist everywhere because it's literal plug n play.

I miss the IRC days :( Unfortunately, imho the only way is cold turkey, not moving around. Just fucking remove yourself from the entire net for like 6 months.

I mean it was only like 30 years ago we didn't even have it. The dependence on the internet is artificial.

BBSes !! Just sayin'

I deleted every social media account except for linkedin and steam

You faggot IRC is still a thing. Get people to use it

Yeah, I am totally hoping that city data turns into the new Topix. Dropping info about it in a few well-placed individuals' twisted brains. Crossed fingers, kek.

The took Topix down really suddenly. No warning at all. It was a few months ago. There was just this smarmy message about how they would still be some kind of clickbait site but no forums anymore because, well, this isn't what they actually said, but the real meaning was clearly, "because we don't want you fucks talking honestly amongst yourselves anymore." I figured it was preparation for 2020 since Topix did have some pretty spicy political threads and like here, Breitbart and the Yahoo comments, conservatives weren't being censored. I figure Yahoo comments will go away soon too. I think Fox News still has comment sections on some articles but I'm expecting them to cuck fully at some point.

yikes. And yeah it's still a thing if you have like Linux or C++ questions or you're having sexting with a tranny or something. It's not really mainstream anymore. Not that it ever really was but still..

ease of convenience is a dangerous thing.
I don't use any social media, I have a facebook but only for specific uses like if I need to message somebody.

Based

A good example of this is what happened to world of warcraft

i still know my icq number by heart.. tried to recover it not so long ago.. could not recover it.. purged. =\ had it circa 97?

OPERATION BRING BACK MYSPACE

Attached: D3D765EE-E9F8-4750-8789-1F41D3775970.png (500x566, 156K)

The only reason guys have facebook: "In case some bitch from my past wants to talk to me" lol

I never made any accounts on bullshit sites like linkedin, facebook, youtube, twitter and similar, they ain't got anything but text and even that is censured.

You know myspace wasn't so bad, it was just too 'codey' but then again the ability to make your page into whatever you want is far more 'self expressive' than a pre-determined template.

I know your feels dude I had to make a linkedin account to get a job but then I left it after 2y never went there to update it lol

MySpace was another CIA tool you fuckin boomer tier brainlet. Tom, or Thomas Anderson, yes the name used in The Matrix, was a hacker from the 80s/90s used by the FBI.

yes indeed

Not sure if you mean me but I only use it if I need to message family for whatever reason. I don't have all of their phone contacts and some live outside the country.
I don't ever make/comment on posts. I only use DM if I do use it simply because I have no other alternative if I want to message them besides old school mail (which actually sounds kinda fun).

kek

Go to """Bitchute"" everyone flocked there last year....

Well i made a Facebook account too for a job, but i didn't use it.

"Tom Anderson" is his full legal name, brainlet. He never used a pseudonym, and has a well known handle as "Tom from Myspace"

protonmail