Something happened today. Went to work today and saw only white people. Oh wait that happens every day

Something happened today. Went to work today and saw only white people. Oh wait that happens every day.
Goddamn this country is based. Why haven't you packed your bags and moved to the last uncucked region of the world?

Attached: asdasdaf.jpg (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telfed.org.il/LithuanianJews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because every other Estonian tells me it's full. What's wrong with you?

Why are there so many of you in the UK?

And live in constant fear of russian green men taking over my neighbourhood and renaming it novomuhosransk? No thank

Catholicism is heresy.

I'd let in people fighting for the right cause
desu no idea, the girls here get wet at the sight of big ben or something but we only use your unis and then return
will never happen, Ukraine was fucked to begin with

>I'd let in people fighting for the right cause
can i has estonian qt3.14?

This ^

Good luck mate, you have to compete with real nordic genes here

Well I'm ok with lower grade qts. So long as decent estonian milkers.

I haven't seen a black person in 5 years in my county

They’re not lower grade, you are m8

wtf I wanna move there.

top kek

so you're saying that if i move here, my grandkids wont be mutts? i'm in.

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 125K)

post moar

anything north of Czech Republic is too far north for me, glad you're ok tho

mine vittu pede tra Eesti on eestlastele

It's true, the weather is absolutely horrid, I had snow on my car today. Global warming isn't a problem for us it's hope

So long as estonia survives us, and the kikes, that's all that matters. Carry on the legacy. The rest of us are dead.

Yanks are working hard to change that, mate.

Attached: 46752353477.png (650x925, 627K)

Pigem norm usakad kui tiblad ja neegrid, keegi tuleb siia kajuks nkn

absolutely noone is falling for that shit

Based. Keep it that way.

>Ukraine was fucked to begin with
we thought the same about Georgia when it was invaded. Bet Georgia thought the same about Moldova. Russians fuck up every single neighbor they have, barring China (too strong) and Best Korea (fucked up beyond repair already). One more Dem president in U.S. and they will fuck up Baltics for sure.

Attached: 1555504702512.png (441x266, 115K)

Better god damn stay that way
I beg you
survive us

Nato lets me sleep at night

Cool

I'm a spic and want to visit. Am I going to get my ass kicked?

Wasn't really an invitation and more like a sanity check

pigem ainult eestlased. erilist vahet pole kas burksid, mingid vene tsurkad või rätipead, samamoodi toovad uut kultuuri sisse ja muudavad meie kodu läbikäiguhooviks. ole eesti rahvuslane mitte mingi pede valge rahvuslane

Keep a low profile and you should be fine, stay away from russians, estonians dont give a fuck generally unless you provoke them

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Funy thing is that the moment they threaten to withdraw nato troops stationed there you will take as many niggers as they tell you.

yes because cucks like OP

Tra ma tahaks, et elu oleks nii lihtne, aga mis teha kui kõik nahhui tõmbavad, ise ei jõua ka 10 last üleval hoida

>One more Dem president in U.S
and best you'll get is 'deep concern'

I'm not some pussy who flees from his country

Nato and EU are different things Ivan

Use our unis and then return? Kek, I've never heard so much bullshit. There's so many here working night shifts in factories.

>Went to work today and saw only white people
I see them everyday at my job

>Why haven't you packed your bags and moved to
>single white American male here; can I move in with you?

Those are different, they just want to live in the UK since they have been brainwashed into thinking it's a better place to live. Similarly to the mexicans in the US

I rest my case

I live with my gf so no ty

nah you just get the bottom of the barrel idiots who cant find a good job anyway thinking the UK is a land of opportunity for them

>uk
>land of opportunity
explains a lot, if anything it's the opposite. most people around here are taking benefits or 'welfare' which anyone with a citizenship and a kid can get.

exactly, all the ones who actually want to make money abroad go to Australia, I legitimately dont understand why they come to you, wishful thinking I guess

As a Swede it felt so weird walking the the streets of Tallinn without and not seeing blacks, browns and gypsies. Pic is my swedish hometown for comparison.

Attached: IMG_1355.jpg (658x494, 75K)

It's probably closer that's why they move. Also we have all yours and Lithuanias Jews. Need to return to sender

Why not Latvia or Lithuania? How good the Baltic countries are?

I feel for you Sven, I was recently in Stockholm and couldn't see a single girl i'd bang, there were only nigs and sandnigs, hope you can get your shit together soon

tra sa oled täis vitt ikka. mida head sa näed, kui me võtame vastu mingeid pedesid teisest kultuuriruumist kes räägivad teist keelt? me oleme nii väike rahvus, me ei saa seda lubada et mingid peded tulevad siia ja hakkavad oma kultuuri ja vöörkeelt peale suruma. eestis on 30% tsurkasi kellest enamus ei oska eesti keelt, meie keel ja kultuur surutakse lihtsalt alla. saad sa aru, pede ?

jews here? Ive met one in my life here so I have no idea what you're on about

I don't know what social security is like over in aussieland, but anyone gets the premium fucking plan over here, free housing, free money, free healthcare, free medicine.
I can understand the appeal of living here but holy shit does it draw some subhumans, can't take public transport because you feel like you're going to get bombed or robbed it's a 3rd world shithole.

LV and LT are way poorer but have cheaper alcohol, LV is also half russian. Take your pick

post ww2 many of your tribesman and diamond dealers set up shop here (in South Africa). Also influential in ending apartheid working with the Communist Party.

kle lits ära paugu niisama, minu idee oleks tuua valgeid siia ja integreerida neid mitte nagu venkud kes tegelevad oma teemaga. Kui sa reaalselt arvad et puhas eraldumine on ainus võimalus siis mdea võta vahelduseks mõni raamat ette. Meil on vaja suruda enda kultuuri teistele peale sest muidu see sureb lihtsalt välja, sad but true.

They don't go there to live, they work and come back, if someone lives off benefits he is automatically considered a faggot

Never heard of this, source?

telfed.org.il/LithuanianJews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa

Mostly lithuanian though

why are you inviting immigrants you sad fuck?

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

alustama peaksime venelaste intergreerimisega. kui me ei saa venelaste integreerimisega hakkama siis miks sa arvad, et me saame nende lääne pededega hakkama ? eestis oskavad pms enamus inglise keelt, hakkavad peale suruma, et öö m,nahui sa minuga eesti keeles räägid, inglise keel on lingua franca. mida sa siis teed pede? ah?

czech republic is pretty fine too.

Palun lõpeta meie riigi reklaamimine viiekümne kuue protsendilistele ahvidele. Eesti on ainult eestlastele. Raiu see sõnaotseses mõttes endale pähe kirvega pedekas.

When are you joining the V4. You're not an ethnostate until you're not joining the belt of whiteness.

let me guess
>b-but we are crypto-scandinavians, Sweden would be angry at us if we joined the V4

Attached: white_forest.jpg (800x531, 97K)

fuck off
we're full

Valge rahvuslus on eestisse jõudnud?

Eesti ongi eestlastele aga see suht arusaadav juba, et lihtsalt lastega me enam hakkama ei saa niiet ainsaks reaalseks võimaluseks jääb importida valgeid ja teha neist eestlased. Kuid ei tra pekse ringis pihku kui hästi te kultuuri hoiate kui endal nkn lapsi pole ja midagi produktiivset korda ei saada

People on the internet tell me Finland is also some based heaven of 99.9% of white people but on my daily commute around 30-40% of the people i see are black so i'm pretty sure Estonia would be a disappointment too

Attached: 1555424747660.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

Is it really just that easy, just pack up and go like that? Every time I've looked into moving to Europe I basically have to have a masters degree and 10 billion dollars.

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

1, we're getting diversified, I see niggers every day

2, we're occupied by and slaves for the US, so that means our "nationalism" inherent is allowed as much and as far as it enables to harass Russia and is propped up by world jewry (see Ukraine)

as such, we're not a genuine player for huwhite interests, just a province that's slower on the uptake

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

tra taun kuidas sa saad teha kedagi eestlasteks? eestlaseks sünnitakse. meil on oma etniline identiteet. me pole nagu USA kus seda pole ja igaüks kes elab seal on ameeriklane. täis globalisti jutt tra lase endale kuul pähe PEDE

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

are you in capital

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

oh shit. ouch. sorry to hear that Shitstonia

I saw no people today because I didn't go to work. I work remotely and only leave my house at night. I think it's starting to fuck with my head.

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

Same for moving to the USA.

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

WTF, 3 mal Estonia?
Which one if you is the hot black girl that wants us all to race mix with black queens?

FUCK OFF
THEY'RE FULL

How badly does your average ethnic Estonian in say, Tallin hate Ivans?
.t slightly on the ivan side with Eesti citizenship

Attached: 1521036191471.jpg (1024x680, 166K)

Yeah work is the one place niggers dont go

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

i can't even picture what estonians look like

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

>Russians
>white

Attached: 1531992724453.jpg (1200x800, 577K)

I would unironically kill every r*ssian if I could

>Tallin
>Eesti citizenship

I'm sorry if this disappoints you guys, but your women are easy af if you're a tanned foreigner. Using Tinder as a tourist in Tallinn is easy mode. I know >5 Estonian women (not even Russian ones, real Estonians) and they all say they find Estonian guys boring af. Just a matter of time...

do you live in some village in the forest? In Tallinn I see negroes every day. And they are not just some tourists from Sweden, they actually leave here.

FUCK OFF
THEY'RE FULL

If you don't speak the local language you'll have limited job options, but that's it. Also, you'll need visa but that shouldn't be that hard