In the news now

Attached: steve-cohen-chickenbarr.jpg (1000x562, 151K)

What a disgusting looking son of a bitch.

(((Cohen)))
Every. Single. Time.

You try an look attractive eating a piece of fried chicken, in a suit none the less.

The left can't even do passive-aggressive right.

When he gave the bitch a piece of it it seemed like she said the chicken was cold.Hopefully this Boss Hogg looking kike faggot got salmonella from eating it and is shitting and puking himself today.

Attached: 24EF1722-5618-4D2A-ACB3-95A3D7781315.jpg (988x919, 232K)

why does he also have a little chicken on his desk?

Attached: kikefriedchicken.jpg (618x412, 78K)

It was literally an ad. And a good one.

Because he was starting the viral marketing campaign #ChickenBarr. Because Barr is a chicken. Get it? Get it?

Attached: D5mfrpBW0AAQ2Ju.jpg:large.jpg (519x500, 45K)

That is pretty lame, after the last 2 days bar looks like he has a dick the size of a freight train and balls the size of Sputnik, no way that shit gets legit traction.

Because Barr spent all of Wednesday's hearing shoving his meat down the Democrats' throats?

Attached: 6y7b91908713523.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>lefty meme
>lame
and water is wet homie

It won't. I got that off some bitch's twatter that was defending him. Go to his twitter and you'll see people are disgusted with it, even anti-Trumpers.

>bad meme
>KFC stock goes up anyway from promotion
>more jobs are created
>Trump wins again!

Barr did totally wreck them. And took no shit. Was amazing.

Attached: Steve Cohen eats Kentucky Fried Chicken at Barr hearing.webm (480x270, 2.92M)

went are jews so disgusting?

And then one day, for no reason at all, everyone voted for Hitler.

>ywn be a fatcat kike eating fried chicken with your suit and gold rings on
at least i have tendies

Attached: 1539867354821.jpg (640x640, 78K)

So he publically embarrassed himself over that? (Including on video for all of humanity to watch and make fun of for generations to come)
This might be one of the biggest self-owns I have ever seen.