What happened to all of the giants?

What happened to all of the giants?

Attached: 502017210_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

folkrealmstudies.weebly.com/jack-the-giant-killer-fights-cormoran-the-giant.html
worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Van_Buren_Bates
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/life-science/destruction-thousands-giant-human-skeletons-early-1900s/
youtube.com/watch?v=MvHCknDNgqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead obviously

Attached: IMG_20190412_200018.jpg (3456x4608, 3.34M)

Became serbs

Their offspring grew up and they became giants too.

All stories about prehistoric giants are reflections of people's own early childhood.

They got converted to christcuckery and were made to turn the other cheek.

Attached: #multiculti yahweh.jpg (1050x680, 363K)

there was a concerted effort to wipe them out, starting with the flood in the biblical times & on to other figures like Jack the giant killer.

folkrealmstudies.weebly.com/jack-the-giant-killer-fights-cormoran-the-giant.html

The giant’s offspring with human women still live on as kikes

Attached: 700F6F50-D8C7-4984-B5D5-C5C2A1A69C73.jpg (1440x1080, 239K)

they got BTFO by manlets

the last ones were killed off by USSF in Kandahar.

Do they even have a frontal lobe?

Attached: 4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c-750.jpg (462x670, 75K)

6'4" guy here

They bred with womanlets, which is why we need to exterminate all manlets or modern humans will suffer the same fate.

then why are kikes like 5'4 on average?

the average height in those times was like 5'5" for a man, so a 6' 8" guy would be seen as a giant

The Smithsonian destroyed a lot of giant bones to push a false narrative.
worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/

Attached: 1516237651332.jpg (408x632, 32K)

They play in the NBA

based and redpilled

I wish we talked about the Smithsonian more

>giants
Giants were at most 6’2”. So they would appear as if they were towering over a typical manlet which at most would be 5’11”
Many such cases can be observed today even. So no, I don’t think giants are extinct

They live(d) in underground cave systems in the middle east with lots of entrances in Afghanistan. The USA developed missiles that could maneuver through cave systems and fired thousands of them into caves in Afghanistan claiming to be destroying complex jame's bond-esque subterranean al qaeda bases that never existed but were actually just genociding the remnants of the giants.

Attached: kandahar.jpg (1197x898, 155K)

They get millions of dollars just for being Nephilim and people sit around and watch them put a ball in a basket like trained circus animals

Attached: Boban.png (773x461, 555K)

the Smithsonian is so retarded that I want to think it's a distraction from real shit going on

dexterity always wins so they got bred out or died out

Attached: strength-vs-dexterity-ia-mahssifregh-com-29380132.png (500x564, 145K)

I wonder if she calls him dad lol

>What happened to all of the giants?
The smithsonian stuck them all in their basement

they got shattered into smaller pieces but now
have reformed again, they are called corporations
corp = corpse, made up of many cells ie workers.
there's your giants. legion, they are many and
work as one.

Attached: 382_1000.gif (609x345, 3.01M)

underground, someday soon they will return to the surface along with other strange creature that have never been seen on this surface world

Attached: 248093.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Red-pilled and based post cap, but what they are actually doing i think is harvesting them because they posses unique abilities since they are completely different beings as opposed to natural ones - humans, animals and plants

nah they were a separate species and couldn't mix. the last of them died in the early to mid 1900s despite a few attempting to breed.

there was a cataclysm around the early 1800s. they built the huge vaulting structures from our past.

Cool pic, source?

Some say they're still trying

Attached: iphone pics 6-2012 570.jpg (1000x1500, 489K)

What do you mean what happened to the giants?

We're nearly finished eradicating all the manlets from this earth. We are the giants.

Moses and his promised people fought the descendants of Og and eradicated them.

that guy is probably around 6foot tall

check out this beast; en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Van_Buren_Bates

im under canada right now

When is day of the rake?

Did somebody say "giants"?

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-tormund.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Before proper nutrition people were super short. So anybody that grew to average modern height or even 6ft plus was considered a giant.

Guys quick, how can we find out which races are most predisposed towards having Marfan syndrome and forms of gigantism?

regression to mean

If the manlets in that photo are like 5'4 then the giant is only 7'-8'. If you want "giants" like that, check the NBA, or Scandinavia.

>goes up in flame

but that's below the mean

Giants is a reference to Nordics during the Antiquity. Nords ate more meat than others and grew noticeable larger.

So you'd think! The mean is around 4'11

Interesting. Anyone got more smithsonian stuff?

Nigga that femur doesnt look human, we sure we arent getting trolled

In ancient history you can find in England stories about giants go like this usually;

>''That natural formation kind of looks like a giant man had to make somewhere to sit down as a chair / somewhere to eat / a bath''
>''Hey that rock formation nearby we noticed that looked like a giant skeleton or skull must have been his bones then, maybe he actually did lmao''

Sort of a joke but also a nice little story to show kids and visitors.

Attached: giantamerican.jpg (800x1114, 115K)

>meme flag
>trolled

Attached: 1556032584782.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Charlemagne was like 7 feet tall.

Whats on your mind user?

Attached: 1543109884527.jpg (625x349, 63K)

Those women wanted him to grievously injure them.

Attached: 1445885138099.gif (300x226, 468K)

Haha, how have I missed this one. What a gem.

Attached: 1554395050815.gif (200x100, 535K)

I fucked them all to death with my big dick

Was that the giant of Kandahar? I can see the special forces guy at the end.

is he ded

Holy shit I never spotted him before.

His future kids are.

They settled in the Netherlands

>tfw 6'8 lanklet
Atleast i'm Dutch so I don't stick out that badly

Attached: Genetic Lottery.jpg (830x960, 84K)

/thread

This

Attached: 46BBD089-6F1C-48ED-83AF-205E97A77151.png (2546x1072, 188K)

No dude.

The only ones who have actual myths talking about being descendants of giants are Slavs.

>tallest people on average are Dinarid Slavs

6'6 here, feels pretty average

All dead.

Attached: wqm0suma24kz.jpg (668x531, 121K)

6'6 is extremely tall even by Nederlands standards. I am 6'4 (measured in the morning barefoot.) I can sometimes go days walking in busy public spaces without seeing someone taller. 6'6 would be equivalent to having a 150 IQ in terms of percentile. Tall height.

how big do you think the guy on the rights dick was?

Attached: 1532903466545.jpg (250x223, 5K)

Jews.

The height didn’t carry over but all the other shit did

they were 6'3 master race when you all were manlets

Soon™

Attached: 1527728431625.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

As big as the guy on the left

Giants are still around but normal people are also like a foot taller than they used to be so they dont look so big no more.

They're somewhere near Huddersfield.

>6'6 is extremely tall even by Nederlands standards
No it's not, I am 198cm and I'm rarely the tallest person anywhere, and usually people are a little bit shorter than me (5-10cm) at most.

they were just 6' people in a world of 5'9 men

I agree with

Did not have a dick, check those womanly hips

Attached: q-angle-female-male.jpg (300x288, 26K)

how can whyte bois compete?

Attached: 1533183515847.jpg (2560x1440, 802K)

Why is the the one thing everyone bitches about? When you respond as expected you are being controlled.

As a 5'7 netherlands would feel like a magic land

Kek

The same thing that happened to the giant snakes and giant spiders.

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/life-science/destruction-thousands-giant-human-skeletons-early-1900s/

IT WAS THE SMITHONIANS

FUCK THEM

THE KIKES RUINED THE SKELETONS TO PRESERVE THEIR KIKE CULTURE

Giants life span must of been tiny, every inch over 6 foot is a year off your life due to strain on your circulatory system.

It baffles me that this does not get more attention. MFing Giants man!

This is going in uncharted territories.
I'm scared

They happen to be black and play in the nba. They also fuck Ur wife

So you are seeing > 6'6+ men everywhere you step? No, Nederlands is tall but you are exaggerating. The average height is 5'11 meaning that roughly 1/100 are 6'6 or over. Statistically you should be the tallest person in most situations (unless you measured your height wrong?)

If you were not there you should shut the fuck up. If you were there...you know what's up and you know better than to talk about it.

kikes killed them all.

Are you really out here telling me what my country and people look like, nigger?

Those statistics take into account """dutch""" men who are niggers, idiot.

don't worry we will all know peace from this torture eventually

Attached: 1544403502687.jpg (504x470, 98K)

>tfw IQ is 147 but I'm a 5'5" manlet
The silver lining is that my penis looks big because I'm short. My average size penis looks like it's huuuuge, and since women are too stupid to judge size correctly they all think it's massive.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvHCknDNgqY

standardization of measurements

Attached: muller-lyer-illusion-5672bd393df78ccc15f7d08d.jpg (768x512, 22K)

Predictive programming such as movies, books, games, fiction in general. People have seen so much of it they automatically deem it fake without a thought to spare.