CNN tweeted 4 times about bug eating in less than 24 hours

twitter.com/CNN/status/1124180807034245120

What is it with the bug eating propaganda ?

Attached: FireShot Capture 282 - CNN (@CNN) - Twitter - twitter.com.png (642x692, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioPa1URjZ_Y
gizmodo.com/nasa-and-fema-will-simulate-an-impending-asteroid-strik-1834308695
express.co.uk/news/science/1120665/Nasa-asteroid-warning-asteroid-apophis-99942-skim-Earth-April-2029
ibtimes.com/nasa-asteroid-warning-it-could-hit-us-anytime-heres-how-stop-it-2789607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe thats why

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

Because true wealth is tied to the availability of things to eat. Do not delude yourself otherwise. So, given this, why do you think they want to discuss eating bugs?

The same reason they're pushing tiny houses, "child free life", chopping your cock off, and Netflix...

Attached: th.jpg (474x455, 23K)

They are pushing third world food onto western countries.

really makes me think

lizard shapeshifters are sick and tired of eating their bugs in private, they want to go to high class restaurants and eat them in public, wake up sheeple

Attached: fuckthat.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

they're basically a half-way between lab-grown meat and vegans

They want people to eat less meat because they can't divide the livestock meal portions equitably.

>What is it with the bug eating propaganda ?
The Left has to degrade it's followers.

Because bugs provide just enough energy and nutrients for you to live and work. Good for the cattle.

The meat and veggies? Those go straight to the Elites.

>Probably some signal for some kind of false flag event
Almost certainly this

Attached: 1522211282859.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Take the advice. Jot down notes. You think I'm kidding but look up the NASA asteroid that's on it's way to is.
Look up how NASA first made it a meme by saying they're doing "Asteroid Impact Drills."
Look up how soon those "drills" turned into a "1 in 100 chance."
A lot of people are going to die real soon, user. It's going to be the happening of happenings.
They just don't want everyone to panic so they're giving light suggestions. The media is bad, but they're not objectively evil. They're just ridiculously biased.
But even the Jews don't want the world to end. They need slaves.

So they're putting out shit like this hoping people will remember a little bit and salvage some of the population.

Stock up on Food and Water. 2 weeks, bare-minimum. 1 year is ideal. That'll allow you to outlive the majority of the population. You want food that doesn't require heating or electricity to consume. Canned veges and meat is best. Get a water filter system if you can.

Good luck, user. Thanks for noticing.

Best explanation I think

>why not eat bugs

you first CNN

Insects have no fat. There's an illness called "Rabbit starvation". It goes back to american Trappers who ate starved rabbits in the Alaska winter and then they got ill because the rabbit hadn't any fat left, just protein.

this. fuck eating bugs and fuck the elite.

maby the "migrants" are feeling homesick so they get reminded to eat some traditional third world foods to feel less homesick.

More like what's actually happening is migrants are eating our food. It's not as if we magically make more cows at such rapid rates; we were stockpiling.

It's just the meat, the high quality meat that is. Grains and vegetables are for slaves.

I remember when eating bugs was the kinda thing reserved for Steve-O and Chris Pontius on Wild Boyz for entertainment lmao

They’re working their way up to crow.

>Dont move states, move INTO a tiny home for the same price
>insects are high in vitaminX&protein
>orange man bad
>"binge" watch this
>north carolina
>

I know it's not a new thing, but with Internet, it seems the press straddling the line of their freedom is becoming ubiquitous.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1556368719652.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

NICE.

Bug men meme becomes reality. Memetic magic never ceases to deliver

Ba-dump Bump.
perfect

>perfect
CHECKED
TRIPS OF TRUTH

It's a form of predictive propaganda.

There is an asteroid coming. It's going to kill lots of people.

They can't cause a panic by flat out saying that. But they're stocking up on food and advising you to survive on bugs so that you don't raid their stores.

Signed and approved

Imagine being a leftist.
Fucking imagine.

Attached: bugs.jpg (628x1006, 175K)

>There is an asteroid coming. It's going to kill lots of people.
don't get my hopes up like that user.

>Lets feed Africans bugs so they can continue having 11 kids per woman.

Attached: untitled.png (300x168, 117K)

I'm not joking. Look into it. Look at how, at first, NASA was like:
>We're doing Asteroid Impact Drills! Yay!
A few weeks pass.
>Oh! Hey! Look at that! There is an asteroid in our vicinity! Cool!
More time passes.
>The Earth is pretty due for an Asteroid Impact, isn't it?
Now. . .
>So... there is a 1 in 100 chance of an Asteroid hitting the earth. By the way, did you know you can survive on bugs?

Google it.

There is no space above us
You can check every second
There is giant ball above us in we are in a ball
There are no meteors people get over it
Santa is not real

no one is pushing tiny houses. it was a meme a few years ago and you retards have clung to it ever since

If you don't have animal fat to slow down the digestion, the protein gets rushed through and you're hungry an hour later - so people will be constantly buying this bug food.

Yup.

I like big bugs and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when an ant walks in with an itty bitty taste

And a thorax in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull on your pud

Cause you notice that ant was stuffed

Attached: poopdeau3.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

HEY FUCK THAT, I'M NOT EATING ANY GAH DAMN BUGS.

YOU GUYS CAN GET BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA TO EAT THIS SHIT.

Didn't nasa just give some shitter tier cryptic warning? Wish the fucks would give a date so I'd know when I can finally be put to rest from this clown world

W-wait, isn't subsidized affordeable housing based and redpilled?

>Quarantine subhumans
>900,000 USD ranch meme ends in big cities

I'm dead.

Attached: Oh_My_Sides.jpg (600x603, 40K)

>Santa is not real
fuck off nigger before i stuff your stocking with a reminder of santa.

Why ? Easy.

Brace for a food "scandal" in two weeks revealed by investigation journalists about how most of the processed food in supermarkets have more than 20% bug proteins in it already.

No asteroid. We entered a 20+ year cooling period in 2017, hence the 2 previous Winters in N.America have broken records. Watch adapt2030's YouTube channel. The elite know what is coming - massive food shortage. This is why China is getting into Africa - they're going to deliver Africas food on high speed rail to China. They even have reports on sending 300 Million Chinese to colonise Africa - all linked to food (China gets hit especially hard by cooling periods as their food production and soil quality are already at breaking point).

Yep. What are they fixing to do. These elite communicate in weird little signals.

I'll think about it if I see the hosts at CNN do it first. This whole thing has a very "bugs for the plebs, animals for the higher ups" type of vibe.

The 24th. You should be right at the epicenter. Lucky bastard.

Attached: 1550213562041.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Catalog every instance of globalist bug pusher. Hint. It ties in to Agenda 2030. I wasn't expecting them to open the full media gate this year. But in light of acceleration they're playing their hand now. Please. Catalog. Every. Instance. You will need this in your redpilling folder in about 4 years.

Attached: globalist insect 'new meat'.png (846x941, 1.24M)

There is an Asteroid coming. This is subtle media manipulation to teach you survival without saying: You need to know this or you're going to die.

A few weeks pass.
More time passes.
Now. . .
>So... there is a 1 in 100 chance of an Asteroid hitting the earth. By the way, did you know you can survive on bugs?

Google it.

Only bugs I'll ever eat are the big kind that snibbity snab in the ocean.

Attached: this kills the sea bug.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

Yeah, that was the long term plan. That's got pushed back because, again, there is an asteroid coming.

A few weeks pass.
More time passes.
Now. . .

Google it.

Prepping the wagies for their new life

Attached: do-c-ebisu_-schemata-architecture-hotels-japan_dezeen_936_col_16.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg (860x605, 60K)

jews are undermining food culture.

>Puerto Rico epicenter
So, what you're saying is...
youtube.com/watch?v=ioPa1URjZ_Y

t. AZfag

Jow Forums predicts the end of the world every thursday. You just want this society to end because you know you can fit in it.

yes and as we all know communist asians love eating bugs, and dogs, and rats, and fucking anything they can get their hands on

Attached: 1547298256538.png (1299x876, 649K)

The ones that live near reivers and sewage outlets and feed on human shit and waste. They're literal sea-cockroaches you filthy cunt.

Attached: 1556744035669.jpg (720x447, 33K)

I Googled it and all it sent me back here

Is there some food shortage I don't know about?
As far as I know the supermarkets are full of food.
The butcher isn't running out either.

To be fair I've eaten my fair share of beersnack insects during my travels and her comparison is not that weird.

But user... i-i-it's Friday.

Attached: 1544056472566.jpg (410x230, 13K)

Insects and onions for goyim, and natural resources for us!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I thought the whole point of a tiny house was to have a paid off property that you could actually live on and with an initial unit that could be expanded when you start a family.

Take the shroom pill!
They can be grown inside an underground bunker too and they pretty much only need fresh soil and water occasionally. They don't even need sunlight.
>b-but I don't like it
It's still better than eating bugs.

Attached: mush-min.jpg (1000x667, 150K)

That's what the pot of boiling water is for.

Attached: 1381385442498.jpg (160x189, 11K)

lmao

Tiny houses started with that logic but the meme is now brainwashed as a trend where the 'houses' cost $50,000+.

Google 'Tiny House' and see for yourself. GLHF inevitably jumping through permit loops if you choose to build. Ranchers in east LA county are being run out by the zoning niggers.

>basedboys would rather eat bugs than to resort to eating mushrooms

Attached: alamosa-colorado-workers-pick-mushrooms-at-the-rakhra-mushroom-farm-BTCR3A.jpg (1300x999, 186K)

because overpopulation meme

Mushrooms can be pretty delicious so I'm not against that. Better than eating bugs like a third world subhuman.

I can't find any info on this particular asteroid, what's it called?

mushrooms are great, but they are 92% water and very low in nutrients.

lobsters aren't bugs
they're sea mammals
whales are just freaks

Anyone that thinks an asteroid will come and cause the apocalypse is a mega-brainlet

An apocalypse would actually be interesting, but we are stuck in a world of eternal tedium that will never be broken. And for that reason nothing will happen

So let people in africa and india eat bugs. Why is it being pushed on countries with declining pop?

Mushroom farms are based.

Attached: North Korea mushroom farm, Kim Jong Un.jpg (900x506, 191K)

Imagine dropping a few psilocybin spores in there.

More than likely there will be some kind of food shortage coming soon. Meat/vege prices are likely to skyrocket, look at Canada. Predictive programming to get people to eat that shit in the future.

Oh boy, now we can pack even more brown people into urban slums and favellas stretching as far as the eye can see!

Attached: the future.jpg (722x480, 66K)

Get a load of this cunt.

Attached: germo.png (596x152, 16K)

Bill Gate's new malaria vaccine rolls out today too.
Only 39% effective, but will increase the number of surviving niggers in Africa.,
Eat bugs and import niggers, goy

Insects and crustaceans fall under the same taxonomic family: Arthropoda.

I dare say you already know the answer to that question.
It's little people food.
Real people will obviously continue to eat meat because they deserve it for being real people.

>@EstherHH
>HH
based

wtf are you doing?
that was bait, user.

Can't they be genetically engineered to contain more of those though?
Oh yeah, you could make stupid money and it's hard for the authorities to track down too. You just need to rent a shitty old house and you're good. Growing weed is much more dangerous.
Oy vey, German politicians need to be publically shamed and harassed until they let (((us))) sell fucking bugsto the goyim!

Attached: tinyfarms.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg (860x513, 106K)

This is why I dont trust the new (((beyond meat))) shit they're pushing. I'm sure it's full of pozzed hormones and crushed anti depressants to keep us docile.

Common goy it's good for the environment eat it. What do you hate the planet??

In the future: I remember the days where all the food there was wasn’t maggots, bugs and algae

Mealworms actually aren't that bad desu

kek

Attached: germany blacked (((ad campaign))).jpg (640x591, 69K)

The podlife is the new tinyhouselife

Attached: HONK HONK.png (490x535, 178K)

Attached: 1555325567865.gif (640x359, 3.21M)

To establish a norm,youneed to make something normative. Repeat something enough on a wide scala of mediums to create the illusion that there is a consensus among the people about the desired change of habit. Even if you as a person are aware of it, if people arround you accept it it will pop up more in your normal life, making you on the defensive. The next generation it will be so wide spread that you'll be seen as archaic, and your children will see you as making a big deal about nothing. The replacement of meat with bugs will need a slow but steady stream of this type of propaganda because eating meat is very hardwired in culture, but they shure as hell are trying their best the last 1-3 years. It used to be some reports about bug eating but now they report on it way more often.

What?You don't enjoy the futur?

Attached: GrownLabBeef.jpg (1067x600, 66K)

Simulate. April 26.

gizmodo.com/nasa-and-fema-will-simulate-an-impending-asteroid-strik-1834308695

Oh, it's gonna be close! April 30th.

express.co.uk/news/science/1120665/Nasa-asteroid-warning-asteroid-apophis-99942-skim-Earth-April-2029

By the way, we are over-due for a big one.

ibtimes.com/nasa-asteroid-warning-it-could-hit-us-anytime-heres-how-stop-it-2789607