Heroism is cuckhold ideology

Ok my fellow whitey brothers, here to teach yall something about heroism.

Heroism is the most cucked ideology

>DUH DUH DUH hold on a minute! B-but I thought heroes were brave and manly virtuous!

No. Heroes die for others. They dont get to breed. They dont get to fuck whaminz. They dont get to enjoy any of lifes pleasures ever again. KEKED.

The trick to being a hero is be heroic as long as there is no mortal danger involved. Make your women feel safe. Play the part of brave dashing hero. Live as a champion for the rest of your life instead of dying and flopping to the ground like a little cuck doormat for everyone to step over and forget after you are gone.

Attached: cucked.png (644x546, 545K)

Ask yourself is it worth dying to be remembered with 1.6K upvotes on reddit?

Heroes never die

Cutting of your cock and making a hole where it used to be gets you more upvotes

It is also more brave and heroic desu

There's heroes and there's legends

And it's beautiful

The bell tolls for thee

Betas shouldn't pretend to be heroic. It's a niche that only alphas can pull off.

Can't argue that, fuckable indeed

Jappie boy. What do you think since your culture has sepeku do you think its good to die heroically?

people still go to college in 2019?

I'm laying my life down for my Sons without hesitation. Hero or not. And I'm NOT risking my life for strangers (Especially Brown Ones) because... I have sons who need their father.

You type like a faggot 14 year old edgy retard.

Well said. Family matters ofcourse you would defend them from an active shooter.

Imagine typing this post up and genuinely thinking it’s good.

You wanna die for me white boi? Once you do i'll piss on your corpse because thats what cucks deserve. Die for me little goy

In a ethonostate there are heros because in an ethonostate most males share a common Y chromosome. You are sacrifice yourself so that others with similar DNA get to go further and reproduce. It's why ants work together so well. The ants are all highly related so that group success is genetic success for those Genes.

you might be confusing heroes with martyrs

>T.mercy from overwatch

Don't you have a street to shit in, paki?

Being a martyr without having a paradise to go to seems meaningless and retarded tbqh

Attached: Facial_Chronicle_-_b.18,_p._432_ill_-_Crimean_invasion_1521.jpg (598x841, 180K)

everybody dies stingy honcky
what does one die (or live) for? happiness? feeling good? take a oxycontin clown pill and call it a day

Live for experience, sex, food, adventure, education.

Dont take the "its just drugs bro" hormones and happiness nullshit.

Heroes make history and build empires. Betas like you get in the boats with the women and children.
One doesn't act the hero for fame but because the situation demands it.

Better a dead lion than a live jackal.

All this get to mate with females bullshit is faggotry and the reason why some nations did great things and others had great things done to them.

Neck yourself

I'm fairly certain Nietzsche already established that.

Altruism = slave morality.

>Betas like you get in the boats with the women and children.

and fuck your wife after youre gone.

Never been with a "whaminz" have you?

Kek you couldn't fuck your own hand little man

thats a good point.

Attached: nicebum.jpeg.png (640x480, 817K)

>implying he's a japs
Most likely english teacher or anermuuts in Okinawa.

in terms of the OP pic, if the person shooting is a few feet from you, maybe it's not altruism or heroism but desire for more sex and education

pick a new troll pic for your troll thread suckbag

i have no children, and plan not to, we are everwhere. we wait for disaster constantly ready to die for the fathers of our nation so your children can see your face again. i have no hopes for this life, but i know you do, and your family is beautiful to me and worth losing my life. its a martyr complex for sure but to me if anything in this life is worth dying for its your family, im sorry im a cuck thats just the way it is.

If you look through the history, you will notice a pretty clear pattern.
Heroism is just a stupid action that succeded against all odds.

This
Glad there's still some man here

Men biologically sacrifice themselves for their communuty because 1 man and 100 women can rebuild, where 1 woman and 100 men can not.

of course he's white
the rest of majority of his class is probably not

Your "great men" got Berlin women used as rape slaves for weeks on end.

Never marry a berlin woman there is a good chance she is a slavic rape baby.

The hero's tale has cursed by all those who cannot live it. For the hero, he does it *for* the village. So the village curses itself to clowndom.

Cheap shot

yeah well when does heroic start to pay off? Like I say its a cucked ideology.

So if your missus is getting raped by 3 nogs you'd run away because well, you might get hurt and that'll adversely affect your chance of passing on your genes? Do me a favour

WHITE. MALE.

No thats different. This is about dying for strangers. Ofcourse you would do anything to defend family.

I dunno pal, all the heros from pre jew stories fuck constantly

You are nothing more than a rat

Coward.

He should have just gave the shooter the finger like that rabbi did

You share more genes in common with an adopted child of your own race than you do with your own mixed race child.

If your race is under attack, and without your help it will fall, and you have the choice to be heroic and save it, the win multiplies by the number of 'children' saved and the average difference between those children's similarity to you vs whoever would have replaced them. These numbers are hard to pin down quantitatively because they involve events, but these are two of the driving factors that would need to be considered.

If yours is the only race (consider the 'human race') then they are all competitors against you - basically pests.

Pure selfishness for yourself and your own should be your guide ( barring hostile Ayys or barring you are Bruce Willis on a trip to drill a hole in a comet to implant a nuke.)

This is all Darwinistic calculation about human actions. It doesn't mean happiness is to be obtained by being a slave to your genes.

And maybe happiness rather than prevalence is the more worthy goal. If this world is not worth living in then why should you and yours have to live in it?

If life is worth living then you'd want it for yourself and your own.

Also you probably don't know what you're doing. You probably don't know how to apply heroism effectively except in hindsight once the opportunity has passed. Often smaller amounts of heroism (anything more than doing/saying absolutely nothing is SOME degree of heroism ) are more effective than grandiose and more costly heroism.

It's only a benefit to your genes if heroism is effective. Heroism is usually more effectively applied in smaller amounts with full information over longer timespans.

I'd only die for things I love like my family, everyone else can eat a bullet.

Attached: 1556739895926.jpg (960x645, 122K)

>old niggers never die, they just go to jail

>Heroes die for others.
That's the recent concept of hero

ofcourse fag cucked british user would think heroism is a cuckhold ideology. I bet he also thinks patriotism and nationalism is cucked too. What would a bunch of needle armed nerd necked KHHVs on Jow Forums know about anything that requires the slightest bit of courage. the most bravest think youve probably done is post a few clown memes and try make something a white supremacy symbol XD

Sorry Muhammad Al Espanol.

Altruism is either only apparent or an error.

>Alexander the Great is a cuck
>died 2300 years ago
>everyone still knows his name

You can either live on through your children or you can live on through your name.

that’s right, the old concept of hero was someone that killed an absolute shitload of people as effortlessly as possible, c.f. Achilles

Leaf wants to be a cuck. Wow big surprise

Im basque little rat

Tbh once you have a few kids out then there's no point in living for men. A heroic death is what we all really want because it means we'll be remembered and lets us stop living.

Soldier goes to war. Steps on a landmine. Is only appreciated by other vets. The public think hes a murderer.

Are they worth dying for?

Attached: police meditate.jpg (1215x1215, 236K)

Bruh most of the Greek heroes weren't Chads

>that pic
I like cops but I still audibly kek'd

That's exactly what he's doing

This is the selective pressure, but when it is out of context and unconscious we end up with people dying for other tribes.

Being a martyr is meamingless if you have a better place to be after dying though

He misunderstands what a hero is. To be a hero you must first "slay" a "dragon" over-coming adversity - becoming the chad - is inherent in heroism.

Too much jewliwood
This is a hero the killing medusa

Attached: medusa-1366362_1280-1140x530.jpg (1140x530, 75K)

Nietzsche also loved Islam and said the Moors were superior to any Christian culture.

He was a spergy retard

hero

the 3770 soldiers Audie killed are called casualties

Attached: audie.jpg (582x582, 36K)

>my fellow whitey brothers
>yes goy heroism is for cucks

Obvious jew bait. Sage if you reply to this thread.

Attached: 1556781796653.jpg (293x297, 54K)

Depends on the war. Most wars are bullshit in which victory has no bearing on the success of the combatants beyond surviving the conflict - by why fight?

Appreciation may not be the goal. Even being hated may be fine. A child might be pissed at you for not letting them play in the street, but you succeed as a parent by not letting them get hit by a car.

Ok I agree. I should have said martyrs. Heroes are people capable of achieving feats and it does not necessarily mean they risk their lifes for strangers.

You'd be overcoming your most basic instincts out of love for something greater (ideally)

nigger Alexander the Great had three wives by the age of 32 and was father of Alexander IV and rumor has it he died due to acute lollis poisoning

You know a hero could have kids before he does heroic shit. OP doesnt make much sense.

>Muslim doesn't understand valour.

He who dares wins. He who does not starts a corner shop and marries his cousin.

That's not what the old concept of a hero was though

that shows some humility. congrats

1 man and 100 women will starve to get rid of a lot of women. Women are enormous resource sinks and the labor to recover is generally done by men. Society can afford to lose some men, but it can reach a tipping point where there aren't enough men to keep the operation running. A good example is Russia in the 20th century. WW1, civil war, purges, WW2. By 1980 they were fucked because their entire leadership consisted of people born right before the ww1 and the civil war and were old enough not to be killed in ww2

You sound like a kike, legitimately. Jews are genetically cowards.

But it's not that because you're willingly opting out of life for the idea that you'll be granted entry into a paradise. It's selfish. Martyrs are only meaningful if they can sacrifice themselves for something in this life knowing that their death will only be miserable for them.

Based.

Have you been listening to Johnny Rebel?

This guy gets it

Without comunity there is no familiar happiness
Whithout family there is no indivividual happiness
Risking your life for the comunity you are defending your own way of life and happiness

troll or not this post makes me sad. This type of thinking is why the white race is in trouble.
Without men bravely facing down danger what do we have?
cowards.

Breivik bravely faced down adversity and won.

But if you don't have a community then getting yourself killed is retarded

Lets say all the brave men die because of MUH HERO. wont that mean they cant pass on their genes which means only coward genes pass on?

Intelligent heroes are already one step ahead. dumb heroes die, smart heroes live. The nations babies will be smart hero genetics.

check mate.

Attached: Jews.png (428x491, 408K)

>Without men bravely facing down danger

Rightwing retards like you are the first to throw other men under the bus

Being pro male = being selfish

Attached: Kevin-Spacey.jpg (615x399, 25K)

and history proved him right about that too

Not passing your genes if you are gonna convert in slave is the only honourable way of living and dying
You are unironically repugnant

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 80K)

that would be stupid.

(not a Christian here)

But the Christian Martyrs in ancient Rome impressed because it showed their faith that they were willing to die. Their martyrdom brought converts.

A martyr might bring converts by showing the worthiness of a cause by example.

A hero may or may not be a martyr. A martyr must lose/sacrifice something. A hero must only risk something - their risk might end in sacrifice, or not.

For a hero, the expected personal payoff of their risk may or may not be less than one. Enterprise, exploration, can be heroic.

Nah men innately want to sacrifice themselves.
Are you telling me you didn't have a fucked up dream as a kid that someone would nearly get hit by a car so you could dive in and push them out of the way.
I think a large part of why men today are so unhappy is that they have nothing worth sacrificing themselves for.

Unironically agree
Altruism is either a mental defect, or just your genes being the unlucky ones destined to be the beta slave of society like a retarded, useless and expendable worker ant that no one actually gives a fuck about. It's also quite ironical how the most selfish people of society who manage to become billionaires or politicians end up doing the most for it

That's the reason heroes are praised, because they gave something more valuable for something less valuable.

It's clown world, everywhere you look. Even more "moderate" or "conservative" positions like honoring valor have been inverted so as to benefit the massive collective, rather than your own tribe.

Sacrifice and being a hero aren't bad in the context of your own tribe. In that setting, it would actually be the highest virtue to give yourself for your tribe. But this country is not my tribe. No state can be my tribe. States exist only as mobsters and taxmen. Being a hero for the state is being a mercenary for the state.

This is well put

Kikes could never understantand masculine atributes, they are race of femenine scheming snakes

Attached: 086snakes.jpg (1008x761, 237K)