Unmarried men of Jow Forums

Why aren't you married, Jow Forums? How is the hunt for a wife going?

Attached: 1439252860053.jpg (881x499, 86K)

The hunt is going quite well actually

Care to elaborate?

Because being a jew slave holds no appeal.

Going poorly, I need excess cash so I can visit asia. Not even worth the try in my degenerate country

I'm too ugly so I just stay to myself.

I'm disabled, self-employed, don't drive, and don't really have a reason to leave the house. Quite a lot of people are probably in the same situation. I might be able to discover a nice woman at church willing to get married, in a few years, but I am going to have to make myself more marketable and earn more money.

So you're a MGTOW?

I don't recommend Asian women.

Tfw brah

Disabled in what way?

Why? "Asian" is a bit general I guess. I'm going for the best stock ofc, i.e Korean and Jap. I expect they're harder to get but more worthwhile

You're in for a bad surprise, according to what I've heard.

A MGTOW avoids marriage and cohabitation with females. Most still fuck and chuck which gets them fucked over anyways. I don't. I recognize that females do not add value in the lives of men and so I do the cruelest thing I can do - not give them attention.

I am not white.

I am married but I gave up and married a Gulf arab for that sweet sweet Oil money. Guess I'm a traitor now.

Attached: 7d2c6abd2213117ffb61d326f2b014c3.jpg (835x1080, 104K)

They don't want your attention anyway, uglyface.

Marriage is a scam

are you bluck?

I don't even have a job, user.

I was unemployed and poor when I met the only wife material girl I've ever encountered in 30 years of life.

Maybe, but that seems to be the case for extremely many in western countries as well. Kor/jap girls seem much more chaste and all-around pleasant than the self-centered whores in the west.

Same here
Still smashing left and right
For some reason being unemployed doesnt matter if youre chad enough

Weddings were invented by jews. And wedding is actually ritual of throwing a lot of money on basically nothing

t. Frog nigger

>Why aren't you married, Jow Forums? How is the hunt for a wife going?
Jow Forums is MGTOW

Attached: 1529857817358.jpg (1000x455, 174K)