Based and redpilled girl in trouble for holding up a sign in her own home

yahoo.com/lifestyle/teen-photo-racist-sign-gun-172750538.html

Based and redpilled girl in trouble for holding up a sign in her own home.

>Police won’t press charges against a teen who held a gun and a sign that said ‘We hang n****** for free’ in a Snapchat photo, but the school is considering expulsion.

>The photo of the unidentified Hillcrest High School teen in Simpsonville, South Carolina was re-posted on Facebook, shocking thet community. “That student is old enough to know better,” a former Greenville County resident, 21, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Being of mixed race myself, this makes me mad as hell.”

NAACP wants her expelled. Their coons are all over the internet pushing this.
>Rev. J.M. Flemming, the president of the Greenville Branch of the NAACP recommended that Greenville County Schools expel the student.

>“We are saddened to hear of a racial attack on blacks by a white student in Greenville County Schools,” Flemming told Fox Carolina. “This shows the issue of racism is very real since this youth was not born during times of civil rights era then racial hatred is embedded.”

To make matters worse, the jigaboos are trying to incite violence against her and white adult women are condoning it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 6.42.22 AM.png (1434x1206, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZDC9Mpdhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god i hate nigger filth

Based

Attached: 1556231551798.gif (304x168, 399K)

Niggers would be just as mad if we charged them. You can't make niggers happy.

When the fuck is someone going to do something about the absolute unrestrained propaganda bootcamps ran by dykes masquerading as schools with state funding?

if school shooters started shooting the admins i could get behind them tbqh

She deserves to be gangraped and stoned to death. Zero tolerance for racism

>We hang niggers for free
Based and redpilled

They seriously believe that offensive speech justifies violence. I don't understand it.

Freedom of speech

Police won't do anything because they can't

Schools also can't do anything. Speech in school is still protected - look at Vietnam war protests. Look at all the walkouts in favor of gun control.

This didn't even occur on school property, so it's an open and shut case if they actually expel her.

>ADL : How do we end racism ??
>Top giga kike : I know. Arrest anyone being racist, that'll teach them
30 years later
>B'nai Brith : wtf they're stronger than before wtf ??!?
200+ IQ

why would you do this? pretty retarted

Why do these retards keep posting blatantly reputation damaging shit like this online? It's FUCKING MIND BOGGLING.

Fuck niggers.

Attached: 152947643975.jpg (713x509, 77K)

but you have been racist. we all have. you fucks have made too big a deal out of it

>going to school pays the bills
Goddamn how shortsighted are you? Are you this bitch?

nigger

Why would there be any charges?
I've noticed this a lot lately, the globohomos just ignore that the 1st amendment exists. Like an article will be written about an assault where someone said something racist, and the title will be something like "Person who used racially charged comments charged". It's gotta be conditioning to accept the end of free speech because if normie know nothing already thinks it's illegal no one will put up a fuss.

>implying someone isn’t going to wife her as soon as possible

yeah this.
It's just conditioning to accept the end of free speech. Free speech has been a thorn in the elite's balls from the inception of this country.

At least she is doing it for free, a hitman would do it for 2 bucks and a happy meal from McDonald's.

>This shows the issue of racism is very real since this youth was not born during times of civil rights era then racial hatred is embedded.
Why do niggers have such difficulties speaking English?

Nothing makes people more racist than other races committing rampant crime

that's why I always make it a point to drown out the comments sections on all these articles with crime stats and subtle racism. It can't be overt or people will reject it immediately. Borderline is best.

>she does it for free
based and redpilled

>Freedom of speech
>Police won't do anything because they can't
>Schools also can't do anything. Speech in school is still protected
>This didn't even occur on school property, so it's an open and shut case if they actually expel her.

You're making the mistake of applying non clown world standards and constitution law

I hope you are correct, but if you have the convergence of media pressure, ngo pressure, leftist school admin, and the right leftist judge that (((reviews the case))) she could very well get fucked. If this happened she could eventually win in court with money and appeals until it goes up to a higher court that isn't filled with leftist activist judges.

Look at RAM and what is happening to them, it shouldn't be by any legal standard, but you have a convergence of all the things I mentioned short of school admin.

Look at the guy in Clearwater FL who shot dat gudboy who dindu nuffin. Got shoved on the ground, nig bucks up like hes going in for the stomp, backs up at the very last second when boomer pulls his gun, too late, gets shot. Watch the footage carefully. There is video evidence the guy got assaulted before he shot the offender. What happened? First police let him go because common sense and video evidence. Then the media and ngo protest machine went into motion. Leftists activists used the state as their weapon and brought a case against him. The (((Judge))) is allowing "prior behaivor", some bs story some nog made up "he call me a nigga" 5 months before. Now all of zog is aimed at that man in a trial.

Look at the fields case, you have a communist activist that has admitted in public with recording as proof he pointed an AR15 at fields right before the event, yet Fields is gonna die in jail.

Commies on the other hand, like Eric Clanton, if they are even jailed, get a slap on the wrist.

This is not the court system of even 15 years ago
There are far more leftist activists legislating from the bench today.

Those cunts better not try to take the first otherwise they're going to get a taste of the second. In minecraft if you know what I mean.

>> will be rejected immediately

This is why whites are losing. Cold hard blatant truth makes white people recoil

>we're not violent thugs,
>here, we will prove it by being violent thugs

>> she could very well get fucked

How? By not being forced to attend a leftist indoctrination center? She'll be fine without without high school

Dumb bitch posting this online. She should be a coward like us and type nigger on an anonymous hugbox instead.

I'm not trying to be a dick here but no they won't
Gun owners have talked a big game while all this has been going down. They accept further infringements, they turn in their bumpstocks, they cuck their ARs. Maybe after an economic collapse or something but I'm not very optimistic.

See what i mean?

This

This. If they actually expel her her family can take the school to the cleaners and retire wealthy.

I fucking love Zoomers

Kids get expelled for speech alllllll the time

A real punishment would be to make her go to public school

>>“We are saddened to hear of a racial attack on blacks by a white student in Greenville County Schools,”

When words on paper, on a pic, taken at your home, is considered "an attack."

Kek.

youtu.be/XbZDC9Mpdhc

>How? By not being forced to attend a leftist indoctrination center? She'll be fine without without high school

I suppose you have a point
In terms of reputation (to the wider public, not us) the damage has been done
This will make her unemployable in the future, forcing her to find a man and spit out kids

Maybe we need all white girls to do this

What I don't like it the precedent it sets, when applied to white men doing the same thing.

Well that kike kid who smiled at the prairienigger is cashing out, no way this crosses the legal threshold for a call to violence so she could just be cashing out when the inevitable retarded backlash hits.

>This. If they actually expel her her family can take the school to the cleaners and retire wealthy.

Maybe, maybe not
We do not have a fair court system if you haven't noticed
Just because they failed to expel the wisconisn boys that heiled in their class photo, doesn't mean they will fail in the future.

Is there a chance that they could win in court and sue the school system? Yes.

There is also a chance, given the speed our legal system moves, that it gets dragged out long enough that by the time it reaches the supreme court the dems have won the white house and stack the supreme court (which they have already stated they would do next time they're in power)

So they want the same treatment/standard for everyone, right?

Because there are tens of thousands of such things from blacks on their social media.
And records of famous black people.

Should they only lose their current job or be kicked out of their current school?
Or do we ban them from ever finishing their education or even being employed ever again?

At that point, would they be eligible for social security, or do we just let them die homeless in the gutter?
Why not just skip to the punch and execute them?

God, people are fucking stupid.

Could the NAACP be described as a Jew-run cuss jar?

No, they want "equality", meaning equality of outcome.
To achieve that, you need to be a second class citizen and increasingly we are.
see

>this
Ive been saying this for the past year. They're laying the foundation for their next big battle - hate speech laws. It could go either way here. They don't ALWAYS win. Remember the battle for the SUV from the early 2000s. Media had story after story where "the SUV killed 6 people" like the SUV was alive. We ended up winning that one. However, they won the battle on gays. It was perfectly fought. Fraiser, brokeback mountain, then obama. Etc... People didn't even see it coming. I'm about 60% chance they lose this battle. Free speech is too important, but we'll see. The main thing going for us is that the media is no longer as trusted. People are waking up.

nice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 8.03.03 AM.png (1570x868, 260K)

Dude Yahoo comments are pol incarnate. Make an account and get to posting dem pills.

Leftist media matters shills are starting to infest the comment sections.

Lost at real estate values

Literally a decade or older copypasta that probably dates back to early Jow Forums or even before.

Shills and boomers ruined it years ago. They've also tried restructuring their commenting system multiple times to suppress that shit. It's also a poorly optimized website in general that consumes a fuckload of resources to use even with adblock.

Attached: 1356325224048.jpg (500x500, 100K)

Whites need to realize they will be a minority in the next two generations. Shit like this wont fly and we ought to be a little more subservient to the new leaders of America

It's really the worst part of it all, to see your hometown go to shit because of dirty niggers, dirty kikes, and their dirty niggerkike ways.

Attached: Soldier_letter.jpg (450x324, 55K)

I've been saying this for years

What would police charge her with? Being mean to niggerrs?

Attached: 748C0492-5D69-4C54-A6E0-6752B5E8ADA2.jpg (600x450, 35K)

I don't understand. It has a smiley face and everything. What's the big deal? And fuck getting expelled for doing something legal in your own fucking home, baka.

What's not to understand? It's pushed by mainstream media/propaganda. People used to duel over insults, real and imagined. It's not an unheard of reaction. The problem is the media's role in further normalizing this behavior, instead of discouraging it. But they do love pushing the envelope, subverting society to the point of collapse. They profit from the media, and following a collapse, buy everything for pennies on the dollar. Basically "pump and dump" in every possible facet of society. The people who spread this poison truly believe they will remain unaffected by what they're doing.

Fun fact, niggers are only happy when they wreck stuff white people built.

Like society, roads, monuments, basically anything they can wreck will give them joy. Thats just Niggers though. Based blackguys are capitalist as fuck from my experiece