Any oldfags wanna tell us what you guys thought about Muslims before 9/11...

Any oldfags wanna tell us what you guys thought about Muslims before 9/11? I literally didn’t even know Muslims existed honestly but I was a kid so that could be why.

Attached: C2FA6028-7A5D-4782-8CA3-D32C3B23BB0D.png (411x561, 458K)

retarded sandpeople. Same as today.

They hijacked airplanes and blew up jews in israel. Now they do neither. Weird.

they were extremely rare in the west unlike today

And that's a /thread lady and gentlemen. Have a great day!

Honestly, I thought they were a curiousity of humanity. Like the Amish but less relevant and not a religion a serious person would even consider. Something I still beleive, now that I think about it.

either romantic tales of badass sandnigs riding mighty steeds and firing their muskets. or sneaky sleazy sandnigs selling white women. or cool Bedouin sandnigs who were hospitable, yet very mysterious and dangerous.

one of my favorite stories was a famous bishop of canterbury who's father fought in the crusades but was captured by a chieftain. the hostage fell in love with the leader's daughter, and she let him free.

the story goes that a few years later she slipped out of her fathers grasp and with only two words, london, and the young man's name, traveled thousands of miles and actually discovered her lover.

>Any oldfags wanna tell us what you guys thought about Muslims before 9/11?

30 the year the towers were hit.

thought they were barbarians prior who couldn't help but kill each other.

figured they'd supply the modern-day slave trade if we still had one, like another continent.

lold daily at praying to a box. everyone knows my imaginary friend is more real than that box.

I feel they were more moderate and more secular back then, at least in my country.

>literally didn’t even know Muslims existed honestly
This!

I was 14 and never heard of a mudslime before, I did a lot of reading and watching documentaries in general around this age and used to spout cheeseball shit like, "Yanks had it coming, they have been doing horrible things to muslims for years" and "I am proud to have a country that the misfortunate are dying to get into"

Now I think they are a disease and my culture (NOT RACE although the two are related) is being replaced.

they largely were. read about lawrence of arabia, his connections to british intelligence, and the establishment of the house of saud.

some "conspiracy theories" are not theories at all. they are truth.

Then, shitskins were an annoyance but religion never was an issue.
Afghans, Bosnians, Turks, Eritreans... All celebrated with us and held their believes to themselfes.
Thank you Obongo, i guess.

36yo here. Honestly didn’t think of mudslimes at all. On the odd occasion that I saw a ninja irl it was an oddity and interesting. I was at uni at the time and had no ill feeling for them there. Obviously they were smelly but not a threat. Far from it.
On Sep 12, on campus, a few of us smashed the muslim prayer room to shit. 8 months later I joined the raaf.
I would like to see the White Australia Policy revived retroactively

this

no muslims were involved in 9/11. only jews and good goys

I met my first muslims in fifth grade back in 97 (I lived in a pretty small town). I got a very poor impression of them right away. They were very aggressive, and they would constantly sexually harrass the girls at the school, something that was completely unheard of before. Yes, fifth grader muslims were extremely sexually aggressive. Thankfully pc culture didn't have a steel grip on my area yet, and muzzies were few, so whenever we got sick of them we'd beat the shit out of them at recess. They never stopped being animals, but they quickly learned to control themselves a bit. Teachers did fuck all to stop us. Today we would have been locked up and teachers and principals would have covered up the sexual harrassments and rapes. I feel so bad for kids who are forced to go to school today. Home schooling is illegal, so they're forced to live under conditions that more resemble american prisons rather than actual schools.

Terrorists that tried to take down the Twin Towers. Terrorists that were responsible for 95% of the hot spots around the world since inception. It’s a flawed system and the only way to stop it is through violence—either reactionary or preventative.

I always disliked them. I grew up with them when I was a kid and they caused problems all the time. They were bad in school (compared to white kids) and noisier. Quite a lot of them had a disgusting outer appearance and smelled. I knew a girl when I was a 7-8yo who started smoking at that age. Once she told me in private that her parents beat her regularly - of course I told the teacher even though i promised not to. Don't know what happend after that. She was so bad behaved that our teacher gave her a special place far away from the rest of us - now that I think of it, it must have been a horrible expirience and I pitty her. Some of her familymembers had physical deformations and other parents (in meetings) avoided to sit near to them. I also remember the mother of a turkish student (who was good in school though) had 6 fingers etc. They are disgusting in general and don't belong into white countries. Pic very related

Attached: Gradually, I began to hate them.jpg (900x900, 197K)

This, but also Ayatollah Asshola. But nobody really cared or obsessed or fetishized them like we do today.

Anyone remember when western countries let lots of them in as an apology for them doing 9/11

I forgot to mention an arabic family I knew back then. One of the bigger brothers once pressed his sisters face onto the stove and half her face was a fire scar. Also the mother of a former turkish friend of mine barely speaks any German, even thoug she lived here for decades now.

Muslims (then we just called them Arabs) were known for being sexually repressed, for buying expensive real estate and fast cars, and for jacking up the price of oil back then.

Nobody cared about their religion except whiny feminsts

desu i cant remember. i just remember that we had some "kanaken" in elementary school and they were all stupid so i was pissed that they are in my country. and i am still today.

back then, in my country they were more docile because of dictatorship, now they went ape shit because of democracy.

conclusion:
they'll shit on civilization if they aren't ruled by crazy pedo dictator.

>YEAH ZOMG I REMBR IN SKOOL DEY WUZ AGWESIV N SHEEIT, FUCKIN MUDSLIMES LOL XDDDD!1!1

Attached: 1556827858730.jpg (280x256, 15K)

correction: whiny feminsts and Jews

>"they would constantly sexually harrass the girls at the school"

Attached: 1519013001095.png.png (644x800, 15K)

"They were very aggressive"

Attached: soybeard.png (231x218, 9K)

Lol, look at this dirty Arab.

picture a word where muslims didn’t even exist and no one ever thought about them. that was the west before 9/11.

All I knew was they lived in countries that had lots of oil and the men wore weird clothing. Suddam Hussein always seemed like a gangster on TV.

>Muslims before 9/11
Pic related comes to mind.

Attached: ayatollahs.jpg (3414x5120, 2.91M)

Bullshit. They’ve always been a cancer. How quickly we forget that they tried to take down the towers in ‘92. It’s the West’s tech advancement that even allows them to affect us beyond their deserts.

violent drug addicts who tended to get involved with organized crime, drug dealing and corrupt police

>what you guys thought about Muslims before 9/11?
They did the same stuff they do today. Grooming gangs, drugs and blowing up airplanes.
We didnt call them muslims, but arabs and pakies.

My crush in the third grade showed up with a hijab on one day out of nowhere and that confused the fuck out of me. Obviously we were like 9 but I'm serious when I say this girl was beautiful. I guess hijabs work because I immediately became less attractive to her. She was Turkish.

It was pre internet. When you see an uprising somewhere in the east these days the first thing they do is shut the internet down. We've been at war with the arabs since the crusades one way or another, but where the appitite for death to all west came from is not clear. CIA? then the event itself

I say it was pre internet, it wasn't. But I watched the story breaking sat at an office desk in my first job, I think it was AOL news or someshit, the homescreen. There was no social media or important sites where people could come togther, the MSM was still the boss

I liked the cute muslim girls that showed up in my anime video games.

Attached: file.png (640x479, 538K)

1999, my first year of uni. A girl said that Islam means peace, I said no, it means submission. She called me a racist.

True story.

We didn't. You only ran across them in urban areas and it seemed to only be females out and about shopping. Me and my friends would call them ninjas because they were dressed in all black sheets.

I'm 36 and I remember that when I was a kid muslim children would say that it was only a matter of time until they took over and we would be their slaves. It was quite obvious what was discussed at the dinner table.

32yr old Aussie here form Sydney. Maybe some of you Aussies aren’t old enough to remember the rape gangs we had in 2000. The gang bullshit we also had. They definitely were not popular then either.

They were nutjobs already here.
My dad worked with them in London, when I was a child he told me all they did was fight over religion with the Hindus and he had to step in & sort that shit out.
Then we had the Salman Rushdie book which opened eyes for many, affected me as I was hassled in the workplace several times and we had to have extra security.
Got racially abused for being white whenever they felt like being victims. I didn't like in an area where we had them (then, at least), but on travelling to cities you came across it.

Some of her family members had physical deformations
Hmmmm, nice bit of interfamily inbreeding going on, just like here. Quality.

Yep, animals are learning about vpns

didnt trust them, my dad told me about Kobar Towers in 1998 and didnt trust those sand folk. I just pictured them with rifles and camels tho. didnt really think they had cities and shit as an 8 year old

They had tried destroying the world trade centers before in the 90s as well, among a litany of other thing, so they certainly weren't viewed as star members of the community- however- it wasn't until 9/11 that normal people truly started to study and hate them. It's also worth noting racism was basically acceptable so long as it was stated tastefully, humorously, or factually up until the Obama administration..

It goes without saying, all of our problems stem from letting White women and minorities vote. The West chose "diplomacy" and "good acting" instead of reason and order, so now there is virtually nothing we can do to stop bad actor nations like Russia from wreaking incredible amounts of havoc just riling up our diverse and easily conflictable brainwashed masses (albeit Muslims).

Tldr; most people saw them as Hindus, others saw them as a random group that uppity niggers liked to pretend they belonged to after going to prison in order to spite "white" Christianity... and finally, a fairly small portion of people knew about people like the Shah, and understood US foreign policy well enough to know it was only a matter of time before we were at war with radical sects.

reminder that Islam accepts Christ's (peace be upon him) Resurrection. Islamophobia is a Jewish invention