Why are no men interested in me?

People tell me I look pretty and personally I don't think I am not that bad looking either, so I don't get why men never seem to like me.. I am incredibly lonely and just want to be loved :( I don't know what I am doing wrong.. When I use dating sites I get very few likes and nobody seems to be wanting to talk to me really.. I don't know where else I could meet someone, because I don't go to parties and also I don't have any friends (I have really bad social anxiety)... Any advice what I can do or what I am doing wrong? :'( If you wonder how I look like I made a post talking about whether I should get a nose job or not.. if that helps at all.. sorry if I sound stupid.. I just don't know what to do anymore :(

Attached: images (8).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Sorry, I meant *I think I am not that bad looking either

>mfw girls are getting hurt

This is not fair bros. Why are women so lonely? Why can't they get men to love them? It hurts my heart when i see posts from girls and they say they are lonely.

This is just too sad. Me as a male member i feel ashemd. Please sweetie cutie dont lose the fight. We all suffer okay? even thought that most males are virgins and never even held hands with girls. Just please stay safe sweetie.

I love you okay? im now going to cry because your post was very touching.

Attached: 1561665533132.jpg (241x240, 11K)

Wow.. that is rude.. thanks for making fun of me..

There’s nothing you can do. It happens or it doesn’t. My advice: get used to the loneliness. After awhile you might just find you like it

Post pics or a discrimination. There's no universal answer, so we need as much detail as possible.

Step 1: stop :( fucking :( typing :( like :( this :(
Step 2: exist in a public setting

betting it's this one due to the same retarded typing style

Yeah I saw your nose job pic you are fucking super beautiful desu. I know what it's like to be insecure but I'm actually a very ugly guy so I am actually destined to die alone. I think you should try new things in life and find some new hobbies and try a job/education and therapy as well. You can get that self-esteem up I promise you. Also maybe your standards are just high for guys lol, no problem with that I guess but you gotta put yourself out there at least a little. Gotta realize you are lucky to be a woman as you control the playing field of dating.

Most people won’t say you’re ugly to your face. Dress a little bit sluttier, put on a little makeup, and go to a bar and you’ll get some attention.

Here's a picture of me

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-025750.jpg (1080x1920, 1.25M)

You look attractive so that's not it. Not having any friends and lacking a social life doesn't help so you're kinda stuck with the online route or meeting people on your job/university.

Maybe you're using those dating sites wrong. Maybe you should try messaging the guys first. Maybe your profile description is off-putting or maybe you look too serious and/or sad in your photos. Hard to say, but it's not your looks.

Okay, I could go to a bar but it's not very accepted where I live to go to a bar alone. I think it looks a bit weird to others because it's a place for people to hang out and such

trying too hard to be cute and sound vulnerable is also typically a turnoff and just comes off as annoying.
Your posts are telling me you're trying way too hard.

Stfu incel.

No, I am not trying to sound vulnerable.. that's honestly just how I feel. What makes you think I am trying to sound cute or vulnerable?

Honey just sort your life out and live for some goals (spiritual, health, financial, etc.) and the romantic aspect will follow. You sound boring. I don't like club and party shit either, but that's not the only way to be "social".

whether it's true or not you come off as fake as fuck to me, not sure what to do if you're telling the truth

You could atleast give people (you)s if you want advice.

Thank you so much.. it makes me so happy that there are still some nice people online.. No, please don't say you will die alone, although I feel like that too a lot! Actually I have been in therapy for 6 years already and I have only seen a very slight improvement with everything.. Yes, I think I should get some more hobbies, it's just very hard to distract myself from that gut wrenching feeling of loneliness.

No, I am not fake.. Why do you think that? Idk how to prove it.. I guess if you think I'm fake it is that way

>Waaaaah why am I so lonely

First of all, there is a board called /soc/ which is exactly for that

Secondly, nobody likes whining bitches. No offense, you look pretty, but a pretty face or a good ass won't mean the man of your dreams will stay with you. No no, that is what the rest of you is in charge of

Third, and I've said this to my girlfriend, confidence. Be confident on yourself, simple as that. Paint yourself as the person you want to be seen, and the person you are will slowly become that. Be careful about who you wish to be, or for what purpose do you wish to become someone else

Attached: My life.jpg (650x758, 91K)

you probably give off the vibe that youre either not interested or that youre socially anxious.try to meet more people and work through your social anxiety. Practice by saying hi to people at the shops or in public places, baby steps, just making eye contact and saying hello. Progress gradually to asking how people are and build up your confidence. Talk to people who want to be talked to like the elderly or cashiers. Its a long process but you can do it. Youre not ugly, youre just insecure. Everyone struggles with these things. Also you look young so guys your age are probably mostly retards and/or scared of women. I personally am struggling with lack of self confidence than social anxiety, but it all has similar results. you can do it

Maybe your ass is the problem. You should definitely post a photo of your ass so we can fully assess (no pun intended) the situation.

Do you have an official diagnosis?

I'm interested in you, so you can't say that "no men" are interested in you.

Yes :( I'm diagnosed with hemophilia

timestamp or gtfo

Haha, alright.. sorry you have to endure my whining ass xD okay.. I am not that familiar with Jow Forums to be honest but thank you for the advice

Yes, social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, depression and ADHD.. I read a lot about psychology and I am pretty convinced that I probably have borderline..

I was talking about a psychiatric diagnosis, since you said that go to therapy. Like depression? An anxiety disorder? Social phobia? Personality disorder?

You're just brown and likely basic. +bh
It's also probably how you market yourself on the dating sites.
Are you in therapy or medicating for the anxiety? Because most people consider that baggage.

People can sense these things and prefer not getting involved with people who have issues like that. I was depressed before and it put people off. Others with similar issues might get along with you better, though.

I also have a female friend with borderline. Very attractive, but can't find a boyfriend. She's too sensitive and expects too much too soon from people.

Wish I could help. Work on yourself and the rest will follow, don't focus on trying to find a guy.

incel

Thank you so much for the advice.. I know I am really insecure.. I can do a lot of things despite having social anxiety.. I go to the gym weekly and grocery shopping, my problem lays mainly with having friendships.. Yes, you could be right with the guys in my age but I am into older men anyway (30-40), so that problem dissolves itself. I am 21, so I don't know if I look young for my age, maybe you think I am older.

>the namefags are here
Off yourselves.

No sorry I'm phone posting. Shit auto fucks me in the ass, my habits are from years of knowing how to spell. I thought I fixed it, but it's back.

back to /s4s/

>I guess if you think I'm fake it is that way
that's what I'm saying, it could be the problem

That person answering was not me..

What do you mean with I am brown? My skin tone?

You did help me already.. your words mean something to me, thank you :)
I try to work on myself, I just don't see a lot of progress.. maybe I don't work hard enough on myself, I am not sure..

>I've said this to my girlfriend
>incel

Yikes and cringepilled

Attached: 142375171561.jpg (371x280, 26K)

I get some compliments on it, and I think it looks okay. I never catch anyone staring at it though..

Attached: file.png (513x714, 431K)

baited lol

Attached: 115.png (608x546, 16K)

Ok, not me again.. can you stop, seriously? Why do you do that?

>PFFFFHAHAHAHA I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XD

Have you forgotten that ironic shitposting is still shitposting?

Attached: not even mad.jpg (498x500, 30K)

Damn you are hella fine, okay. You're one of those beautiful girls fathers tell their sons about. The ones so beautiful no one will approach them, so they think they are ugly. Wow I'm happy to meet you. If it makes you feel better I'm 28 and you make me feel great.

Not OP, but that's a great ass.

Been wanting to use this image forever

thanks op!:)

Attached: 1520172582254.jpg (418x358, 29K)

To troll incels like Anyways, are you a virgin? If so maybe you should allude to that in your dating profile or whatever. It should make your 'worth' go up. Perhaps men pick up on your anxiety and think you're being snobbish, when in actuality you're just inexperienced. You can't fault them for thinking that, you are attractive.

Yeah, usually dating sites are heavily populated by most guys trying to find white girls, then the next biggest population of guys are the race fetishizers. They look for the #RatchetBlackWomen, #SpanishMujerHermosa, #KawaiiAsian and try to woo you to "experience a culture" with your pussy/relationship with them.

Call me a fool man, but I've been getting laid for a decade.

That picture is not me (not the OP)

Thank you.. I am not a virgin though sadly ^^

Okay.. would be a shame if you are right.. I don't think you are necessarily.. but maybe you are

A decent guy will get with a girl that likes them not that they’re that shallow that they want a “white” “Hispanic” or ratchet black girl.

Thank goodness, I wouldn't date a virgin any more that someone without their own place and a job. Freaking child molesters wanna have as much virgin sex as possible man.

Practicing celibacy has nothing to do with being a child you fucking degenerate.

>Men are decent on the internet
You sweet summer child, you are very lost here.

it probably doesnt dissolve itself being into much older guys because many guys that age will have histories you will need to deal with and likely will be weirded out by the idea of dating a 21 year old. Work on your social skills and learn to be a go getter. Exercise more too, the best combat for depression is exercise

And no I thought you would be early 20s. This is definitely normal, dont worry

that's what you get for using so many fuckin smileys
really though. contrary to popular belief, most people are more mature then the incels here and want someone with a personality, and someone to hold a deep conversation with. you know, like a partner. seeing how you consider how pretty you are as your only value (or worse; the only value men care about) i can already tell i don't want you near me
tl;dr stop being so fucking shallow

Are you fat? If so lose weight

I think using many smileys doesn't indicate that I am not able to hold deep conversations.. or that I don't have a personality.. it's just a writing style. You don't want me near you? Fine

>I've said this to my girlfriend
lol, you're gonna get fucked

people give you shit cause you're cute and you're complaining about being lonely, which many people think is a joke compared to male loneliness. All I can suggest is to try to reconnect with people from college or highschool to find friends, go do something in the community like yoga or take a cooking class, etc and keep using dating sites.

I was in a similar situation as you, then one day I ran into a buddy I lost touch with from highschool, we hit it off and we hang out every week now. I've also met several people through him.

>Dating sites.
Generic, one of millions. If you look worse then average, you'll never be selected. If you look better then average, people will think you must have mental issues if you're on here, if you look average, no one knows you.
>Don't go to parties, few friends.
Well there's your answer isn't it. How do you get men without going out there at all?

You look like a spic

I hate spics

because you're a creepy looking gook

Objectively a 3/10

This

Virginity and celibacy are two different things friendicon. I don't mind someone who's not currently having sex even if they have no idea when if ever they might change their mind. However Virgins don't have much if any sexual experience. "Technical" virgins aren't usually well rounded in the sexual arena either. They don't have much to compare to so everything is impressive or too much. They don't know what they like, they have no endurance, and they don't know what to do. It's fantastic when people go through that journey together. Being much further along though I would rather play with someone of equal skill not a novice. While I can be patient with virgins, it's disgusting to see virgin chasers (who have lots of sex) who only fuck virgins.

too much make-up

What does that have to do with children?