Purchasing a firearm

Anons, I dont know what to do. I am 19 years old and I would like to own and purchase a firearm. The problem is that my parents are super fucking liberal with guns and would probably kick me out and disown me if I was caught with one. I live in Wisconsin so gun laws are lax, and I also will probably move out and live on my own at 21. Should I wait, and if not how do I hide it from my parents. Im real fucking nervous about the increasing tensions and the upcoming civil war in America.

Attached: 29c1302b-21f4-4e61-ac86-fc3ce43a21c7.jpg (600x195, 103K)

Do they search through your shit? It's easy to keep a handgun under your mattress

here's what you do:
buy a gun.

They dont usually unless I do some stupid shit, but you gotta be 21 in Wisconsin to buy a handgun.

If you have a car, buy a mosin nagant and throw it under the back seat and stuff a bunch of shit around it. Stock up on 7.62x54r and do the same. If no car, take the same mosin and literally shove it in the least likely spot to be seen. It can handle it. It’s cheap, durable, and if you feel like sighting it it can be really accurate.
Just remember, it’s still not as good
as an AR, so pick your fights
carefully when the boogaloo goes
down.

Pic Related

Attached: E339C605-C77F-4406-BC2D-0A4206AF9791.jpg (1242x1257, 588K)

You can buy privately to avoid the age restriction

>mosin nagant
while it is a decent rifle, it's not an smle.

What is the price range of a mosin? You said its cheap, but I am on a tight budget cause of schooling.

you faggots need a new state flag. jesus christ.

I know, infact half of america does.

Attached: Degenracy.png (1320x660, 216K)

You should pay no more than $100. Dunno bout taxes tho.

How?

If you live with your parents you live by their rules. Either move out now and do what you want or wait.

Just buy one and hide it. Your parents might end up changing at some point. When I was growing up my family didn't have any guns, my dad only bought one when he was around 70.

Texas doesn't.

Attached: 1496119968474m.jpg (1024x768, 227K)

Agreed, although I personally prefer the mosin. I want a second one to make an obrez.

Attached: 4CCC85BC-188F-45F0-B4A0-2C76461F8394.jpg (749x638, 151K)

Once he realized that nigs target the elderly.

And by nigs that includes the white ones.

mosins are crap dude. you are better off with just about anything else. they are clunky and make a lot of noise at the range but they shoot minute of barn door.

a proper AR is like $450 these days, just save up the extra cash for literally a week and get a real gun.

Attached: ndn_3513.jpg (798x1200, 154K)

That bottom line should be Fuck California. OK is okay!

Go to a local gun listings site, find a gun that interests you and arrange a meeting with the guy (he can't be a FFL dealer) and meet at a walmart parking lot to complete the transaction. 100% legal in most states. You can't buy a handgun from a licensed dealer under 21, but you can legally possess one.

take note cutting down a rifle like this is highly illegal without federal paperwork bullshit

also pretty retarded because all you are gonna do is create a 4 foot fireball in front of the muzzle and generate no velocity.

Attached: 1523400425019.jpg (960x720, 81K)

/agree

Join the army get gun.

Sell your ass to guys on /soc/ as a femboy and when you get $1000 buy an AR like a real man

>Get badass bow or crossbow.
>Tell parents you're taking up hunting like injuns
>Practice
>Acquire and hone skill
>Go and hunt
>Harvest something
>I can't, I suck
>Go LARP, buy animal or get roadkill
>Cook it and make pussy parents eat it
>Tell them you are buying a hunting rifle for next prey
>Don't tell them it's niggers
>Buy guns
>Wear camo

Attached: 1525913542491.gif (420x329, 1.43M)

Read the whole thread. Mosins are dope, don't discount them. Plus you can shoot super cheap corrosive russian ammo through them and they work perfectly. But the AR-15 platform is the way to go. Reliable, easy to clear jams and stovepipes etc., ammo is cheap af, magazines are cheap af, it is deadly af, it is heavily modifiable and if zeroed properly it is extremely accurate. AR-10s are basically the same, but far more powerful and with more expensive ammo.

Go to your local range and get safety training and some practice shots before you purchase one. If you're living in your parents house you live under their rules, even if they are liberal cucks.
To not abide by your parents is very niggardly of you. Wait. Do as they wish until you're on your own.
In the meantime, they cannot say shit about you taking classes and getting better with a weapon as long as you don't bring one into their home.

Get a ruger mini 14. It's basically an AR, but it looks just like a classic hunting rifle. Libtards don't know this.

mosins WERE dope when they were $60. It was a budget range toy. Now they want fucking $300 for them, it's retarded. You can get a used gun or a Savage for the same money that will literally shoot 1 MOA and have a decent trigger.

Attached: 1518979918490.jpg (680x523, 251K)

True. Guess it depends on who you know. I know guys that get em for 150. Still not bad imo.

or just store the thing at your friend's house or something. can't be that hard to figure out

Patience is golden my friend. Wait. Get a job increase your net worth move out and then do what ever the fuck you want. If you are white, you MUST have a good relationship with your parents. Remember that.

Kek

Attached: 1556428307679.png (947x916, 490K)