Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3v9unphfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdXB9qt3LY
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA!

MAGA

Attached: 1556312801276.png (900x900, 292K)

flumpf isn't doing enough to help Shaniqua and co.

Biden will win

Attached: 1543354781382.png (602x687, 285K)

Boy these wolf girl things are getting really metta

Are you a genuine mestizo? Are you your average “I’m 1/10th Comanche” Oklahoman?

>Do you really think Congress and State Legislatures don't need somebody's signature in order to make law?
i didn't know none of the 20+ states never had a governor sign it into law. what are they waiting for?

REAL Jow Forums votes Trump

>fuckoff yids

Attached: 0ace6dfd5d40171af8d8b129c3911c053c71a888badf79188cd057b0e08fe5f3.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I’m white, mostly Irish. I don’t think I have any Indian in me. According to the DNA test I got done you know though, ancestery DNA I don’t have any black in me. I want to upload a video of my gun closet here in a minute and you can see how white my arm is. You can decide if I’m white or not I guess. Always check white non-Hispanic on the census, but then I burn it and I laugh in the persons face, because I don’t fill out government documents. So I’m not a fucking bitch

>mike pence is a decent guy
>dick cheney is a decent man
joe is fucked, you can't be nice anymore

Attached: file.png (594x580, 297K)

You sound southern but this could easily be a LARP
Regardless of Israel support I wonder what opinions white evangelicals have of American Jews and their politics

>i took a dna test but i don't fill out government documents

Attached: 1554797288950.jpg (540x538, 74K)

>I want to upload a video of my gun closet here in a minute and you can see how white my arm is
yeah dude don't do this
it can only bite you in the ass

Attached: 1531878487126.png (142x150, 59K)

it would go to the courts wouldn`t it?
that could take years.
just saying it or passing it means they can put out media shit about it.
i could be wrong.

Checked
>ever giving jews your blood

Well I am from Oklahoma I don’t know what else to tell you. You can hear my goddamn voice in the video here in a second. But you never know do you, I might be a master voice actor perfect mimicking any accent on earth. Then you’d be really fucked

Attached: IMG_20190503_060844.jpg (1280x1420, 314K)

If it makes it any better I came on my blood before I sent it to the Jews

Wait why

>mccain is dead
>cheney lives on
how many young virgins has cheney drained of blood by now?

>I want to upload a video of my gun closet here in a minute
on the ABCs biggest honeypot?

stop drinking and leave till you are sober

i keep farting today

He really is the gaffe king

He has said like 5 stupid things since announcing and now has some Ukraine corruption shit

Is filling up the thread with off topic nonsense some new tactic?

I don’t really understand what the big deal about owning a gun is in the southern United States when everybody owns guns and talks about them, and everybody loves guns. I mean it’s not illegal. It’s not even close. I’m not a felon or a nigger. So I don’t really understand what the big deal is

>askew
askjew?

also a closet, really?

This site's servers are literally operated by the glowniggers you tool

Sup' boomer cucks? Enjoying that big hebrew cock in your mouth in the morning?

Attached: 1556839116804.jpg (600x400, 65K)

so when was that put out?
dosn`t seem to have a date.

I don’t know what that means somebody fill me in what the Hells going on. You can own a gun now without being scared. Are you guys that paranoid

nah it's old, since 2017 i believe so

I mean I don’t really care if they find my guns, they’re all legal, I just hope they don’t find my heroin

Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=H3v9unphfi0

That’s a gay song
You need to listen to going bad with Drake, because I got a sticky and I keep it at my dogs place

Was jesus a shitskin?

Attached: 1_0-YgAVNg65symSpxiTSykQ.jpg (578x720, 79K)

that is good.

Fuck Israel

Attached: America_stands_with_Israel_kind_off_3_alt.jpg (1296x5012, 1.11M)

>go to bed at 2am, he's on the news
>wake up, he's still there

is he the new dimblebot lads? how much charlie is in his system?

Attached: file.png (450x450, 201K)

Attached: oh-shit-heis-back-and-heis-black.png (489x710, 199K)

Can we all take a moment folks and appreciate how much the greatest ally has done for America: USS Liberty, cultural marxism, mass immigration, globo-homo propaganda in the media. So much winning! We sure love Israel, don't we folks?

Attached: 1555790700651.jpg (503x324, 63K)

WE

Israel is not responsible for mass immigration. Particularly from India, China, previously Mexico, and now central & South America.

>it would go to the courts wouldn`t it?
2bh i don't know. if they're so excited and all in for it, why not sign it and make it law? otherwise it's pointless virtue signaling...again idk

And let's here it for our MAGA-trannys. We sure love our trannys, don't we folks. We have the best trannys ever! MAGA!

Attached: 1555790275507.jpg (1024x923, 256K)

Is this song good or shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdXB9qt3LY

Jewish collective power certainly is.

Attached: UN_Israel_jewish_interest_groups_US_refugee_influx.png (581x664, 211K)

Oy vey! This kind of hate-speech has no place on the_zognald. How can you filthy goyim not appreciate all that the greatest ally has done for you!

Attached: 1556814764498.jpg (1024x837, 115K)

Drugs sure work on my white ass, I once had an imaginary 45 minute conversation with Jordyn Jones while I was nodding off on the H

Attached: Hypocrisy_2.jpg (600x700, 114K)

MIGA

Attached: Jews_push_for_White_genocide_via_demographic_warfare.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

yep i think thats all it is.
like "impeach him"
gives them a soundbite for their plebs.

Attached: peach3.gif (600x600, 315K)

Attached: Hypocrisy_3.jpg (1256x1304, 221K)

Jes
Jesterday

Oh hey dude it’s you again! Still fighting the good fight I see. We should just give up though, and I think you understand that. Because it’s all over. Are Portuguese people even white tho really?

>filter memeflags
>thread becomes great again

link then please.

73 IQ is literally retarded. That this stupid nigger thinks people will fall for this is an insult to the reader's intelligence.

Cry more kike.

Attached: jews_Migrants_2.png (608x1326, 813K)

If he's driving you crazy now. I can only imagine what the next six years are going to like for you niigger.

Well I’m definitely not Jewish. But I am a homosexual. And I do have my eye on you.

At this point you cucks are even more delusional than commies. Trump hasn't done jack shit, except cuck to Israel. And guess what, he won't do jack shit either in his second term. But keep trusting the plan and surely in the third or fifth term, he will get around to doing something.

Attached: 1555627009096.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

You aren't a white supremacist. You aren't white. You probably aren't American, either. I don't know if you're being employed but I don't really care anymore. Trump will win the upcoming election and the problems facing our country will be dealt with.

You are a kike faggot who will die of aids.

Attached: France_Jewish_influx_of_migrants.png (1500x1941, 2.44M)

Welcome to the club

'Learn to code' is 'grab them by the pussy' of the 2019.

Attached: learn_to_code_harassment_campaign.jpg (1800x550, 140K)

>surely in the third or fifth term
so you believe he will have his 1000 year rein.
good for you.
heres to the 1000 year Trump empire.

Attached: GETrumpgold.jpg (893x1128, 253K)

Keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night. But deep down you know, that Trump has cucked and will continue to cuck even harder. He's basically an American Brezhnev at this point: senile gramps who thinks he's in charge, while in reality Kushner runs the whole show.

Attached: 1555048406496.jpg (2560x1841, 855K)

Attached: Hypocrisy.png (1173x1162, 570K)

Congressman Devin Nunez shouldn’t exist. His district is 58% Latino. Was never less then 40% Hispanic to begin with

Maybe, maybe not. We all gotta die somehow

>Shills are back
>Jews
>Wall
>Jews
>Wall
>Jews
>Wall
Imagine spamming this for months and having nothing whatsoever to show for it.
Holy shit faggots go outside.

Attached: F0AF6EE9-3704-4B45-9D9C-B00EBF4DF62D.jpg (294x311, 40K)

who has the gamergate to RWDS domino meme?

Attached: Israel_Advocates_For_Soros.png (648x1352, 673K)

>Keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night.
I'm not the one on here screaming and insulting people day in and day out like a spastic fucking nigger.
>But deep down you know, that Trump has cucked and will continue to cuck even harder.
I can pull up the ongoing legal battles as we speak if you'd like, or maybe you'd prefer the 300 plus public statements Trump has made on the border issue. Or, maybe even the ongoing efforts to stem the illegal migration and asylum requests. However, that would be a waste of time because you aren't here to debate this fine point. You're a pathetic piece of shit that takes it up on the ass on a daily bases from Trump as you hate him with every fiber of your being. He's living upstairs rent free and he's going to finish up his second term. Enjoy nigger.

Attached: Israel_Sends_Migrants_To_The_West.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

>300 plus public statements
Oh wow now that's some hard work that will surely lead to new legislation and will produce actual results.
As for legal battles: all that was done on border security was Jeff Session's work. That is before Trump axed him, because Sessions actually wanted to implement the MAGA-agenda instead of sucking Jared's cock and cucking on immigration.

Attached: 1556823152420.jpg (487x530, 53K)

One thing I don’t understand, is why a guy from Portugal cares about American politics. If you asked me to say who I thought was the Portuguese... prime minister? President? King? I wouldn’t have a fucking clue, and I wouldn’t give a fat babies dick. But it’s so odd that you spend all day on here talking about Trump, and Jews, when you’re not even American. Is there something else you need to talk about with us my friend?

>sues a cow
he hasn't even served the lawsuit...

Attached: file.png (590x476, 85K)

Boy George is based and redpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
Know what the 'karma chameleon' is? The jews. Now do you understand?

I miss Obama so much. His dignity and class is so sorely needed right now. Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides. There is the intellectually and morally superior side, and then there are the right wingers.The right hates that we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites" are the winners in a service-based multicultural globalized society because of our open worldview and high intelligence, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. Republicans have now become the party of old white people who refuse to give up their white privilege and who wants to make America white. I've come to realize that much of American history is made up of periods where liberals drag right wingers kicking and screaming into the future, then we try to compromise for a while, then we go back to dragging.
>"No, right wingers, we're not going back to England."
>"No, right wingers, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."
>"No, right wingers, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."
>"No, right wingers, we're not going back to the way things were before the depression."
>"No, right wingers, literacy tests aren't constitutional."
>"No, right wingers, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."
It's always been liberals dragging conservatives against their will into a better future. I grew up in one of the in-between eras, where we all thought that compromise was a possibility, but I'm more and more realizing how mistaken I was about that. The simple fact of the matter is that conservatives just aren't offering any good ideas any more. What middle ground is there between the future Obama represented vs the horrible future Trump represents? There is none, we cannot allow idiotic racists from pulling us back.

Honestly, I never really wanted a border wall. Same with all of my trump supporting friends. I don’t know why liberals try to act like it’s this huge trump failure. It’s not, we just wanted common sense immigration reform

Until the US gets rid of its ZOG, nobody else will be able to.
Once the US gets rid of its ZOG, other Countries will be able to do the same because Israeli power is going to be considerably reduced.
But a faggot kike like you would not understand that.

Attached: Jews_and_Muslims_against_Nationalism.png (909x923, 663K)

Lol, check out this self-important autist writing a novel

It’s a failure because he promised it, and made it the cornerstone of his entire campaign, and he doesn’t have the leadership ability to deliver it. You’re not that stupid are you

Oh, OH. I see

Attached: 1529534958393.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

Attached: 1500_Rabbis.png (1750x2280, 1.73M)

morning frens shills are extra buttmad today. something big must be coming

Attached: 1546792124998.png (657x527, 45K)

>all that was done on border security was Jeff Session's work.
Holy shit you are a fucking retard. Sessions was a backstabbing mother fucker and openly arranged for the Mueller investigation to happen so as to get rid of Trump. His suggested appointments have all been underwhelming to outright anti MAGA agenda, and he certainly never assisted with border security. In fact, he outright sabotaged because much of what is being done to stem flow shitskins have been put in by Barr's order in just the last month!

Hey thanks for bumping these threads and giving them more content.

When this general slows down you always add more to it. You'll still be coming to /ptg/ and ranting like an autistic loser in 2022 right?

It's old election pasta, newfag

some of us are here to see what tactics will be picked up by our own political systems.
that and the whole US system is funny as fuck at the moment.

>imagine spamming it for months
No need to imagine, friend. That all us trump supporters did during 2016.

OBAMA. OBAMA. OBAMA. (I think a lttle obama baby is lost)

Attached: Chanute-AFB-17.jpg (799x533, 384K)

I think it's just the Barr thing that has them riled up

Attached: Hubris_to_be_paid_for_plus_article.png (1048x1298, 1.32M)

He never promised a literal physical wall, you fucking retard. It was also shorthand for increased border security.

"lets see if this scares them"

>I think it's just the Barr thing that has them riled up
that was all known months ago, it cannot just be that

>shills doing blogs and writing diaries
these are the journalists that didn't learn to code
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 244545468.png (957x638, 1.43M)