How can Christcucks believe in this?

“Salvation is from the Jews.” - John 4:22. "Blessed are the childless women.” Luke 23:29. It is like the happy merchant meme in theological form. Explain yourselves.

Attached: 23423.jpg (250x202, 7K)

What the fuck is even this book. How kiked do you have to be to believe all this.

• “Woe unto them that are with child.” (Matthew 24:19, Mark 13:17, Luke 21:23)
• “Blessed are the childless women.” (Luke 23:29)
• “It is better not to marry!” (Matthew 19:10)
• “Choose to live like eunuchs.” (Matthew 19:12)
• “Hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters.” (Luke 14:26)
• “Forsake houses..wife, children.” (Matthew 19:29)
• “Neither marry nor be given in marriage.” (Matthew 22:30)
• “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” (1 Corinthians 7:1)
• “Stay unmarried.” (1 Corinthians 7:8)

• “For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.” Romans 15:27
• “Salvation is from the Jews.” John 4:22
• “The Jew first.” Romans 1:16

Yikes.

The essence of Christianity is:

1. Give up your normal healthy life goyim
2. Worship a Jew goyim

Since I've started reading the bible my opinion of Europeans has dropped so low I think you should go extinct. You literally believe in something designed to make you go extinct.

>satanist posts frogs
who knew?

Attached: 1494115939_mB_BM7.gif (320x180, 957K)

Christcuckz BTFO!

>• “The Jew first.” Romans 1:16
>16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

>17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

>THEN ALSO TO THE GREEK
>Not then to the Greek, but also to the Greek
It's talking about who gets salvation, which is everyone that follows Christ
>"Blessed are the childless women.”

>28 But turning to them Jesus said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30 Then they will begin to say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us.’ 31 For if they do these things when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

It doesn't just randomly say that childless women are blessed, it says that there will be a time with such horror and calamity that people will say that women who didn't have children were blessed because their children won't have to suffer through it. Why do you have to take things so blatantly out of context?

>• “It is better not to marry!” (Matthew 19:10)
>•
>They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? 8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
>10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry

It very specifically says if you're an adulterer, or you remarry, which is considered adultery, it's better not to marry. Not that no one should ever marry.

>• “Choose to live like eunuchs.” (Matthew 19:12)
It's very clearly talking about people who are not able to marry because they are eunuchs,
>10His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. 11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

It's not instructing people to castrate themselves, it's saying if you're not married because of a vow of celibacy, or because of a birth defect can't marry, then there is also a path for you to the lord and you aren't a less man for not marrying. You're really intentionally taking this out of context.

>• “Forsake houses..wife, children.” (Matthew 19:29)
>29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life
Once again, context, the bible doesn't tell you to forsake your house or family, it says IF you have to, you will be rewarded in heaven. So like if your son or brother is a fag, or your wife is an adulterous or commits a great sin, and you have to forsake them in the name of Christ, to follow Christian ideals, then you will be rewarded for what you have lost in life.

>• “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” (1 Corinthians 7:1)
>7 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

another blatant lie, it directly instructs people not to hold sex back from their spouses, it calls sexually pleasing your partner a marital duty. That's directly the opposite of what you're claiming.

>• “Stay unmarried.” (1 Corinthians 7:8)
>8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

It says it's better to stay unmarried for WIDOWS. But if they can't help themselves get married instead of living in a greater sin.

Literally every single verse you've cited states the opposite of what you claim. Is this taqiyah or are you just a shill with a VPN?

I rebuke thee satan in the name of Jesus Christ. You don't even care to understand the context of any of this scripture. Go wipe your ass with your Koran.

>without child, childless, etc

These are metaphorical concepts referring to those that worship the antichrist who will appear in the 6th trump as the Christ.

>hate father morher

Bad translation.

Etc, etc. Don't waste our time with your lies.

This thread has taught be more than most sermons would. Thank you for doing God's work!

Do you have enough cherries now?

No problem, God bless Ameribro.

Context, mate. Why do faggots on both sides post tiny sentences at a time? Why do people not consider the time of writing is not today? Why do faggots like you make stupid shit for (You)s? Why do faggots like me fucking reply?

This shit is so tiresome. I know you fuckers can't be this stupid. I know that you have to be just trying to push an agenda because it's simple understanding.
John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

What does it mean when a BUT is inserted into a paragraph like that or sentence? It means that whatever comes after the BUT is CORRECTING whatever came before the BUT.
So then, is salvation from the Jews? NO. Salvation is from The Father through Christ and since it says worship in SPIRIT, the flesh matters not as to whom is doing the worshipping of the Father.
There is nothing to explain because the verses explains itself. This is the danger in cherrypicking verses -- you lose contextual meaning based on the surrounding verses. Enough with it. You know better. I know you know better.

t. Out of context Kike

>Jew, Jew, jew,
How many times did you just fucking type Jew? And you worship out of that fucking heeb book?

Attached: 1552351472892.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Twice actually. You're blatantly ignoring context and trying to use a strawman. You aren't slick. Kys zionist.

>pakistan

Attached: 1556617399676.jpg (242x360, 31K)

There will be no Eunuchs.

The stone crushed are banished from the Lord's presence.

Its not and trying to understand Abrahamic religion is an invitation to madness.

Why don’t you criticize Christian passivity instead of the faith as a whole?

Attached: 1553593317184.jpg (683x1024, 476K)

Christians in Europe established monastaries that took young boys, often castrated them, and kept them as "monks" studying holy books and shit. They did something similar with nuns, taking fertile young women and forcing them into a life of eternal virginity to "be closer to god" or some bullshit.

Everything about Christian culture is trying to suppress and eliminate any sexual urges or enjoyment.
Virginity is held up as a gold standard.

I've met Christian whackos that stayed virgins over 40 years old because they didn't want to sully themselves with sex.

>Wehrmacht 60%+ Christian
>Christian passivity

Jew means from the tribe of judah, and the tribes of israel are white, not to be confused with the edomitic imposters claiming to be those today.
However now the israelites, and thus judahites (jew conflates multiple terms with another, among them israelites (whites), descendants of judah (whites), those of the religion of rabinnical judaism (not white) and inhabbitents of Judeah (mostly edomites at the later stages, not white)
The way the bible uses it it relates to the tribe of israel or of judah depending on the verse, and the NT defines Israel/a jew as a believer in christ. So it says salvation comes from whites originally and now christians

>suppress and eliminate any sexual urges or enjoyment.
>bible instructs married couples to not withhold sex from each other and that it's your duty to please your wife/husband
Wrong, the bible is extremely pro sex so long as it's within the confines of marriage. All civilisation is born out of sexual repression, see pic related. Hence why the restraint Christianity practices helped create such advanced European societies.
>often castrated them
Often? How often?
Do you know who the goddess Cybele was? The Roman Goddess whose priests, the Galli, would ritually castrate themselve while fucked up on drugs and then adopt female personas for the rest of their lives, they weren't just eunuchs but full blown trannies as we understand the modern term.
>taking fertile young women and forcing them into a life of eternal virginity
First off, those nuns being virgins was often a meme, secondly, it wasn't for the majority of women or even a plurality. Nuns were a very, very small part of the population and trying to act like Christians were forcing celibacy on the majority of the population is asinine. Christianity has one rule with sex, just be married. Well a few rules, don't involve kids, other people or animals, but other than that, it's all fair game so long as it's within the marital bed, more so, the bible calls it sacred. That's a fair doctrine isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 The Link Between Societal Success and Sexual Restraint A Look at J D Unwin - F (902x648, 114K)

How are there people on here that still think biblical "jews" refer to Ashkenazi Jews? Ffs, Revelation specifically mentions that they'll call themselves Jews despite not actually being them

Only virgins like you think sex is so important desu.

Jews aren't more important

Read on kikes and
on real israel

>We wuz kangz niggers aren't wrong
All I needed to hear
We wuz juice!

Based user, doing Gods work

This. As for the Luke one, maybe you should read the whole thing.

I hope you saged

Thanks, but you've put in far more work than I ever have.

So what I learned from this thread, yes white people believe in all of these Jew things because we are Jews