Bill Maher is anti-religion.....until you mention Israel

Bill Maher is anti-religion.....until you mention Israel

Attached: billmaher.jpg (344x344, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMbHB8PnXA8
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/offering-the-presidency-of-israel-to-albert-einstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he a closet jew?

likely he just adopted the athiest gimmick as part of his TV personality, to attract and subvert the gullible athiest goy audience
it's all an act

>makes movie to make fun of religions
>spends less than 2 minutes on kikes

Cool, Bill.
youtu.be/LMbHB8PnXA8

He's so Jewish that even if he wasn't famous he could still get birth right citizenship.

Checked

>you must believe in god in order to support the existence of a state

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

I was just going to ask how much he focused on Jews in Religulous
That movie was pretty forgettable, except for years later when he whined about piracy, calling it "white people looting"

Fuck off kike

I agree, you don't need to believe in G-d or follow a religion to support a non-denominational state like Israel.

Also Albert Einstein denounced nationalism as "an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind"...until the late 40s when he started raising funds to arm Israeli institutions to kick out the Palestinians.

Attached: 1490953201168.gif (498x498, 613K)

That movie is so frustrating to watch now that I am saved and understand the doctrines of the Bible. Every single sentence is a low-hanging, non-argument that would be destroyed on an objective playing field. He is an agent of satan and the kikes.

if the state is only for group of religious people as it is in the constitution of the state of Israel then yes this is weird flex for an atheist.

Now tell me his real name

holy shit you guys yes. hes basically howard stern 2.0 i watched howard since i was a young lad and even then i noticed how everyone was very overtly supportive of israel. its all been done

his argument is that of a typical neocon, that Israel is "the only democracy in the middle east" and that its muslim enemies are worse and want to see it destroyed (Iran being used as the biggest boogeyman which Trump has happily run with)

Israel is not a religion but being stupid is nothing new for the norwegian people.

Attached: ZnF5ML5.jpg (685x474, 109K)

Einstein was literally offered to be the president of israel in 1952

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/offering-the-presidency-of-israel-to-albert-einstein

Jews are a nationality as well as a religion. Maher is just a secret ethno-nationalist.

Attached: godzilla_1968_01.jpg (1000x750, 146K)

wrong, faggot
the way jewish orthodoxy of defining who is a jew is different than the state's. even more so than diaspora.

its like if this fuckers just wants to subvert or something....

>hes basically howard stern

when is this fucker going to pay for all the abuse he did to women.

>closet

Attached: 1541392851671.jpg (720x720, 51K)

styx kys

Attached: he-impaled-enemies-to-scare-the-sh_t-out-of-people-photo-u1.jpg (650x945, 151K)

/thread

But without religion, what arguments do you have to justify Israel's occupation?

some jews and boomers will argue that Israel is based on religion not ethnicity because to admit otherwise would be saying that Israel is racist.

that it isn't occupation :^)

Attached: ahem.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Remember when (((certain people))) keep shouting to never trust a muslim because of taqia? Taqia actually is hiding your religion for others to avoid persecution.
Remember when (((certain people))) always make fun of all religions except one certain religion?
Those people always stiffen when mentioning jews or judaism.

>closet

based jew wins again

Derrr I wonder why (((Bill Maher))) is duplicitous, goys?

Attached: 92B30669-7301-4EB5-B705-94D135275FDC.jpg (939x689, 397K)

because guess who runs HBO

he even "joked" about it many times

also, Israel is not that religious

If you aren’t an Israeli citizen and don’t believe God commands you to support Israel then what’s the basis for support?

So you have a Jewish ethnostate just in case this whole diversity thing works out? Atheist zionists are the worst kind of Zionist. The best kind of Zionist are Israelis living in Israel than don’t try manipulate their host country into supporting their real nation

Doesn’t work out*

This.
Perhaps the most evil aspect of Television is that it is 100% a 1-way street and you cannot challenge what is put on the screen

>person on TV tells subversive lies
All you can do is change the channel or turn it off.

Basically TV is just Satan's snake-like tongue spewing lies on numerous channels constantly.

It's becoming harder and harder to watch movies/tv

Hate this big nose kike fuck

Those two minutes were the funniest parts.

How can a nigga be a jew if he doesnt believe in the jew devil god??. Lol atheist jews be so retarded

Attached: 19C57B0B-D7EA-433F-9C76-B9CC5B5495A0.jpg (640x480, 43K)

kek

Athiest is code for one of two things:
>being jewish
>being stupid

Lol.

Christcucks are de facto Jews who follow a Jewish New Testament and even more Jewish Old Testament.

Of anything atheism coupled with libertarianism opened my eyes up to (((them)))